Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat > WorldWide News, Politics & Religion

Notices

WorldWide News, Politics & Religion Title Says It All

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 03:19 AM   #1
ocarinalink64
OneWingedAngel
Points: 486, Level: 9 Points: 486, Level: 9 Points: 486, Level: 9

My Mood: Cheerful
ocarinalink64 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to ocarinalink64 Send a message via Yahoo to ocarinalink64 Xbox Live Gamertag: NimbusDragon123
About my preaching post.

HI GOD BLESS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! This is ocarinalink64 again and I would like to take this time to fix the problem about my preaching post.
1. The tread is called "Worldwide news, politics and RELIGION." So i'm aloowed to talk about "Religion" as long as it has something to do with the world.
2. Thou I did not state it in my writting the whole reason why I wrote that post is because there is bad stuff going on in the world, so I gave the reason why and I gave the "cure" to the problem. So since it did have to do with the world and news the post was PERFECTLY OK.
3. Please if your going to close my post let me know before doing it ok.
Thank u for your time everyone, God bless u and Peace!
Old 09-13-2009, 03:25 AM   #2
Rin
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 
Total Awards: 7

The problem is that it didn't have anything to do with the world, it had to do with something you pretty much recited from a bible. That's preaching, and that's not really allowed. Do it in private. Sorry.
Closed Thread