Nintendo Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Member Game Reviews > Classic Nintendo Reviews

Notices

Classic Nintendo Reviews Section for all Retro Nintendo Games for NES, SNES, Gamecube, Nintendo 64, Gameboy

Comment

Review Tools
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Mario Sunshine
Ahhh Sweet Delfino!!!
Published by Mario789
09-17-2009
Author review
GraphicsN/A
StorylineN/A
Controls/GameplayN/A
SoundN/A
Average N/A%
Sm Mario Super Mario Sunshine

Ahhh!!!! Sweet Delfino!!! Today i will bring you guys in the great adventure with Mario in!!!! SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE!!!! As you can tell this game takes place in sweet Delfino. Mario faces alot of adventure and there is alot of unexspected thing's that occur in the game. I will fill you in from all point's of view. Like opinions, facts, information, characters, and items. So i hope you enjoy this is my second review.
---------------------------
Release Date:
Japan: July 19, 2002
USA: August 26, 2002
Europe: October 4, 2002
Aultralia: N/A
------------------------------
Super Mario Sunshine Main Theme's:

Delfino Plaza Theme

Bianco Hills Theme

---------------------------------------------
Alright everyone i will now start the main part of my review!!

Super Mario Sunshine: Graphics & Picture

The picture in super mario sunshine was great in my opinion. It captures the main mario as we see him today. No major changes have been made from 2002 - 2010. As for the water, i think they did a good job capturing the water in it's natural state. They also did the same for Super Mario 64. As for character detail it was fine. Som cretures could have been better but there really isn't a big fuss about them.... Some monsters featured in this game was... Blooper, Cataquack, Electro Kooper, R(Red) Electro Kooper, Boo (Pink & White), Klamber, and a Bob-omb. These creatures are some you will see alot. They also did a good job with the graphics on these lil fellas.
-------------------------

Super Mario Sunshine: Storyline

I personaly liked the storyline of this game. I wish i could tell you alot without ruining anything. But the main story goes back to this..... Mario is on his way to vacation when he arives to a big mess!!! The witnesses were the citizens of delfino and they defined the character as mario.... Now mario is sent to community service untill the whole island is clean!!! The acually criminal is what we know as "Shadow Mario" as for that this is all i can tell you. There is much more to discover about Shadow Mario so stay tuned!!! You will have many fun adventures in Bianco Hillz, Delfino Hotel, and much much more!!! There is so much fun little levels to complete in this action packed game!!!
--------------------------------

Super Mario Sunshine: Controls & Gameplay

The game has some very unique controls. But they all narrow down pretty simple once you get used to navigating FLUDD. We all know by now that A = Jump and such. So i'm not going to talk about that the whole time. I'm more interested on FLUDD. He is a unique character to navigate. When you put the joy stick down (toward you) it shoots the water up. When you put the joy up it will shoot the water down. So when your playing always remember opposites!!! lol. Other then that the game is pretty simple in controls...
-----------------------------------

Super Mario Sunshine: Sound & Music

The music in Super Mario Sunshine is also up there in my top list. I really enjoy all the songs. You can view the two main songs toward the top of the page. Some songs in the game were Delfino Plaza, Bianco Hills, Haunted Delfino, Yoshi Theme, and there are some more important ones as well. They could have done some better one's though. But the one's they had for the game style was good. I bet it could be hard to match the music with this tropical type of stlye.

--------------------------------------

Super Mario Sunshine Items:

There are some items that you will find in the game that may help you in the long run..

Shine Sprites
FLUDD
Nozzles
Red Coins
Blue Coins
1-Up
Fruit
Gold Coins
Water Rockets...

These are all items that you will see alot in the game....

---------------------------------------
Sponsored Links
By Rin on 09-17-2009, 10:56 PM
Where are the rankings?

Anyways, not a bad review.
By Mario789 on 09-17-2009, 11:01 PM
I forgot to do that. I edited it. I'm waiting for the approval.
By Rin on 09-17-2009, 11:02 PM
Ah. Alright then. Hope it's not too convoluted :P
By lostleader on 09-17-2009, 11:02 PM
Personally i think you rushed this out too much

Im glad your not relying on ranking. I like how you appear a lot more opinionated, but it could have a lot more input. But your on the right track.
By Mario789 on 09-17-2009, 11:03 PM
I will be editing this. Keep that in mind. I need to go to bed thats why.
By Rin on 09-17-2009, 11:04 PM
Yeah, I figured. It looks incomplete.
By Mario789 on 09-17-2009, 11:06 PM
Yeah, i knew you knew rin. But some people dont sometimes. Thats why text is big. I will add more to all my reviews.
By Rin on 09-17-2009, 11:13 PM
Alright then, looking forward to it.
By Cam3ron36@NFF on 09-17-2009, 11:27 PM
yes, it DEFINITELY, needs more added to it, it suits well for now though.
Comment