Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat > WorldWide News, Politics & Religion

Notices

WorldWide News, Politics & Religion Title Says It All

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2009, 10:48 PM   #1
ocarinalink64
OneWingedAngel
Points: 486, Level: 9 Points: 486, Level: 9 Points: 486, Level: 9

My Mood: Cheerful
ocarinalink64 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to ocarinalink64 Send a message via Yahoo to ocarinalink64 Xbox Live Gamertag: NimbusDragon123
Link Old "Come to me,.. and I will give you rest."

“…Paul stood on the steps and motioned to the crowd…” (Acts 21:40) Jehovah Bless you all my friends on The Nintendo Forums! J I am ocarinalink64, some of you know me for my fanfiction that I have written on this website which is entitled The Legend of Zelda Super Smash Soul Caliber. (I know lame title lol but so far everyone likes it lol Glory to JESUS!!!! J) But those of you who don’t know me, I’m a friendly nice person! J I like to make friends and I’m always willing to help anyone! J
HI EVERYBODY! HI DR. NICK!!!!! LMBO LMBO LMBO SORRY about that cough lol lol lol! But getting back to the subject lol I don’t know about you, but man there has been so much bad stuff going on. People dying, abortions, Murder, racism, and etc, etc.
Everyone is wondering, “what’s going on?” Well you may not believe it but the Bible has all your answers to that question. Now I bet your saying ‘Nah I don’t want to hear about that Religion who ha” Amen to that brother or sister I don’t want to hear about that stuff ether! But I’m NOT preaching Religion my brothers and sisters I’m preaching Jesus Christ! J
“But Jesus is Religion.” You might say, allow me to correct you there please on that. You see Jesus is NOT Religion, Jesus HATES Religion! Why does Jesus hate Religion you ask? Simple really, Jesus hates Religion because Religion PREVENTS a person from reaching HIM!
You see a lot people think by their “good” works they’ll get into Heaven, I’m sorry to say this but that is NOT true. Jesus said in the book of John Chapter 14:6 he said, “I am the Way the Truth and the Life NO man comes unto the Father BUT by ME.” What does this mean? It means that the ONLY way to Heaven is through JESUS CHRIST and JESUS CHRIST ALONE. The Bible says that “good” works saves NOBODY. Ephesians 2:8-9 says “For it is by GRACE are you saved through FAITH; and this NOT from yourselves, it is the GIFT of God; NOT BY WORKS, lest any one should boast.”
Salvation purely is the GIFT of Jehovah God himself! J How does this relate to our world today you ask? Simple, why do you think their so much “evil” out in the world? That is because sadly we have turned our back on Christ and we have decided not to accept him as our Lord and Savior.
The Atheist might say, “Well if God is real why doesn’t he make everything good?” “But WHO ARE YOU, O man, to talk back to God?”(Romans 9:20) “He said to them: ‘It is NOT for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority.” (Acts 1:7) Jehovah Himself will take care of that problem on his time that’s not for you to know my friend.
American is going through horrible times and the Bible talks about all that, Jesus said, “You will hear of wars and rumors of wars… Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places…and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.” (Matthew 24:6,7,and 11) Are not all these things happening? Isn’t it funny that 2000 and some years ago Jesus prophesied these very things that are happening today. That is NOT a mere guess my friends, Jesus foretold of future events BEFORE they happened! If that doesn’t help you believe I don’t know what will lol J
The Bible speaks of a great event, which Christians call the “Rapture”. This “Rapture” is when Jesus Christ comes to take his servants with him to Heaven, than after that some really bad times will come. Ever heard of the Antichrist? I’m sure that rings a bell for some of you, but if you want to skip these horrible times all you got to do is turn from your sins and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and BOOM you have instant access to Heaven! J I’m sure your asking now “well who is Jesus? Wasn’t he a guy who died on the cross thingy?”
NO, NO, NO my friends Jesus was MUCH more than a “guy who died on a cross.” The Holy Bible tells us that Jesus IS
· Jehovah God (John 1:1, 8:58, 10:30, 10:38, Romans 9:5, Colossians 1:15-19, 2:9, Titus 2:13, Hebrews 1:1-14, 2 Peter 1:1, Isaiah 9:6 and etc)
· The Messiah aka The Christ (Acts 2:36, John 4:25-26 and etc)
· A Man (1 Timothy 2:5 and etc)
· The Savior (John 4:42, Titus 2:13)
· Sinless, Pure, and Holy, (1 Peter 2:22, 1:19 and etc)
And etc, and etc, If I went on about Jesus I would never finish this paper lol lol But since I know your tried of me now let me get to the point of this paper! Lol If you want to live a better life, and NOT go to Hell, but rather live your life for Jesus and GO to Heaven J ALL you have to do is “That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be SAVED.” Romans (10:9) J
If this message has touched you, that means the Holy Spirit (Who IS Jehovah God) has convicted you of your sins and helped you see that you NEED The Lord Jesus in your life! J (John 16:8,9,10, and 11) If you want to accept Jesus into your heart and have FREE access into Heaven WITHOUT works than please pray this prayer with me:
“Holy Father Jehovah, as I come before you I Believe that You Loved me so much that You sent Your Only Begotten Son Jesus to die on the cross to take away my sins. (John 3:16, 1 Cor, 15:3, Acts 10:43) I Repent of All my sins, (Acts 2:38, John 8:11) I Confess that I am a sinner. (1 John 1:9, Matthew 3:6) and I ask you O Lord Jesus to Forgive, forget and clean, and take away all my sins. (1 John 1:9, Romans 4:7-8, 1 John 1:7) I ask you Lord Jesus to come into my heart (Revelation 3:20) and be the Lord and Savior of my life, (Titus 2:13, Acts 2;36) Amen.
(When praying this you don’t have to say the verses, I just put them there so people can check them out if they wish and remember to pray this prayer with all your heart! J) if you prayed this prayer CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! AND WELCOME TO GOD’S FAMILY!!!!! JJJJ If you wish to learn more about your New Christian Faith Please write to me and I will be MORE than happy to answer ALL your questions! JJJ JEHOVAH BLESS YOU ALL!!!! JJJ May the blessings of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit be upon you all, AMEN!!!! JJJ
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2009, 11:38 PM   #2
op89x
Not on the review team
Points: 3,648, Level: 37 Points: 3,648, Level: 37 Points: 3,648, Level: 37
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance
User owns 1x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Red Shell User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Fire Flower
User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Water Element

