Nintendo Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat > WorldWide News, Politics & Religion

Notices

WorldWide News, Politics & Religion Title Says It All

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 04:30 AM   #1
Xenon
The Space Pope
Points: 6,758, Level: 54 Points: 6,758, Level: 54 Points: 6,758, Level: 54
User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Master Ball

My Mood: Spaced
Xenon is a jewel in the roughXenon is a jewel in the roughXenon is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 4

Nordin Topp dead.

So, for those of you who don't know, Nordin Topp was a terrorist mastermind, jihadist and (though in indirect ways) mass murderer. He's been the mastermind behind Bali bombings (not the Bali bombings), the bombing of the Australian Embassy, a bomb that killed over 100 Australians and the man behind the bombing in the Jakarta hotel last month.

The detectives found where he was, and the anti-terrorism agents and police moved in on the house, causing a major gunfight to begin. The agents and police opened fire on the house. Two terrorists have been killed, as well as Nordin Topp himself. However, the death of Topp has not been confirmed.

This sits well with me. He killed so many Australians and people of other nationalities that he deserved what he got. I don't normally condone the death penalty, but in this case, he deserved it. He had plenty of people who would break him out of prison. He didn't deserve another chance; his chance was not setting off his first bomb, and his second chance came when he set it off, and had the chance to not set off a second bomb. He came to a horrible end with many bullets in him. As far I'm as I concerned, he got what he deserved.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:17 AM   #2
Yelloflyte
Wikipedian
Points: 938, Level: 16 Points: 938, Level: 16 Points: 938, Level: 16

Yelloflyte has a spectacular aura aboutYelloflyte has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via MSN to Yelloflyte
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
So, for those of you who don't know, Nordin Topp was a terrorist mastermind, jihadist and (though in indirect ways) mass murderer. He's been the mastermind behind Bali bombings (not the Bali bombings), the bombing of the Australian Embassy, a bomb that killed over 100 Australians and the man behind the bombing in the Jakarta hotel last month.

The detectives found where he was, and the anti-terrorism agents and police moved in on the house, causing a major gunfight to begin. The agents and police opened fire on the house. Two terrorists have been killed, as well as Nordin Topp himself. However, the death of Topp has not been confirmed.

This sits well with me. He killed so many Australians and people of other nationalities that he deserved what he got. I don't normally condone the death penalty, but in this case, he deserved it. He had plenty of people who would break him out of prison. He didn't deserve another chance; his chance was not setting off his first bomb, and his second chance came when he set it off, and had the chance to not set off a second bomb. He came to a horrible end with many bullets in him. As far I'm as I concerned, he got what he deserved.
The death of Topp has not been confirmed, yet so many details have been reported? Discussing this seems premature.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:51 AM   #3
Xenon
The Space Pope

Xenon is a jewel in the roughXenon is a jewel in the roughXenon is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase

Why not? There were three terrorists in the house and three were killed. They're almost certain it's Topp, it just hasn't been officially confirmed.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:33 AM   #4
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 34,733, Level: 100 Points: 34,733, Level: 100 Points: 34,733, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award NFF's 4th Annual Award 
Total Awards: 12

Well he might not even be dead, and he might have only had a couple of bullets in him. n_n

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Old 08-08-2009, 07:45 AM   #5
Xenon
The Space Pope

Awards Showcase

I'm fairly sure he's dead. Even if he isn't, it's been confirmed that the two terrorists that were helping him are dead. We saw them in body bags.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:12 AM   #6
Megas75
A Goddamn Philistine
Points: 19,714, Level: 88 Points: 19,714, Level: 88 Points: 19,714, Level: 88
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 3x SNES Controller User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 2x Chao
User owns 1x Black Mage User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Heart Tank

My Mood: Twisted
Megas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster Profile of the Month Award News Reporter Welcome Wagon Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenon View Post

Well everyone gets one

Old 08-08-2009, 11:20 AM   #7
da Beef
Banned

da Beef will become famous soon enoughda Beef will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

i did not know the man.
Old 08-08-2009, 12:24 PM   #8
Forsaken
The Unholy One
Points: 212, Level: 4 Points: 212, Level: 4 Points: 212, Level: 4

My Mood: Aggressive
Forsaken We have a Nintendo Fan in the Making

great news! may a 100 dogs hump his leg in the afterlife.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:30 AM   #9
DarkLegacy
Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25
User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Cucoo User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Shuriken
User owns 1x Triforce

My Mood: Brooding
DarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster NFF 1st Annual Award 

PSN ID: Jordeh59
R.I.P /jk

Tag by me
Old 08-18-2009, 02:09 AM   #10
Princess Elle
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 16,966, Level: 83 Points: 16,966, Level: 83 Points: 16,966, Level: 83

My Mood: Angelic
Princess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Yoshi Sheriff Medic Princess Award Poster NFF Promoter 
Total Awards: 8

Send a message via ICQ to Princess Elle Send a message via AIM to Princess Elle Send a message via MSN to Princess Elle Send a message via Yahoo to Princess Elle Send a message via Skype™ to Princess Elle PSN ID: ElleFan98 Xbox Live Gamertag: Willgetonesoon
I bet he was 50 when he died...
Sometimes we fall...so
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus and live!
- Untitled Hymn (Come To Jesus) -
-Chris Rice-
Closed Thread