Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Design Corner > GFX Battles

Notices

GFX Battles The place to put your GFX skills to the test and challenge others to a VS battle!

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 03:34 AM   #1
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert
Points: 11,208, Level: 69 Points: 11,208, Level: 69 Points: 11,208, Level: 69
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Earth Element User owns 1x Mirror Shield User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Master Sword
User owns 1x Heart Tank User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Black Belt

My Mood: Lonely
SirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Super Member Good Grammar Award Yoshi Signature of the Month Banner of the Month 
Total Awards: 12

GFX Team Tourney

Welcome to the GFX Team Tourney, not with 1v1... but now 2v2!

I think it is time for the sequel of this epic tale, as it has been a few months since its start.

1. It will be a number of 2v2 battles. Teams will work on signatures together otherwise known as collabs.

2. Each round will have a theme like, First round will be Freestyle and then who ever wins those battles ,will then go on to the next round with a different theme

3. Enter Soon, and Enter Fast, sign up is going to be going for a month, force your friends to come here and participate.

4. Both of your names must be on the siggy.

Post in this thread saying you want to join.

Team Red:DragonLX and Sir Manyguydude
Team Blue: Whiskermush and Mimi
Team Green:
Team Orange:
Team Purple:
Team Brown:
Team Black:
Team Teal:

(Thanks to DragonLX Teams are now decided randomly. This is now the official system!)

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.

Last edited by Whiskermush; 08-30-2009 at 12:55 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2009, 08:12 PM   #2
Whiskermush
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Super Mushroom

Whiskermush is a jewel in the roughWhiskermush is a jewel in the roughWhiskermush is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

Hmmm we might need to style this differently so its different than the last one. What about a team effort type tournament?
Old 08-29-2009, 08:28 PM   #3
Phil
The hippo is dead.
Points: 9,759, Level: 66 Points: 9,759, Level: 66 Points: 9,759, Level: 66

My Mood: Amused
Phil will become famous soon enoughPhil will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month Signature of the Month 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskermush View Post
Hmmm we might need to style this differently so its different than the last one. What about a team effort type tournament?
I might join if you do teams (just because i don't think I can compete against you guys alone <_<) but how would it work?
Old 08-29-2009, 08:30 PM   #4
Whiskermush
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Super Mushroom

Whiskermush is a jewel in the roughWhiskermush is a jewel in the roughWhiskermush is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
Poster 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
I might join if you do teams (just because i don't think I can compete against you guys alone <_<) but how would it work?
I was thinking of groups of two in which they would create collabs and work on the signature as a 2-man sort of thing. Could work out nicely.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:39 PM   #5
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert
Points: 11,208, Level: 69 Points: 11,208, Level: 69 Points: 11,208, Level: 69
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Earth Element User owns 1x Mirror Shield User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Master Sword
User owns 1x Heart Tank User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Black Belt

My Mood: Lonely
SirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Super Member Good Grammar Award Yoshi Signature of the Month Banner of the Month 
Total Awards: 12

Indeed, I edited it. I call Whiska! Collabs will be awesome.

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.

Old 08-29-2009, 08:47 PM   #6
Mimi
Lalalaa
Points: 8,729, Level: 62 Points: 8,729, Level: 62 Points: 8,729, Level: 62
User owns 1x Daisy Flower

My Mood: Relaxed
Mimi is a jewel in the roughMimi is a jewel in the roughMimi is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Princess Award NFF 1st Annual Award Poster Member of the Month Signature of the Month 
Total Awards: 7

Send a message via MSN to Mimi
Ouh ouh! I wanna ^^ Juts don't start with Me VS Cindy Again >.>
Old 08-29-2009, 08:52 PM   #7
Whiskermush

Awards Showcase
Poster 

So it be then. (:

Instead of just choosing your teammate. It will be chosen by how people enter. So according to that....

SMGD and Mimi!

I forgot to say I'm joining in too.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:07 PM   #8
DragonLX
not a pokéfag
Points: 13,355, Level: 75 Points: 13,355, Level: 75 Points: 13,355, Level: 75

DragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to all

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster Review of the Month Member of the Month Yoshi Game Reviewer NFF Artist 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to DragonLX
I'll join.

Shouldn't it be better if teams were choosen by random? I mean, using an online random couple generator, or something.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:17 PM   #9
Phil
The hippo is dead.
Points: 9,759, Level: 66 Points: 9,759, Level: 66 Points: 9,759, Level: 66

My Mood: Amused
Phil will become famous soon enoughPhil will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month Signature of the Month 
Total Awards: 2

I'll sign up as well, but I'm still a little nervous that I won't be able to stack up against you "elite" GFXers :/
Old 08-29-2009, 11:37 PM   #10
Whiskermush

Awards Showcase
Poster 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonLX View Post
I'll join.

Shouldn't it be better if teams were choosen by random? I mean, using an online random couple generator, or something.
If you had a random generator link in mind then sure.

EDIT: Okay first post edited. Our new official system will be decided via randomly. So on that note our new teams are:

DragonLX and Sir Manyguydude!

Whiskermush and Mimi!

Last edited by Whiskermush; 08-30-2009 at 12:56 AM.
Closed Thread