Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat > Forum Games

Notices

Forum Games Here we can play those nonsensical but entertaining thread games aswell as Fiction Role Plays made by our members.

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2009, 12:59 AM   #1
ocarinalink64
OneWingedAngel
Points: 486, Level: 9 Points: 486, Level: 9 Points: 486, Level: 9

My Mood: Cheerful
ocarinalink64 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to ocarinalink64 Send a message via Yahoo to ocarinalink64 Xbox Live Gamertag: NimbusDragon123
Link Old Ocarinalink64's FanFiction Story

God bless everyone! I'm ocarinalink64 and i herad i could post my fanfiction story here as a blog, I hope I'm right. lol lol if i'm in the wrong place PLEASE someone lead me to the right place, PLEASE! Well here goes.. (Take deep breath..... OK) Well to give suammry my story right now is called "The Legend of zelda Super Smash Soul Caliber (I know lame title lol i couldn't think of a title lol lol) The story is based upon Link who is the main hero, he has to save the Super smash n Soul caliber world (the two worlds have become one) from Ganondorf and Soul Edge. The story takes place after Soul caliber 3 and Super Smash bros melee's events. And without futher a dew here is Chapter 1 and 2 of THE LEGEND OF ZELDA SUPER SMASH SOUL CALIBER! I Hope u all like it!

Chapter 1 The Beginning

Crying… crying… crying…

“Congratulations Talim, it’s a baby boy!”

Yoshimitsu hands Talim her newborn baby boy and she holds the baby boy close to her chest.

The baby cries and whimpers in her mother’s arms
“If only your father where here to see you…. Link where are you?”

Ten years later

…: “Aggggggggggggggh!!! I’ve been defeated again!!! How can this be? I hold the Triforce of Power within my hands!? I AM GANONDORF! I AM THE GREATEST IN ALL THE LAND! That a cursed boy and Zelda have defeated me again… Nobody makes Ganondorf look like a fool! I’ll….”

…: “You complain to much ‘O mighty Ganondorf’”.

Ganondorf: “Who dares make mockery of ME?! Come forth and show yourself!!!”
A white hooded figure steps forth from the shadows

…: “Please forgive me for my disrespect oh great Ganondorf.” The man bows before Ganondorf.
…: “I am Zasalamel. I come from another world, which is parallel to this one. Are worlds have been connected you see, and I’ve been sent to find the chosen one to wield the ‘Legendary Sword of Salvation’. The wielder is YOU, O great savior Ganondorf!” Zasalamel stands before Ganondorf. He is dressed all in white with a white hood over his head. Dark skinned and strong with a glow eye, Ganondorf focuses his attention to Zasalamel.

Zasalamel: “I watched you battle against him the one clothed in green, his name is Link and he nearly destroyed the ‘Sword of Salvation’ in my world!” Ganondorf stares at Zasalamel.

Ganondorf: ”How do you know about the boy?! He has always been in this world how did he get to yours? Explain yourself sorcerer!”

Zasalamel: “I do not know how the boy got to my world but he was indeed there, the girl whom he loves bore his child! She, their son, and Link’s sidekick and some others continually disrupt the awaking of the ‘Legendary Sword’. However I was able to save the Sword from their clutches. Ironically at the same time are worlds were connected and the Sword begged me to find the one who ‘wields the Power of the three’ and YOU O Great Ganondorf are He, the Chosen wielder of Soul Edge!
The Sword calls for it’s Master, which is you to complete itself! With the Triforce of Power and Soul Edge in your hands you’ll take your rightful place as master and Ruler over both worlds, you will be worshiped as the god you are! Every knee will bow to you O god Ganondorf!” Zasalamel bows again to Ganondorf. Ganondorf places his sword under Zasalamel’s neck.

Ganondorf: “Why are you trying to help me get this power? Surly you desire this power don’t you?”

Zasalamel: “Please my lord do not think that I would do such a thing. My people have been the guardians of the ‘Sword of Salvation’ for centuries now, and me being the last member of my tribe I desire to see the Sword return to it’s full power and glory and watch it’s wielder sit in his right place on his throne. My ancestors have been searching for centuries for the Chosen wielder of the Sword but have failed to find him. But little did we know that he would dwell in another world, but fate has opened the door to our worlds and now Soul Edge can reunite with you it’s Chosen One!”
Ganondorf removes his sword from Zasalamel’s neck and instructs in to rise.

Ganondorf: “So where is this ‘Soul Edge’ at than?”

Zasalmel: “Come my Master and I shall lead you to your blade.” Zasalamel snaps his fingers and a large portal appears.
Zasalamel: “Follow me my lord” The two men enter into the portal and it closes behind. All that is heard is Ganondorf’s wicked laugher fading away into the parallel world.

Chapter 2 The Fusion of Worlds

Mute City
…: “Come on Falcon, I thought you were faster than that!”

Capt. Falcon: “I’m going easy on you Fox but I guess I underestimated your speed there. No biggy I’ll just jump into falcon-speed! Let’s rock and roll!!!” Capt. Falcon dashes toward Fox leaving a trail of fire behind him as he runs. Capt. Falcon runs now side by side with Fox.

