Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Gaming News

Notices

Gaming News Gaming News around the world.

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 03:32 PM   #1
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 38,287, Level: 100 Points: 38,287, Level: 100 Points: 38,287, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 14

Top 5 Worst games on current gen consoles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMR FM
Nintendo DS/DSI

1. Army Men: Soldiers of Misfortune - "this probably isn't a game you need to be playing": IGN

2. Tony Hawk's Motion/Hue Pixel Hunter - "neither innovates nor executes the events with any semblance of style or grace": 1UP

3. Inkheart - "I’ve reviewed pure, unadulterated crap before, but it’s only sent me into a violent rage. Inkheart does the opposite: it numbs the palate until you fall into a waking slumber": Nintendo World Report

4. Challenge Me: Math's Workout - "a game that offers little and what it does offer straddles between pointless and aggravatingly enjoyable": Honest Gamers

5. Back at the Barnyard: Slop Bucket Games - "Let's be honest, the DS needs another mediocre mini-game compilation like a ferret needs a tomato launcher": IGN

Nintendo Wii

1. The Increadible Maze - "just adds to the digital pile of crap currently flooding the service": Gaming Target

2. CID the Dummy - "Unfortunately, the experience of playing CID isn’t too different from the continuous, repetitive physical abuse of being a crash dummy": Darkzero.co.uk

3. Game Party 2 - "you can have just as much fun throwing beer caps at each other, or taking turns petting the cat. You’d save yourself some money, and your cat would probably enjoy the attention": IGN

4. Kidz Sports: Crazy Golf - "the most annoying aspect of Crazy Mini Golf is that the ball simply doesn’t like going in the hole": Real Gamer

5. Ready 2 Rumble Revolution - "This was one of the few genres of gaming where the motion controlled system should work without any issues, in the end it was an utter disgrace": 411 Mania

Playstation 3

1. Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust - "Perhaps the greatest peril you'll face when playing Box Office Bust is that, after being so heavily bombarded with such repulsive dialogue, you might find yourself tempted to repeat some of the things Larry says to your friends or family": Gamespot

2. Shellshock 2: Blood Trails - "There are no memorable moments (apart from the one where I turned it off,) there are no intense firefights, and there’s little to experience in terms of excitement. There's actually no real need for me to go on because Shellshock 2 is an instantly forgettable title that will end up in the bargain-bin graveyard of video game stores across the country": Playstation Universe

3. Damnation - "Would it be wrong for me to start a review by saying this may be one of the worst games I've played in the past three years" - PSX Extreme

4. Rock Revolution - "The quality of the performances is, in a word, sad. I found myself scrolling down through the list of songs and being physically hurt when I heard some of the songs that I like being butchered to the point of being nigh-unrecognizable": Game Vortex

5. Golden Axe: Beast Rider - "Golden Axe: Beast Rider is a game that never should have been made": Game Focus

PC

1. Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust - "If Al Lowe – the creator of Leisure Suit Larry – were dead, he would be spinning in his grave. But luckily Al is still with us so he’s probably just pulling out his hair instead" - Just Adventure

2. Stalin Vs. Martians - "The first thing that you'll notice about the game (well, maybe the second, depending on the timing of the game's first of its frequent crashes) is that it looks like something that people were playing almost twenty years ago": The Gamers Temple

3. Stormrise - "Some praise can be awarded in terms of setting, but that’s all about I can give it": Dark Zero.co.uk

4. Sniper - Art of Victory - "When the essential gameplay mechanic is this flawed and there's nothing else to save it, there's simply no reason to play it": IGN

5. Shellshock 2: Blood Trails - "right about the time Nate wants it all to be over with you’ll find yourself in enthusiastic agreement": Game Shark

Xbox 360

1. Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust - "It is hard to find any game that is completely worthless, but this is thankfully one of a kind": Planet Xbox 360

2. Shellshock 2: Blood Trails - "Not since this generation of machines began has there been a game so half-baked, so utterly appalling in every aspect of its implementation that it's virtually impossible to pull any positives out of the ridiculously short time it lasts": NTSC UK

