Nintendo Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat > Forum Games

Notices

Forum Games Here we can play those nonsensical but entertaining thread games aswell as Fiction Role Plays made by our members.

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 07:38 PM   #1
Whiskermush
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Super Mushroom

Whiskermush is a jewel in the roughWhiskermush is a jewel in the roughWhiskermush is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

RPG: Nintendo City

(If this is in the wrong section, please move this to the rightful place :P)

The RPG of the metropolitan side of Nintendo!

::Introduction::

Your checking your mail and see a brochure from the Koopa Times labeled, "Your getaway to the future". You quickly go to your Windows computer and type in "Nintendo City" and find millions of images. You plow your way through the photos and realize that Nintendo City is only a couple miles away from your home. After looking through all these amazing photos, you grab some shirts, socks, shoes and a camera and you turn on your car taking a quick breath before your huge adventure....

::Creating your character::

Your Name:
What are you?: (Koopa, Goomba, Mushroom, Penguin, Human)
Special Powers: (Ability to throw shells, night vision) No God Powers
Description: (Can include a picture, or just a description)
Extra Info:

------------------------------------------------------
My character xD

Your Name: Mushy
What are you?: Penguin
Special Powers: Able to freeze others, change colors.
Description: A light blue furry fella. White belly. Able to swim super fast.
Extra Info: N/A

::Areas::

Nintendo City (Unlocked)
Nintendo City Rooftop (Locked)
NC Factory (Locked)
Outskirts of Nintendo City (Unlocked)
The Secret Areas of Nintendo City (Locked)

::Rules::

1) No God Powers, everyone is mortal.
2) All NFF rules apply.
3) No flame wars are allowed.
4) You cannot control other players.
5) Have fun!

We need about 3 more people to enter before we start..

Last edited by Whiskermush; 08-16-2009 at 08:28 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2009, 08:22 PM   #2
Blitz
Just Chillin'
Points: 524, Level: 10 Points: 524, Level: 10 Points: 524, Level: 10
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Relaxed
Blitz is on a distinguished road

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 2

I'll give this a shot.

Here's my character:

Your Name: Koopster
What are you?: Koopa
Special Powers: Ability to throw shells, night vision
Description: A green shelled yellow colored kinda guy. Can tuck self into shell to avoid danger.
Extra Info.: N/A

Old 08-12-2009, 08:40 PM   #3
Rai17
Actor
Points: 14,352, Level: 77 Points: 14,352, Level: 77 Points: 14,352, Level: 77
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Snake rope User owns 1x Yo-Yo User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 2x Super Mushroom User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 1x Invincibility Star
User owns 2x Rod Of Seasons User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 2x Daisy Flower User owns 1x Harp of Ages User owns 2x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Water Element

My Mood: Brooding
Rai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster Yoshi NFF Old Man Award Celebrity Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Inventor Award NFF Promoter 
Total Awards: 9

Your Name: Noriko
What are you?: Human
Special Powers: Phsychic (Only ability to freeze, read minds, and teleport)
Description: Noriko's not your average boy. He came from a disfunctional family, where his dad when haywire, and massacred his family, but left Noriko alone, because of his phischic ability. Noriko reported him to the police, and his father was hanged. Noriko was then sent to an orphanage, but was treated inhumaley. So Noriko has visions of a place called Nintendo City, and its importance of him being there. He then telepoted outside of the orphanage, and ran notheast, to Nintendo City.
Extra Info:
Noriko's abilities are limited, but the more he wields them, the more he controls them. It takes time though. Right now, he can only read people minds for 5 seconds, and give them enough freeze power to make them feel numb in their right shoulder, and teleport a place withn 1 mile. and he gets very lonely most of the time, but always carries around his favorite limited edition Luigi Nintendo DS (which he charges by teleporting to a house nearby and leaves charging for 1 hour) , with a Nintendog named Daisy, his only friends that keeps him company. All he wants is friendship that he never had...
Appearance:
Noriko has black hari, that kinda looks like Ranma's but without the ponytail. He's tall for his age, lean, with almost no muscle, kinda relying only on his Phsychic power. He has a sky blue shirt with a logo of a wolf, with an undershirt that's a cerulean blue longsleeve. He also wears pants that are too long for him, so he has to roll them up. XD. That's about it for Noriko. Let's wait and see what happens when he gets to Nintendo city...

~ Leftovers of a Genius

-My Twitter
--My YouTube
---My Instagram
----The NFF Facebook Page

Last edited by Rai17; 08-12-2009 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Too many speeling errors xD
Old 08-12-2009, 10:21 PM   #4
Superness26
Dude!
Points: 707, Level: 14 Points: 707, Level: 14 Points: 707, Level: 14
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Yo-Yo User owns 1x Mr Saturn

My Mood: Woot
Superness26 will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Royalty 

Xbox Live Gamertag: superness26
I really don't know what this is or what to do but:

Your Name: Hugo
Special Powers: Extreme Martial Arts
Description: A 12 year old boy with the mind and martial art skills of Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee, and Jackie Chan put together. He doesn't look like much but you should never judge a book by it's cover
Extra Info: Knows Nintendo City in and out.