Fox: “I guess I underestimated you Falcon your faster than I thought. This is gonna be sweet! To bad I gotta beat you to the finish line! Hahaha!” Fox zooms off leaving a trail of smoke behind.

Capt. Falcon: “we’ll see about that Fox, nobody out runs the ‘Racing Legend’ CAPTION FALCON!!! YEEEE HAAAA!!!!” Capt. Falcon zooms off leaving a trail of fire behind him.
Lighting flashes through the sky, thunder roars the sky is turned black, the waters roar and crash.

Fox: “What in the world is going on?” Fox sounds running and looks toward the sky. Capt. Falcon stops beside him gazing into the sky.
Fox: “Falcon do you have any idea what’s going on? This doesn’t look normal.”

Capt. Falcon: “I haven’t the slightest idea Fox, but whatever it is it doesn’t look good.”

Fox: “Fox to Great Fox Falco come in… Falco do you read me?… Falco come in… Ugh nothing the storm is causing problems with transmission.”

Capt. Falcon: “We better head back to the….. Fox LOOK!”

Fox: “It’s a… an… another… world?!” A huge gap appears in the sky revealing another world. The gap grows and grows the planet shakes the lighting flashes, the thunder roars, the gap seems to attach itself to the world of Fox and Capt. Falcon merging together the two worlds. In the Mushroom Kingdom Princess Peach and Mario look toward the world merging with theirs.

Luigi: “MARIO do you see that?!” Mario nods his head “What is that Mario?”

Mario: I don’t know Luigi. But I sense a great evil within that world.” Luigi and Peach look at Mario with dismay on their face. “This is going to be the biggest babble we’ve ever faced… I just hope we can win this fight…” At Hyrule Temple Link and princess Zelda gaze at the other world.

Princess Zelda: “Link do you sense that presence?” Link nods his head. “It’s Ganondorf, id don’t know how he is doing this but it is indeed him Link. But how is he doing this?” As Link and Zelda gaze into the other world, Link begins to hold his head and winces in pain.

Zelda: “LINK, what’s wrong? What’s wrong?”
As Link lays on the ground wincing in pain images of a girl and a man appear in his head.

Girl: “Link, Link, it’s me Talim. I love you Link.”
The flashes get more violent in Link’s head
Man: “Link it’s me Yoshimitsu. Don’t be afraid my friend.”

Link: “Agggh.”
Link pushes back in fear, Zelda comes by his side to comfort him.

Zelda: “Link it’s ok I’m here for you please don’t worry I’m here for you. Relax please it’s ok, it’s all ok.”
Link nestles in Zelda’s arms and begins to relax. Zelda looks toward the other world.
Zelda: “what is Ganondorf up too?”
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2009, 02:09 AM   #2
da Beef
Banned

da Beef will become famous soon enoughda Beef will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

good god.
Old 08-23-2009, 03:12 AM   #3
ocarinalink64
OneWingedAngel

Send a message via MSN to ocarinalink64 Send a message via Yahoo to ocarinalink64 Xbox Live Gamertag: NimbusDragon123
Link Old

Quote:
Originally Posted by da Beef View Post
good god.
Is it really that bad?
Old 08-23-2009, 07:10 AM   #4
CarboKill
Banned

My Mood: Amused
CarboKill can only hope to improve

I think it was just the slight grammar mistakes. I liked the actual story
Old 08-23-2009, 08:55 AM   #5
Cabin9
Baptized in a river
Points: 649, Level: 12 Points: 649, Level: 12 Points: 649, Level: 12
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x Shuriken

My Mood: Doh
Cabin9 is a glorious beacon of lightCabin9 is a glorious beacon of lightCabin9 is a glorious beacon of lightCabin9 is a glorious beacon of lightCabin9 is a glorious beacon of light

Awards Showcase
NFF Artist Signature of the Month 
Total Awards: 2

Link should of used a condom

Old 08-23-2009, 08:55 AM   #6
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 38,540, Level: 100 Points: 38,540, Level: 100 Points: 38,540, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by da Beef View Post
good god.
I lol'd loads.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Old 08-23-2009, 10:00 AM   #7
Wiidude
One Cool Dude
Points: 10,558, Level: 68 Points: 10,558, Level: 68 Points: 10,558, Level: 68
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel

My Mood: Cool
Wiidude is a jewel in the roughWiidude is a jewel in the roughWiidude is a jewel in the roughWiidude is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty 
Total Awards: 2

Wiidude thought it was funny.
Old 08-23-2009, 12:00 PM   #8
DarkLegacy
Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25
User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Cucoo User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Shuriken
User owns 1x Triforce

My Mood: Brooding
DarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 4

PSN ID: Jordeh59
Ok...

Tag by me
Old 08-23-2009, 12:05 PM   #9
CarboKill
Banned

My Mood: Amused
CarboKill can only hope to improve

rofl, this guy is on mushrooms.
Old 08-24-2009, 12:26 AM   #10
ocarinalink64
OneWingedAngel

I'm sorry for dragging to write chapter 3 but before I continue writing PLEASE someone anyone give me adive on my story on how to make it better. N everyone who did like it THANK U SO MUCH for liking it! I know it sucks but bare with me guys please, please. Thanks guys!
Closed Thread