Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Post away about anything in general just remember no content that would fit in other sections.

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 10:30 PM   #1
DragonLX
not a pokéfag
Points: 13,355, Level: 75 Points: 13,355, Level: 75 Points: 13,355, Level: 75

DragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to all

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster Review of the Month Member of the Month Yoshi Game Reviewer NFF Artist 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to DragonLX
NFF Interviews

Nintendo Fan Forum Interviews

I'll pretty much interview anyone who wants to be. Just post in this thread or hit me a pm if you would like to get interviewed.

Be a little patient since I'll need some time to make the interview. If you feel like it, you may not answer all the questions, and do not worry, I won't ask any personal real life stuff or something similar.

Also, once in a while I'll request an awesomeness interview with an important member of NFF.

I'll only interview via Private Messages for the time being.

An example of an Interview:

Interview to Skreamo.
Spoiler
1. Why did you join the site?
My good Buddy Tennindo brought meh here

2. When did you become a Global Moderator? How does it feel? Also, how did you become a Global Moderator?
I became a global about 2-3 months after I joined (I think, I can't remember lol)
I became global because I made a lot of graphics for the site (banners, awards, etc.) and some other things.

3. Who do you think should be the next Global Moderator/Moderator?
I really don't know, It's hard to choose.

4. On what do you specialiaze in? NFF minded.
Graphics, and keeping the site free of spammers and other baddies.

5. What do you think about the almost new NFF Podcast?
It's great :] I'm gonna be a guest on it ;]

6. What are your thoughts about the new 'test' currency system NFF is running on the GFX shops? Do you think it will bring beneficial results to the community?

I like the new system, while other members don't. I've tried to explain it to everyone though, our graphics team makes graphics for free, and they put a lot of time into it, and with the new system, it feels like an actual shop lol

7. How do you feel about the current state of the site?
What do you mean? I love this site

8. Do you feel this site will have a big and excellent future?
Of course :]

9. Did you enjoy this interview? And what are your thoughts on the idea of making this type of interviews to the members of NFF?
I guess so :] and I liekz it :]

Last edited by DragonLX; 06-29-2009 at 05:54 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2009, 10:44 PM   #2
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert
Points: 11,073, Level: 69 Points: 11,073, Level: 69 Points: 11,073, Level: 69
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Earth Element User owns 1x Mirror Shield User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Master Sword
User owns 1x Heart Tank User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Black Belt

My Mood: Lonely
SirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Super Member Good Grammar Award Yoshi Signature of the Month Banner of the Month 
Total Awards: 12

I'd love to be interviewed. Good Idea.

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.

Old 06-15-2009, 11:05 PM   #3
ShadowFox
Banned

My Mood: Devilish
ShadowFox We have a Nintendo Fan in the Making

Send a message via AIM to ShadowFox Send a message via MSN to ShadowFox Send a message via Skype™ to ShadowFox
i wouldn't mind being interviewed it might be fun to do
Old 06-15-2009, 11:16 PM   #4
Tencade Kazarian
Disconnect
Points: 7,522, Level: 57 Points: 7,522, Level: 57 Points: 7,522, Level: 57
User owns 1x Nintendo DS

My Mood: Devilish
Tencade Kazarian will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Royalty 
Total Awards: 1

I must ssy. Nice Idea buddy. ^_^
Keep them up.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:28 PM   #5
Whiskermush
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Super Mushroom

Whiskermush is a jewel in the roughWhiskermush is a jewel in the roughWhiskermush is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

Interview meh pl0x. xD
Old 06-16-2009, 03:02 AM   #6
SegaSlayer33
Finishing the Fight
Points: 21,468, Level: 92 Points: 21,468, Level: 92 Points: 21,468, Level: 92
User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x SNES Controller

My Mood: Thinking
SegaSlayer33 will become famous soon enoughSegaSlayer33 will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster Game Reviewer 
Total Awards: 3

PSN ID: Get your own Xbox Live Gamertag: Get your own
Put me down too tbh. I would wait for others to finish theirs first, but I don't want 20 peeps coming here really quickly and me having to wait till 2010

To see an index of my review, click here
Latest review: Ristar
Old 06-16-2009, 06:21 AM   #7
gameaddict
Points: 4,380, Level: 42 Points: 4,380, Level: 42 Points: 4,380, Level: 42
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Bob-omb
User owns 1x Blue Shell User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Fire Flower User owns 1x Rupee Bag

My Mood: Fine
gameaddict is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase
Celebrity Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Interview me!!!! I want to be interviewed!!!!
Old 06-16-2009, 07:37 AM   #8
~Krystal~
Spiked Punch
Points: 2,374, Level: 29 Points: 2,374, Level: 29 Points: 2,374, Level: 29
User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Links Shield User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Inspired
~Krystal~ is just really nice~Krystal~ is just really nice~Krystal~ is just really nice~Krystal~ is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster Princess Award 
Total Awards: 3

Send a message via AIM to ~Krystal~ Send a message via MSN to ~Krystal~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Krystal~ Send a message via Skype™ to ~Krystal~
Sign me up.
The human world is but a fragile bubble in an infinitely vast and indifferent universe, isolated by great gulfs of both time and space. Though we consider ourselves masters of all creation, as a species our limited perceptions allow us to see only a fraction of the full range of reality.

Old 06-17-2009, 04:06 AM   #9
op89x
Not on the review team
Points: 3,648, Level: 37 Points: 3,648, Level: 37 Points: 3,648, Level: 37
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance
User owns 1x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Red Shell User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Fire Flower
User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Water Element

op89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the rough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster Poster 
Total Awards: 2

This sounds pretty popular. If you have certain questions you really want to ask certain people, be sure to request an interview with them. Don't just take volunteers.

Old 06-18-2009, 02:13 AM   #10
Brandyn
The Gentleman
Points: 56,302, Level: 100 Points: 56,302, Level: 100 Points: 56,302, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Fire Element

My Mood: Gaming
Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 15

Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 3282-3036-3021 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: Brandyn_Johnson
I'll go for it!

Nintendo/PlayStation Network ID: Brandyn_Johnson

Ultra Street Fighter IV mains: Gen, Dudley, Ryu
Tekken Revolution mains: Steve Fox, Kazuya
Tekken 6 mains: Steve Fox, Jin, Hwoarang
King of Fighters XIII team: Ryo/Kim Kaphwan/Joe
Closed Thread