Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat > Forum Games

Notices

Forum Games Here we can play those nonsensical but entertaining thread games aswell as Fiction Role Plays made by our members.

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 12:20 AM   #1
Rai17
Actor
Points: 14,503, Level: 78 Points: 14,503, Level: 78 Points: 14,503, Level: 78
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Snake rope User owns 1x Yo-Yo User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 2x Super Mushroom User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 1x Invincibility Star
User owns 2x Rod Of Seasons User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 2x Daisy Flower User owns 1x Harp of Ages User owns 2x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Water Element

My Mood: Brooding
Rai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster Yoshi NFF Old Man Award Celebrity Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Inventor Award NFF Promoter 
Total Awards: 9

Resident Evil RPG

(Anyone wanna try?)

OK!!

So here, I want to start something that ended in my last forum site (I didn't own it, I was a member. And the site hasn't been touched for months...) This RPG takes place between 0,1,2,3, and Outbreaks 1&2.
Here's the synopsis:

You're a civilian in the quiet suburbs of Raccoon City, home of Umbrella Corp, the biggest selling franchise in medicine, heath care, and heath products. Everything seems like an ordinary day, but there's been strange happenings around the city. Wierd murders, cannibalism attacks (?), and kidnappings. That's all the news talks about.

You can create a civilian with the knowledge that these strange events are happening. Everything will happen within a timeline, and if you want to help me control timeline, PM me. I can only so far control the timeline.

By "I control the timeline, I mean that I can say when big events happen. By THAT, I mean that we're going to follow the story. We're going to start with The STARS ALPHA team going to look for STARS BRAVO. So far, that's all we "Know". Ok?

Character Building Guide:
Ok, so your character can only be eithr a Male of Female. You can't take control of CapCom Characters (Rebecca, Wesker, Chris, Claire, Jill, Lisa Trevor, Leon, etc.)
Your character doesn't need a thing to carry stuff in, but it's recommended. (A bag, a suitcase, etc.)
They need a weapon already with them (It can be mase, a bat, a wooden stick, etc.)
They also need an Ablility!!! You can have the max. of two, but I strongly recommend one to keep the game safe.

List of Abilities:
Swift: You can easily dodge things happening.
Skinny: You can easily hide inside small places, and you can withstand more energy-consuming activities.
Strong: You can easily move objects.
Extra Pockets: You have extra room, so you can store more items.

This is just an example. You can create abilities too!

Forbidden:
You CANNOT control the timeline unless I say so.
You can't make up abilities that interfere with free will.
You can't make up abilities that give you weapons and ammunition, unless it involves theft.
You can't kill someone, unless they're infected at a serious status.
You can't hold more than 5 weapons.
No God Powers.
If you get infected, you get about 3-4 days to post backa recovery. It depends how much of an infection you get.
You get a scratch= 4 days
You get infected blood in your mouth= 4 days
You get a bite in your arm, neck, or leg= 3 days.
You inhale/drink/get injected with the T-Virus= No Days
You have to keep record of your character and Status: This means that you have to keep record of your items too. If you have 15 bullets left, the next day, you aren't gonna have 26. If you shoot 3, then you have 12 left (Common sense).
Same Resident Evil Terms apply, only in RPG form:
Poison: You have about a day to find an antidote.
Your health is vital. There are unlimited amounts of First Aid Sprays around Raccoon City, but it depends how you find them.

Character Name:________________
Ability(ies):____________________

Character Name: Naviid Pedrosa (It's like Nah-Veed)
Ability: Intelligence: I know everything about Umbrella, and since my dad worked for them, I know all the good, the bad, and the ugly about them. I know about they're bioweaponry, and about the cover-ups they've done. I've been to rallies to stop Umbrella, and have been arrstedseveral times.
My Part in the Community: Well, since I skipped 3rd grade, I'm the youngest Junior at my Raccoon High, and am part of every club there. I am President of the Activists Club, Student Body President, and Leadership President. I have many skills, but have never been able to use them. I have many perks to being at my status, and have many ways to get around the city. Since my dad works for Umbrella, I get a license to use a gun. A basic handgun, at the most. But I preferr a Shotgun.
Weapon: A Dagger Blade, that's 6 inches long.
Carrier: Since I'm from school, I carry around a laptop bag. It's almost full, but after school, I only carry my SideKick LX, my VAIO laptop, and my knife.
I wear a Longsleeve shirt, and blue jeans.

Sooo, I guess We need at least 3 characters to start.

So, whoever is the 3rd character can start:

TIMELINE: The news has reported that the S.T.A.R.S. has sent the BRAVO Team to the Arklay Mountains, and but they've lost contact, and they've sent the ALPHA team. No updates yet, but they have a 24 hour access line in on television. It's nighttime.