Thank you Noir for the sig

Thanks for the sig SirManguyDude
Old 08-12-2009, 10:24 PM   #5
Whiskermush
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Super Mushroom

Whiskermush is a jewel in the roughWhiskermush is a jewel in the roughWhiskermush is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
Poster 

Awesome details Rai! We can start this.

Mushy's bright blue Sedan arrives up at Nintendo City. As Mushy approaches the hotel, Metro Inn, that he had made a reservation for he notices a group of police cars. Nervous a bit, Mushy steps out of his car and walks over to the entrance door. As Mushy entered inside the Lobby a tall red koopa with a short white mustache greeted Mushy. The tall red koopa says firmly, "Hello there. We are currently investigating something important. Have you come here to stay in?" Mushy replies softly, "Ye...ye..yes, I have come here to stay in." The tall red koopa answers with a softer tone, "I see. Your reservation shouldn't be interrupted by our investigation. We'll let you know if anything comes up. Till then farewell." Mushy moves forward and approaches one of the clerks. Before Mushy took another step, a scream broke out from one of the floors above...
Old 08-13-2009, 12:18 AM   #6
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert
Points: 11,073, Level: 69 Points: 11,073, Level: 69 Points: 11,073, Level: 69
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Earth Element User owns 1x Mirror Shield User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Master Sword
User owns 1x Heart Tank User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Black Belt

My Mood: Lonely
SirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Super Member Good Grammar Award Yoshi Signature of the Month Banner of the Month 
Total Awards: 12

(Assuming this takes place in the SSB universe)

Your Name: Apollo
What are you?: Human.
Special Powers: Super Strength, and uses a Beam Saber.
Description:
Yes its a recolor of a picture I found on Google, cause I am being lazy and don't want to make a sprite right now. (Its Zero in Ninja Armor, but recolored black instead of Crimson, I will probably end up changing it later, when I stop being lazy)
Extra Info: The only other person besides Samus to have a Bio Armor suit. He is the only person to survive the testing with out either mutating or becoming crippled. He is currently in the Police force of Nintendo City.

(BTW any Out of Character Content(OCC) should be kept in the Brackets, or have OCC: in front of it. One last thing, I hope this RP works, the last one I started on here FAILED miserably)

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.

Old 08-13-2009, 03:44 AM   #7
DarkLegacy
Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25
User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Cucoo User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Shuriken
User owns 1x Triforce

DarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 4

PSN ID: Jordeh59
Your Name:Bob teh Eval
What are you?: Penguin
Special Powers: Can slap people with his flippers and spit fish at them
Description: < The one on the right - Also he has a Jet car
Extra Info:n/a

Bob pulled up in his jet car outside the metro inn and stepped out to admire the secenary, whilst looking around he saw a strange looking penguin walking up the stairs. As Bob walked in he slapped a helpless old woman round the face and sneaked up the stairs after the penguin. A koopa tryed to talk to him but Bob ignored him.

Tag by me

Last edited by DarkLegacy; 08-13-2009 at 05:15 AM.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:16 AM   #8
Knιgнт Sριяιт
DriftKing
Points: 409, Level: 8 Points: 409, Level: 8 Points: 409, Level: 8

My Mood: Chatty
Knιgнт Sριяιт is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Knιgнт Sριяιт
Your Name: DAVE!!!(always with the exlamation marks)
Special Powers: Can build anything with a hammer and some nails
Description:
Extra Info: He's a builder

DAVE!!! got out of the taxi and payed with a golden hammer. He strolled up reception and got his key. As a sign of thanks he hammered a nail with a peice of string on the end into the receptionists head. She died instantly and some one called the police. DAVE!!! ran up to his room and barricaded the door in a builder sort of way. He opened the window and pulled out an m16 assualt rifle.

My ultimatley awesome Website
Wangancity.co.nr

Last edited by Knιgнт Sριяιт; 08-13-2009 at 05:22 AM.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:27 AM   #9
DarkLegacy
Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25
User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Cucoo User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Shuriken
User owns 1x Triforce

DarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 4

PSN ID: Jordeh59
when Bob heard police sierens and gunfire he waddled up another flight of stairs to the room where the gunfire was coming from and was met with the penguin he saw before. ' Hi I'm Bob teh Eval, whats going on here then?'

Tag by me
Old 08-13-2009, 01:05 PM   #10
Whiskermush

Awards Showcase
Poster 

Mushy glanced closely at Bob teh Eval. Mushy replied, "Uhh umm hi..hi there! I'm Mushy from...." Before Mushy could finish his sentence another Red koopa appeared right before Mushy, this time a short one. The officer quickly speaks, "What are you doing here?! There's a investigation and you shouldn't be near here! Get out of here!". Mushy ignores his command and runs where the elevators are located but it is all sealed off. Mushy decides to take the stairs up to where he recalled that scream he heard..
Closed Thread