Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat > Forum Games

Notices

Forum Games Here we can play those nonsensical but entertaining thread games aswell as Fiction Role Plays made by our members.

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 12:21 PM   #1
DragonLX
not a pokéfag
Points: 13,355, Level: 75 Points: 13,355, Level: 75 Points: 13,355, Level: 75

DragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to all

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster Review of the Month Member of the Month Yoshi Game Reviewer NFF Artist 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to DragonLX
Hero RPG

I remember this on another forum I was quite active on and this RPG was really popular back in its days, so I would like to share it with this community. Basically, an RPG were everything can be used. Places to be used can vary from the Mushroom Kingdom to Planet Zebes, anywhere. This is like a random RPG which its story will construct on what random discussion, moment and place we're currently in.

You can be as creative as you want with your character, for example when I participated in this on the other forum I was a Holy Dragoon and other person was controlling two twins queens of the Shadow Realm. Talking about that, you can have various characters in your possesion and you may give those characters to others for any time you deem fit. (For example, I give a wyvern to KR temporarly so he can fly, if he currently can't)

Rules
1. No spamming.
2. No fights. (Like discussing with another person because of totally unrelated BS)
3. Must have a logical explanation to gain new powers.
4. No Godmoding (Controlling other people's characters, have god-like powers, being invicible) unless it's for comedy.
5. Please make your character in the form provided below and post it before you post anything else in the thread, however, you may post a question, or something that is important first.

Character Form

Character Name:
Powers: (List them all, not just 3 out of 74)
Weakness: (You have to have one, in fact, the more powers you have the more weaknesses you should have.)
Extra stuff:

Well, my character:

Character Name: David
Powers: Use of Holy/White Magic and basic Dark Magic. Uses Swords and Spears. Great communication with dragons. Uses certain dragoon techniques.
Weakness: Is weak to Dark Magic. Lose of strenght during total darkness. Is weak against things that kill dragons (will explain when the moment arises).
Extra stuff: Nothing.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2009, 04:45 PM   #2
Rin
Blade of Justice
Points: 39,512, Level: 100 Points: 39,512, Level: 100 Points: 39,512, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 
Total Awards: 7

Send a message via Skype™ to Rin
I've been wrestling with whether I want to play or not, and I have a few questions.

Are we bound by a universal limitation in terms of what kind of powers we can have?

Is flying a God Mode Power?

And the last thing, is it Nintendo related?
Old 09-02-2009, 07:09 PM   #3
DragonLX
not a pokéfag
Points: 13,355, Level: 75 Points: 13,355, Level: 75 Points: 13,355, Level: 75

DragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to all

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster Review of the Month Member of the Month Yoshi Game Reviewer NFF Artist 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to DragonLX
1. Nope, but you can't have god-like powers, (like causing the Apocalypse at any given moment) but don't give yourself 187912873 powers, that would make the game less fun, give yourself some restrictions too.
2. No.
3. Yes and No. It can be related to everything.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:12 PM   #4
Rin
Blade of Justice
Points: 39,512, Level: 100 Points: 39,512, Level: 100 Points: 39,512, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 
Total Awards: 7

Send a message via Skype™ to Rin
Ah. Alright then. Thanks for that. I just wanted to make sure of some things before I decided on it :3
Old 09-24-2009, 02:43 PM   #5
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert
Points: 11,143, Level: 69 Points: 11,143, Level: 69 Points: 11,143, Level: 69
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Earth Element User owns 1x Mirror Shield User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Master Sword
User owns 1x Heart Tank User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Black Belt

My Mood: Lonely
SirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Super Member Good Grammar Award Yoshi Signature of the Month Banner of the Month 
Total Awards: 12

(Guess I will create a character and see if we can get this started)

Character Name: Hephaestus often called Heph.
Powers: Engineering, sword handling, and a great cook.
Weakness: Women(self explanatory right?), and long ranged combat.
Extra stuff: His weapon of choice is his set of Energy infused daishō, that he invented and created himself. His katana is slung across his back, and his wakizashi is tied onto his waist. He wears a dark red and black shirt, with chain mail under it, a pair of black tights, and soft soled black boots.

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.

Closed Thread