~ Leftovers of a Genius

-My Twitter
--My YouTube
---My Instagram
----The NFF Facebook Page

Last edited by Rai17; 09-15-2009 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Added the Naviid Part
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2009, 01:47 AM   #2
Rin
Blade of Justice
Points: 39,500, Level: 100 Points: 39,500, Level: 100 Points: 39,500, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 
Total Awards: 7

Send a message via Skype™ to Rin
This sounds complicated. I'll think about it. I'm not very good at this though, so I'm hesitant.
Old 09-15-2009, 02:07 PM   #3
DarkLegacy
Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25
User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Cucoo User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Shuriken
User owns 1x Triforce

DarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 4

PSN ID: Jordeh59
Character Name: Alfonso 'el Sanchez
Ability(ies):Exetreme fitness. Alfonso was trained by Ejército de Tierra and served for the force for a couple of years. He was nearly killed by a bomb and therefore took some time off, when he recovered he didn't return and went to racoon city.
Your part to the community of Raccoon City: Work in a garage fixing cars are customising. ( He has always had a love for cars )
Weapon: Wrench ( Allways keeps one handy )

Tag by me
Old 09-15-2009, 08:10 PM   #4
Rai17
Actor
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Snake rope User owns 1x Yo-Yo User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 2x Super Mushroom User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 1x Invincibility Star
User owns 2x Rod Of Seasons User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 2x Daisy Flower User owns 1x Harp of Ages User owns 2x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Water Element

Rai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster Yoshi NFF Old Man Award Celebrity Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Inventor Award NFF Promoter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by †Rin† View Post
This sounds complicated. I'll think about it. I'm not very good at this though, so I'm hesitant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLegacy View Post
Character Name: Alfonso 'el Sanchez
Ability(ies):Exetreme fitness. Alfonso was trained by Ejército de Tierra and served for the force for a couple of years. He was nearly killed by a bomb and therefore took some time off, when he recovered he didn't return and went to racoon city.
Your part to the community of Raccoon City: Work in a garage fixing cars are customising. ( He has always had a love for cars )
Weapon: Wrench ( Allways keeps one handy )

One More person!!!!

DL: You're Mexican, aren;t you? You post ALOTa Spanish here...xD
Rin: If you need help, just aske me!

~ Leftovers of a Genius

-My Twitter
--My YouTube
---My Instagram
Old 09-16-2009, 01:56 PM   #5
DarkLegacy
Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25
User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Cucoo User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Shuriken
User owns 1x Triforce

DarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 4

PSN ID: Jordeh59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai17 View Post
DL: You're Mexican, aren;t you? You post ALOTa Spanish here...xD
Rin: If you need help, just aske me!
Do I? No I'm not mexican.

Tag by me
Old 09-16-2009, 06:09 PM   #6
Rai17
Actor

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLegacy View Post
Do I? No I'm not mexican.

LOL, you're from England!!! xD
Well, thanks for joining the RPG!! We need one more person! :/

~ Leftovers of a Genius

-My Twitter
--My YouTube
---My Instagram
Old 09-16-2009, 10:20 PM   #7
Rin
Blade of Justice
Points: 39,500, Level: 100 Points: 39,500, Level: 100 Points: 39,500, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 

Nice going, you ignoramus :P

I'm still thinking about it really.
Old 09-19-2009, 12:14 AM   #8
Rai17
Actor

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Nice going, you ignoramus :P

I'm still thinking about it really.

xD, well, I won;t obligate you. There's no point in playing it of you don;t feel right. But spread the word! I have good plans for it! And if you don;t want to be in it, you can just help me supervise it. . :P

Thanks for pondering the thought, Rin! Means alot!

~ Leftovers of a Genius

-My Twitter
--My YouTube
---My Instagram
Old 09-19-2009, 12:17 AM   #9
Rin
Blade of Justice

Awards Showcase

No problem mate. I don't know. Maybe i'll just be a creative person that suggest ideas for the direction it can go

I'm not much of a player when it comes to this kind of stuff.
Old 09-19-2009, 12:24 AM   #10
Rai17
Actor

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No problem mate. I don't know. Maybe i'll just be a creative person that suggest ideas for the direction it can go

I'm not much of a player when it comes to this kind of stuff.
Alrighty it's settled!!! Rin's my official Co-Creator peson-supervisor-manager of this shabang!! But any ideas you have I have to hear first. I wanna make this story exciting! Yayy!! With Rin, this's gonna be BOMB!

[Boom]

~ Leftovers of a Genius

-My Twitter
--My YouTube
---My Instagram

Last edited by Rai17; 09-19-2009 at 12:24 AM. Reason: IS was OF
Closed Thread