op89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the rough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster Poster 
Total Awards: 2

...Taylor?

Old 09-06-2009, 11:55 PM   #3
ocarinalink64
OneWingedAngel

Send a message via MSN to ocarinalink64 Send a message via Yahoo to ocarinalink64 Xbox Live Gamertag: NimbusDragon123
Quote:
Originally Posted by op89x View Post
...Taylor?
May I ask what Taylor is? lol
Old 09-06-2009, 11:56 PM   #4
Rin
Blade of Justice
Points: 39,521, Level: 100 Points: 39,521, Level: 100 Points: 39,521, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 
Total Awards: 7

Send a message via Skype™ to Rin
Talk about one massive wall...
Old 09-06-2009, 11:57 PM   #5
op89x
Not on the review team
Points: 3,648, Level: 37 Points: 3,648, Level: 37 Points: 3,648, Level: 37
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance
User owns 1x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Red Shell User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Fire Flower
User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Water Element

op89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the rough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocarinalink64 View Post
May I ask what Taylor is? lol
If you are not Taylor, Taylor will remain a mystery to all who have not experienced him.

Old 09-07-2009, 12:01 AM   #6
Rin
Blade of Justice
Points: 39,521, Level: 100 Points: 39,521, Level: 100 Points: 39,521, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 

I get the feeling that it's not a good thing to know who/what/whatever that is.

I don't really know what to think of all of it :l
Old 09-07-2009, 12:02 AM   #7
ocarinalink64
OneWingedAngel

Who or what is Tayler?! lmbo
Old 09-07-2009, 12:05 AM   #8
ocarinalink64
OneWingedAngel

Now that Rin my Good Friend is the Power of the Holy Spirit. and what is Taylor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! LMBO LMBO LMBO LMBO LMBO LMBO LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-07-2009, 12:10 AM   #9
Rin
Blade of Justice

Awards Showcase

You could have edited the other post you know...

Though seriously, what did you try to do just now?
Old 09-07-2009, 12:15 AM   #10
ocarinalink64
OneWingedAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by †Rin† View Post
You could have edited the other post you know...

Though seriously, what did you try to do just now?
Is that question for me Rin or the other guy? I'm confused lol
Closed Thread