Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Profiles and Blogs

Notices

Profiles and Blogs Blogs and Profiles written by our members, telling about themselves.

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 12:20 AM   #1
Rin
Blade of Justice
Points: 39,500, Level: 100 Points: 39,500, Level: 100 Points: 39,500, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 
Total Awards: 7

Send a message via Skype™ to Rin
Rin Reborn

Alright, here goes nothing really. I'll be typing what I can think of off the top of my head.

My name is Travis Miller. I don't mind giving that out because honestly, no one on here scares me enough to conceal anything like that. I'm 21 years old, and I'm currently not in school or employed at all. I've looked for a job several times in the last few months, but to no avail.

I enjoy playing all types of games and I enjoy all types of music too. I listen to pretty much anything you can think of. Queens of the Stone Age, Atreyu, Pantera, Anthrax, Slayer, Metallica, Megadeth, Queen, The Beatles, The Eagles, The Who, The B52's, Tenacious D, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Rihanna, Joe Satriani, Rusty Cooley, and so on and so forth. That's just what I can think of right now. I also love Classical Music, Jazz, Hip Hop and Rap, both semi-mainstream, and true underground, and pretty much everything else you can think of. I even enjoy a country song every now and then.

As you can see, Music is a big part of my life. I also love watching Movies and certain things on TV, mostly House, NCIS, Burn Notice, and random sports programs. I love all sports too, from Tennis and Baseball, to Basketball, Football, Hockey, Soccer, and even an occasional Lacrosse match if I catch it. I love watching all levels of sports too. I really enjoy watching them, yes, but I like playing them even more when I can, especially Tennis and Football. Those are the two I'm the best at.

To speak on the way I usually act. I'm pretty relaxed about everything and I'm usually honest with others, sometimes to a fault, but that's just my style. I can sometimes be a bit of a hothead, but I try not to let that control the way I do things. Other than those occasional hot moments, I'm usually chill and very easy to talk to. I don't take well to assholes or selfish people, and I really hate it when people act like they have no sense at all. Other than that, I'm easy to get along with, and easy to talk to, so if you feel compelled to talk to me, then go right ahead and do so. I have pretty much every messenger known to man, and some known to Ocelots, so go ahead and add me, give me a ring, do what you want to, I don't mind.

Getting more specific about games. I enjoy what I've played so far, and my favorite game at the current time is Ninja Gaiden II. My favorite game of all-time however, is up in the air at the current moment. I have been recommended two or three games for me to try before truly making my final decision, but as it stands now, it would probably be Super Mario World. I no longer own a Wii, because at the time I had it, nothing worth playing was available, so I decided to go for a 360. I don't regret the decision, but I do want something different to play. I also have owned a DS, GBA, 64, NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega Dreamcast, and a GC. I want to own a better computer someday to play PC games, and I want to get a PS3 and another Wii(preferably a black one) soon.

To add a few more things about me. I have a few hobbies I partake in at the moment, though I need to stay updated more often. I play the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG casually now, but a few years ago, I used to play it semi-professionally. I have a very massive collection of cards, but most of them are either lost or not at my current residence, so I can't really play anymore anyways. I did locate a collector's tin full of them, but they were all useless rares I never used in a Match. I also used to play SSBM semi-pro. I also like to draw things sometimes, but I'm not very good at it. I also used to do GFX very heavily, but due to my computer problems as of late, I have had to retire for a little bit while I find a way to get some money.

Well, that's about all I have for you for now. I feel this is a sufficient introduction to my blog about the life I live, as boring as it may be at the present time. I hope you all enjoy the read, and comment accordingly.

(Also, cookie to anyone who gets what the last part of the title is from)

Last edited by Rin; 08-30-2009 at 01:40 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2009, 12:34 AM   #2
~Krystal~
Spiked Punch
Points: 2,374, Level: 29 Points: 2,374, Level: 29 Points: 2,374, Level: 29
User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Links Shield User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Inspired
~Krystal~ is just really nice~Krystal~ is just really nice~Krystal~ is just really nice~Krystal~ is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster Princess Award 
Total Awards: 3

Send a message via AIM to ~Krystal~ Send a message via MSN to ~Krystal~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Krystal~ Send a message via Skype™ to ~Krystal~
Hi Travis! What an informative little blog you have here.
The human world is but a fragile bubble in an infinitely vast and indifferent universe, isolated by great gulfs of both time and space. Though we consider ourselves masters of all creation, as a species our limited perceptions allow us to see only a fraction of the full range of reality.

Old 08-30-2009, 12:42 AM   #3
Rin
Blade of Justice
Points: 39,500, Level: 100 Points: 39,500, Level: 100 Points: 39,500, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 

Why thank you. I'm probably going to be adding even more to it when I think about what I've missed :L
Old 08-30-2009, 12:56 AM   #4
~Krystal~
Spiked Punch
User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Links Shield User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

~Krystal~ is just really nice~Krystal~ is just really nice~Krystal~ is just really nice~Krystal~ is just really nice

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to ~Krystal~ Send a message via MSN to ~Krystal~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Krystal~ Send a message via Skype™ to ~Krystal~
Question. Would the title of your blog happen to be inspired by the DBZ movie Fusion Reborn?
The human world is but a fragile bubble in an infinitely vast and indifferent universe, isolated by great gulfs of both time and space. Though we consider ourselves masters of all creation, as a species our limited perceptions allow us to see only a fraction of the full range of reality.

Old 08-30-2009, 01:00 AM   #5
Rin
Blade of Justice

Awards Showcase

That it is. Very nice job. I expect no less from you.

*gives you a cookie*
Old 08-30-2009, 01:08 AM   #6
~Krystal~
Spiked Punch

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by †Rin† View Post
That it is. Very nice job. I expect no less from you.

*gives you a cookie*
*Takes it*

I'm beginning to see a pattern here...

Old 08-30-2009, 01:19 AM   #7
Rin
Blade of Justice

Awards Showcase

So am I...so am I.

It's getting a bit frightening.
Old 08-30-2009, 01:25 AM   #8
Blitz
Just Chillin'
Points: 549, Level: 10 Points: 549, Level: 10 Points: 549, Level: 10
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Relaxed
Blitz is on a distinguished road

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 2

Cool info Travis. ^__^

Old 08-30-2009, 01:40 AM   #9
Rin
Blade of Justice

Awards Showcase

Thanks. I just edited in another paragraph on my biggest hobbies.
Old 08-30-2009, 02:01 AM   #10
~Krystal~
Spiked Punch

Awards Showcase

Quote:
To add a few more things about me. I have a few hobbies I partake in at the moment, though I need to stay updated more often. I play the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG casually now, but a few years ago, I used to play it semi-professionally. I have a very massive collection of cards, but most of them are either lost or not at my current residence, so I can't really play anymore anyways. I did locate a collector's tin full of them, but they were all useless rares I never used in a Match.
The Power Tool Dragon compels you.

Closed Thread