3. Crazy Mouse - "You might be wondering what makes this mouse so crazy. There's a story that tries to answer that question. Spoiler alert: He likes to eat food. That's all. The bright colors and basic premise aim Crazy Mouse squarely at the children's market, but I wouldn't wish this on any budding gamer": IGN

4. SCORE Internation Baja 1000 - "Nothing positive can be said for SCORE International Baja 1000 to make up for its many failings": Game Vortex

5. Damnation - "If you want to know specifically what's wrong with Damnation, let me list a few issues that you'll notice within the first hour of playing. The graphics are plagued with horrible character models, poor textures, empty environments, and a framerate that is more up and down than the stock market": Kombo
Thoughts?

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2009, 03:36 PM   #2
Rin
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 
Total Awards: 7

That was painful to read, much less interpret. I don't know about them being the top 5, but they are pretty damn awful. No question about it.

I need to go read a book...get my intelligence back...cause I just lost some taking that in =P
Old 09-03-2009, 03:49 PM   #3
fa1c093
This Guy
Points: 602, Level: 12 Points: 602, Level: 12 Points: 602, Level: 12
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel

My Mood: Cloud_9
fa1c093 is on a distinguished road

It seems ive only heard of a couple games on that list. So either the other ones are not big, or they just suck as Konata stated. But ive played damnation and i broke that game after 30-50 minutes. Worst game ive ever played.

Old 09-03-2009, 04:01 PM   #4
DarkLegacy
Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25
User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Cucoo User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Shuriken
User owns 1x Triforce

My Mood: Brooding
DarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 4

PSN ID: Jordeh59
Wow they sound awful.

Tag by me
Old 09-03-2009, 04:02 PM   #5
Rin
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 

They are DL. They really are. They will make you dumber for playing them.
Old 09-03-2009, 04:10 PM   #6
fa1c093
This Guy
Points: 602, Level: 12 Points: 602, Level: 12 Points: 602, Level: 12
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel

My Mood: Cloud_9
fa1c093 is on a distinguished road

But some games you think are stupid at 1st turn out to be good and fun!!!
Not any of those listed

But has anyone ever played Adventures of Cookie and Cream

Old 09-03-2009, 05:51 PM   #7
Rin
Nintendo King/Queen

Awards Showcase

I have not, but it sound interesting to say the least. There's a difference between stupid and bad anyways. I've found a lot of stupid games amusing.
Old 09-03-2009, 06:15 PM   #8
Cam3ron36@NFF
NHL Fanatic
Points: 31,751, Level: 100 Points: 31,751, Level: 100 Points: 31,751, Level: 100
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 3x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Bullet Bill User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Fighter

My Mood: Gaming
Cam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award Royalty Monster Poster Review of the Month Review of the Month Poster Game Reviewer 
Total Awards: 8

Send a message via Skype™ to Cam3ron36@NFF Xbox Live Gamertag: cam3ron36
Chicken shoot is the worst game on the wii.
Old 09-03-2009, 06:18 PM   #9
Rin
Nintendo King/Queen

Awards Showcase

^ I haven't heard of that, and by what you insinuate, I don't want to either. Is it that bad? Lol
Old 09-03-2009, 06:40 PM   #10
Cam3ron36@NFF
NHL Fanatic
Points: 31,751, Level: 100 Points: 31,751, Level: 100 Points: 31,751, Level: 100
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 3x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Bullet Bill User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Fighter

My Mood: Gaming
Cam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award Royalty Monster Poster Review of the Month Review of the Month Poster Game Reviewer 
Total Awards: 8

Send a message via Skype™ to Cam3ron36@NFF Xbox Live Gamertag: cam3ron36
let's just put it this way some compsny tried to Revive 1980s Duck Hunt, You have to catch and shoot a farmers chickens, lol. that's all it shows is a farmers chickens getting away, plus the aiming sucks and you've got to shoot the chickens feet for them to die. lol. it's just laughable.