Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat > Forum Games

Notices

Forum Games Here we can play those nonsensical but entertaining thread games aswell as Fiction Role Plays made by our members.

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 09:13 PM   #1
Crash
Points: 258, Level: 5 Points: 258, Level: 5 Points: 258, Level: 5

My Mood: Happy
Crash is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Crash Send a message via MSN to Crash Send a message via Yahoo to Crash
Arrow Fix it with duct tape

Marf... Wow, I only just now noticed that this forum is missing the duct tape game, that's incredible o.o I'd better fix that...

*duct tapes the forum game into the thread where everyone can see it* =D

This is an extremely easy game to play. Basically, you just solve the above poster's problem with nothing but duct tape and your creativity and imagination. Then you post a new problem for the next poster to fix... With duct tape! This game is meant to be outrageous and crazy and wild =3 *wags*

So I'll start this off with a problem for the next poster to solve, primarily (preferably only) using duct tape!

--------------------

You want to write something on your chalkboard, but you're all out of chalk.

Fix this problem with duct tape!
Old 08-21-2009, 11:57 PM   #2
YoshiDude
So, very, PARANOID!!
Points: 288, Level: 5 Points: 288, Level: 5 Points: 288, Level: 5
User owns 1x Four Sword

My Mood: Paranoid
YoshiDude is an unknown quantity at this point

Friend Codes
Use Duck tape and put it on it for letters and word, etc.
or tape up the chalk again. or use the duct tape for a pen
(You know I can't get an answer.)

Oh yeah!

Your car is broken and it is a huge problem, as there is nobody around you and nothing ahead either.
But you have Duct tape!

Fix it!

A Blue Yoshi with a sword...
Thanks alloftheabove for the Sig Picture!
I notice more Japanese Interested People here....
Really.....
Over 200 Posts
d[-_-]b !WOOT! d[-_-]b

Last edited by YoshiDude; 08-22-2009 at 12:03 AM.
Old 08-22-2009, 05:51 AM   #3
Crash
Points: 258, Level: 5 Points: 258, Level: 5 Points: 258, Level: 5

My Mood: Happy
Crash is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Crash Send a message via MSN to Crash Send a message via Yahoo to Crash
Use the shiny surface of the duct tape to shine a reflected beam of sunlight up into the sky. Someone, somewhere, will hafta see it and come help you out ^^

Okay, let's see...

You're unable to use smilies in your forum posts for some reason. Fix this problem... With duct tape =3
Old 08-22-2009, 05:06 PM   #4
Mike16r
Hidden
Points: 618, Level: 12 Points: 618, Level: 12 Points: 618, Level: 12
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Golden Mushroom User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel

My Mood: Spaced
Mike16r We have a Nintendo Fan in the Making

Awards Showcase
Royalty 
Total Awards: 1

Make a smile out of duck take and tape it to the computer.

The only T.V in the house is broken and there's nothing to watch. Fix it.
Old 08-30-2009, 07:47 AM   #5
a_sno_man
Processing.
Points: 591, Level: 11 Points: 591, Level: 11 Points: 591, Level: 11
User owns 1x Nintendo DS

My Mood: Cold
a_sno_man is a jewel in the rougha_sno_man is a jewel in the rougha_sno_man is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
Royalty 

Xbox Live Gamertag: HumanShield2256
Go outside and tape up the road for drivers to crash into. When someone gets stuck in it that can fix your TV, tape him or her to the TV till they fix it.
An army of Super Ninja's invade your house and corner you. You search around you for a weapon but you don't find any except for some DUCK TAPE!!
Old 09-01-2009, 06:35 AM   #6
AlloftheAbove
Numbah Wan
Points: 23,828, Level: 94 Points: 23,828, Level: 94 Points: 23,828, Level: 94
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Gaming
AlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Review of the Month Review of the Month Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award NFF Referrer Review of the Month Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 38

3DS Friend Code: 4382-1995-8800 Xbox Live Gamertag: RaptorWaffles WiiU ID: AlloftheAbove
It's hopeless. No mere duct tape can stop Super Ninjas. All is lost. Hopeless. The last thing you can do is tape your eyes shut so that it spares you the pain of seeing your demise...

You're in a duct-tape factory, and you see that there is a worker with an exceptionally large satellite dish on his skull. He catches you staring at it and gets angry. The workers lock the door and they start to close in on you. You slip on a sandwich and fall to the ground, hitting your head on a box of duct tape. Fix this problem using duct tape.
Old 09-01-2009, 06:40 AM   #7
Xenon
The Space Pope
Points: 6,758, Level: 54 Points: 6,758, Level: 54 Points: 6,758, Level: 54
User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Master Ball

My Mood: Spaced
Xenon is a jewel in the roughXenon is a jewel in the roughXenon is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 4

While you're down on the ground, put duct tape around the legs of the attackers so that they can't walk properly, and just fall down.

A bit of a real life one, here: You spent $4 000 000 000 on a particle accelerator. When you fire it up, it creates a black hole that slowly begins to devour the Earth. Fix this problem using only duct tape.
Old 09-01-2009, 06:47 AM   #8
AlloftheAbove
Numbah Wan
Points: 23,828, Level: 94 Points: 23,828, Level: 94 Points: 23,828, Level: 94
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Gaming
AlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Review of the Month Review of the Month Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award NFF Referrer Review of the Month Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 38

3DS Friend Code: 4382-1995-8800 Xbox Live Gamertag: RaptorWaffles WiiU ID: AlloftheAbove
Easy. Close the black hole with duct tape. Duh.

You see a small stuffed toy on the floor of your cousin's bedroom and notice that it's wearing the exact same clothing as your favourite video game character. You want that bear.
Fix the problem with duct tape.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:56 AM   #9
a_sno_man
Processing.
Points: 591, Level: 11 Points: 591, Level: 11 Points: 591, Level: 11
User owns 1x Nintendo DS

My Mood: Cold
a_sno_man is a jewel in the rougha_sno_man is a jewel in the rougha_sno_man is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
Royalty 

Xbox Live Gamertag: HumanShield2256
Smile

Create a perfect replica of the toy and his clothes using duck tape, then replace the real one with the replica(Note: Some artistic skills with duck tape may be required). If you cousin notices tape a Memory Drainer(Tm) to him until he forgets he ever owned the thing.

You discover that deep in your wardrobe there has been a creature consuming your clothes and becoming stronger. He suddenly Burst from your wardrobe and begins to eat the nearest bystander. You pull out of your pockets your normal weapon against such events, but the beast swats it aside, leaving you with only one defense....DUCK TAPE!!

"It pays to be obvious, especially if you have a reputation for subtlety." -Salvor Hardin
Old 09-02-2009, 05:37 AM   #10
SegaSlayer33
Finishing the Fight
Points: 21,468, Level: 92 Points: 21,468, Level: 92 Points: 21,468, Level: 92
User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x SNES Controller

My Mood: Thinking
SegaSlayer33 will become famous soon enoughSegaSlayer33 will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster Game Reviewer 
Total Awards: 3

PSN ID: Get your own Xbox Live Gamertag: Get your own
you use the tape to create a Tape man, which will attract Mega Man who can then kill the monster for you

You go back 5 years in time and Nintendo are losing the console war. How do you solve this...with duct tape?

To see an index of my review, click here
Latest review: Ristar
Closed Thread