Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat > WorldWide News, Politics & Religion

Notices

WorldWide News, Politics & Religion Title Says It All

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 03:33 PM   #1
Ender
Don't mess wif him
Points: 3,031, Level: 33 Points: 3,031, Level: 33 Points: 3,031, Level: 33
User owns 1x Cucoo User owns 1x Tanooki Suit

My Mood: Nerdy
Ender is a jewel in the roughEnder is a jewel in the roughEnder is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
NFF 1st Annual Award NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 2

Xbox Live Gamertag: batmanbirdboy
Disney Buys Marvel Comics!

http://comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=22747

You heard right, sports fans.

The company that brought us Captain America, Spider-Man, Iron Man, The Hulk, the X-Men, and many more, has just been purchased by Disney for four billion dollars.

According to the statement, Disney plans to leave the movie franchises alone for the time being, but how soon do you think it'll be before they release a Marvel vs. Capcom vs. Disney game?

Wolverine disembowels Mickey, 6 to 1 odds.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2009, 03:45 PM   #2
Rin
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 
Total Awards: 7

I don't know if this should be a new beginning or the beginning of the end. I didn't play too hard into Marvel honestly, but they had their moments. I just hope Disney doesn't screw up what they have going now. Lord knows they don't need to, they just need to manage it a bit, and change only a few things, not totally re-work everything.

Though, I wouldn't mind seeing Wolverine kick Mickey Mouse's ass.

Last edited by Rin; 08-31-2009 at 03:52 PM.
Old 08-31-2009, 03:50 PM   #3
Princess Elle
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 16,966, Level: 83 Points: 16,966, Level: 83 Points: 16,966, Level: 83

My Mood: Angelic
Princess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Yoshi Sheriff Medic Princess Award Poster NFF Promoter 
Total Awards: 8

Send a message via ICQ to Princess Elle Send a message via AIM to Princess Elle Send a message via MSN to Princess Elle Send a message via Yahoo to Princess Elle Send a message via Skype™ to Princess Elle PSN ID: ElleFan98 Xbox Live Gamertag: Willgetonesoon
R.I.P Marvel
Sometimes we fall...so
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus and live!
- Untitled Hymn (Come To Jesus) -
-Chris Rice-
Old 08-31-2009, 03:56 PM   #4
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert
Points: 11,208, Level: 69 Points: 11,208, Level: 69 Points: 11,208, Level: 69
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Earth Element User owns 1x Mirror Shield User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Master Sword
User owns 1x Heart Tank User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Black Belt

My Mood: Lonely
SirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Super Member Good Grammar Award Yoshi Signature of the Month Banner of the Month 
Total Awards: 12

Watch out they will start making comics about teenage girls who don't act teenaged at all.

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.

Old 08-31-2009, 04:00 PM   #5
Princess Elle
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 16,966, Level: 83 Points: 16,966, Level: 83 Points: 16,966, Level: 83

My Mood: Angelic
Princess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Yoshi Sheriff Medic Princess Award Poster NFF Promoter 
Total Awards: 8

Send a message via ICQ to Princess Elle Send a message via AIM to Princess Elle Send a message via MSN to Princess Elle Send a message via Yahoo to Princess Elle Send a message via Skype™ to Princess Elle PSN ID: ElleFan98 Xbox Live Gamertag: Willgetonesoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirManguydude View Post
Watch out they will start making comics about teenage girls who don't act teenaged at all.
Spiderman meets Miley at a Hannah Montana concert, and they fall in love, but Lily has a problem with it because she loves him too! But Captain America starts getting jealous because he loves Lily, but the dad loves The Hulk and The Hulk doesn't love him back! What will they do!?

^That is the new Marvel
Sometimes we fall...so
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus and live!
- Untitled Hymn (Come To Jesus) -
-Chris Rice-
Old 08-31-2009, 05:41 PM   #6
Rin
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 

The Incredible Hannah Montana

I can see it now...she gets angry, and not only does she adopt that half-assed personality, she gets overly muscular and goes on a tirade about being a teenage girl in the world, destroying everything and everyone that doesn't kiss up to her or worship the ground she stands on.

Marvel might be doomed. I hope what I said earlier is right, but I have my doubts honestly.
Old 08-31-2009, 05:50 PM   #7
DragonLX
not a pokéfag
Points: 13,355, Level: 75 Points: 13,355, Level: 75 Points: 13,355, Level: 75

DragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to all

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster Review of the Month Member of the Month Yoshi Game Reviewer NFF Artist 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to DragonLX
What the... this is a sign that the end is near.
Old 08-31-2009, 05:53 PM   #8
Mario
Just Chillaxin
Points: 52,641, Level: 100 Points: 52,641, Level: 100 Points: 52,641, Level: 100
User owns 1x Blue Shell User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Links Shield User owns 1x Gold Coin
User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Red Pikmin

My Mood: Gaming
Mario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF's 4th Annual Award Monster Poster NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Level 100 Award Mufasa NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 9

3DS Friend Code: 4450-2343-3333 WiiU ID: test123
I hope disney is smart and leaves it alone. Disney for the kiddies and Marvel for the more mature.

Started from the bottom, now we're here.
Old 08-31-2009, 06:01 PM   #9
Zero
8-bit Roots
Points: 4,218, Level: 41 Points: 4,218, Level: 41 Points: 4,218, Level: 41
User owns 1x Poke Ball User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo DS
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote

My Mood: Amused
Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Poster Super Member Royalty 
Total Awards: 4

Recently, Zero started to feel like he was missing the days of being into comics.

...that feeling just past completely. Hmph.
Old 08-31-2009, 06:11 PM   #10
Rin
Nintendo King/Queen

Awards Showcase

Never fear, there's still DC Comics...unless you don't like those. Then, I'd say you have a conundrum on your hands.

Mario, as much as we'd like to think they will, eventually, they'll transform it into something completely shameless.
Closed Thread