Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Gaming > Multi-Platform Games

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 04:21 PM   #1
Rin
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 
Total Awards: 7

Bayonetta

I didn't see a topic on it, so I made one. If there is one and I missed it, just merge or close this one.

Otherwise, I have only this to say. I MUST HAVE THIS GAME NOW!

But seriously, It looks amazingly fun, and I love the seemingly DMC-style gameplay and intense action, not to mention it's definitely different from other games.

Ok well now that that's said, what are your opinions on it?

Also, yes I'm aware of it being for the 360 AND PS3, but I was already in this board, so I put it here. If you feel compelled to move it, then do so.

Edit: There are more gameplay videos than just that trailer, but I am lazy, so go find them yourself =P
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2009, 04:26 PM   #2
CarboKill
Banned

My Mood: Amused
CarboKill can only hope to improve

The boss battles in this game look epic.
Old 08-24-2009, 04:29 PM   #3
Rin
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 

The whole game looks epic to me, and fighting with your hair = epic win.

I hope the boss battles are a strong point though, I love good boss battles.
Old 08-24-2009, 04:32 PM   #4
~Krystal~
Spiked Punch
Points: 2,380, Level: 29 Points: 2,380, Level: 29 Points: 2,380, Level: 29
User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Links Shield User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Inspired
~Krystal~ is just really nice~Krystal~ is just really nice~Krystal~ is just really nice~Krystal~ is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster Princess Award 
Total Awards: 3

Send a message via AIM to ~Krystal~ Send a message via MSN to ~Krystal~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Krystal~ Send a message via Skype™ to ~Krystal~
I've been wanting to play this one for a long time. I was looking for a good change-of-pace GoW type game, but this one seems to resemble DMC more than GoW. It still peaked my interest anyway. The main character design is wIcKeD sIcK and game looks fun.
The human world is but a fragile bubble in an infinitely vast and indifferent universe, isolated by great gulfs of both time and space. Though we consider ourselves masters of all creation, as a species our limited perceptions allow us to see only a fraction of the full range of reality.

Old 08-24-2009, 04:59 PM   #5
Rin
Nintendo King/Queen

Awards Showcase

The main character design reminds me of you for some reason, Krys. Powerful presence, sexy, and can kick someone's ass if they so choose so. Don't ask why, I just think that.

In other news, the limited gameplay they showed off at E3 amazed me. It's like DMC and Ninja Gaiden fused.
Old 08-24-2009, 05:01 PM   #6
Reese
Points: 751, Level: 14 Points: 751, Level: 14 Points: 751, Level: 14

My Mood: Angelic
Reese is an unknown quantity at this point

Awards Showcase
Royalty 
Total Awards: 1

Looks butt kickin good. Must get too
Old 08-24-2009, 06:41 PM   #7
~Krystal~
Spiked Punch
Points: 2,380, Level: 29 Points: 2,380, Level: 29 Points: 2,380, Level: 29
User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Links Shield User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Inspired
~Krystal~ is just really nice~Krystal~ is just really nice~Krystal~ is just really nice~Krystal~ is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster Princess Award 
Total Awards: 3

Send a message via AIM to ~Krystal~ Send a message via MSN to ~Krystal~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Krystal~ Send a message via Skype™ to ~Krystal~
Quote:
Originally Posted by †Rin† View Post
The main character design reminds me of you for some reason, Krys. Powerful presence, sexy, and can kick someone's ass if they so choose so. Don't ask why, I just think that.
Noir said I reminded him of the main character too. Lol!

Quote:
In other news, the limited gameplay they showed off at E3 amazed me. It's like DMC and Ninja Gaiden fused.
Yeah, SonicTHP was actually there to give it a try and said it was pretty fun, felt like DMC (only it had more moves) and that the stages were dynamic and exciting. He also said you could use weapons that enemies dropped.
The human world is but a fragile bubble in an infinitely vast and indifferent universe, isolated by great gulfs of both time and space. Though we consider ourselves masters of all creation, as a species our limited perceptions allow us to see only a fraction of the full range of reality.

Old 08-24-2009, 06:43 PM   #8
Rin
Nintendo King/Queen

Awards Showcase

Oh yeah, I remember him raving about how much fun he had with it. I'm looking forward to picking up an enormous Halberd and crushing something's head in with it =D
Old 08-24-2009, 08:25 PM   #9
da Beef
Banned

da Beef will become famous soon enoughda Beef will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

been waiting for this one. it looks very fun
Old 08-25-2009, 01:28 PM   #10
Rin
Nintendo King/Queen

Awards Showcase

Found a few gameplay videos for Bayonetta, cause I stopped being lazy for once.

Looking better than ever.
Closed Thread