Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > Microsoft Xbox

Notices

Microsoft Xbox Post anything relating to Microsoft Xbox and Xbox One.

View Poll Results: Is Mircosoft a whore?
Yes 11 73.33%
No 3 20.00%
On biblical proportions 6 40.00%
I liked this article 1 6.67%
I didnt like this article 2 13.33%
It was a funny article 4 26.67%
Can't wait to see more! 1 6.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 11:54 PM   #1
lostleader
無くなったりだ
Points: 3,552, Level: 37 Points: 3,552, Level: 37 Points: 3,552, Level: 37
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet

My Mood: Spaced
lostleader is a jewel in the roughlostleader is a jewel in the roughlostleader is a jewel in the rough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Princess Award 
Total Awards: 2

PSN ID: LOSTLEAD8R Xbox Live Gamertag: lostleader8
Exclamation Mircosoft is a Jezebel

Disclaimer:
Spoiler
I have a Xbox 360, I do play it from time to time, I do think it's a good console, but I also think it's expensive.This is just a fun little "informative rant" about Microsoft always wanting more,and the other consoles will get theirs. Thank you.
Also Jezebel was a whore in the bible.

D
ear, Never Forget Friday

It has come(pun not intended) to my attention that Microsoft is a whore. Think about it. Whores are fun, whores are great, whores do anything for a rate. Ya, sure Microsoft has some of the best online since ever, in a gaming console , but you got to pay for it. Xbox 360 gets you Netflix to stream live to your xbox! You could also get Xbox games from them straight to download! Game add-ons? Sure you betcha! Hey guess what too? You can customize avatars too!! (idea never heard of for a console), not only that but you can buy special items with money to make your avatars even more interesting! Not to mention with more and more updates Xbox has been giving plenty of "jobs" (if you know what I mean) around the office to get you such things as
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Last.fm
  • Zune Video
Wow its as useless has it sounds! THANKS MICROSOFT! Not to mention with that $50+ money you blow every year for this amazing service, you get voice party chat, playing games on the internet, discounts to buy more useless crap, video chat , and sharing photos with comrades! If that doesn't scream waste time and money on your Xbox I don't know what does!

Bottom Line: While Xbox may be expanding its world, and "helping" out gamers they are actually creating a let niche in marketing to take away your beloved money. Sure, its not too bad now, many would say that its a great service, but they already have ways of scamming you. How you may ask? Let's take a look see.

$7.99 a month for gold service, great right? Only 8 bucks a month, thats affordable, no wait, no it isn't. Let's compare shall we? 8 dollars a month times 12 months in a year gets you 96 dollars to pay, thats nearly double the amount of a $50 dollar one year service!!! WTF and that's without tax!!! But hey Ill just do that 3 for 1 month deal! great idea! instead of paying 96 dollars, your paying 20 dollars for 3 months, that's 4 times 20, $80 dollars your spending on a $50 dollar service. "But hey lostleader, you may ask, you could just cancel it, if you don't want it anymore, right?" Wrong my friend. In order to cancel this thing, you have to go "physically" on the phone to cancel it, credit card and all, otherwise they just bill you with out notifying you. Now look this is purposely made so you just don't do such things quickly, so they can charge you a extra amount of service just to fu** you. Its easy to cancel things online, why don't they just do that? If you can buy things online(such as your xbox live membership) with your credit card you should be able to cancel things as well. It's just dishonest business, from a supposed "user friendly" company. (sure its just business right? Ya, sneaky business). And look, it doesn't end there! Netflix as a similar surprise butt rape time with your wallet in their contract. That 2 week free trial that you may be like "hey, free, hellz ya, boye!" (or whatever you kids are saying nowadays with your hiphopping music) Don't. Because after the 2 weeks you get charged immediately for what you watch, and continue to get charge for it. So useless you want to go thru that mess of deleting your trial before its pay the piper time, don't do the deal with the Flix devil, because if you forget your pretty screw into paying for your "free trial", but hey it was free!

Now if that isn't bad enough for you to admit the Jezebel 360 is a money loving whore, perhaps this will. You know those Xbox games you can download? Well, thats just their way of taking your money where ever they can, sure its not a major crime, but its one to get noted. A number of these games you download can get bought for cheaper then they are there. Although it may seem like helping the customer, its helping their pockets too and fighting off those user sales that they hate so very much.... But the bigger more troubling issue is ADD-ons. I'm just going to go out and say that they started this tread of buying content that was either left out of games, or "add-on" later. Now look a lot of debate is going on whether its good or bad for add-ons, to be in games, but one thing can be said on both sides, it favors the companies that make those games, even with used games being bought to line pockets such as gamestop and gamecrazy they still get money from game add-ons. Not to mention they could just hold out the goods to get more money. One issue raised brows when Street Fighter 4 came out, about the costumes, sure they aren't important, but they were something that would have been add anyway, but no, you had to pay to unlock them. The kicker? "They were already on the disc", cried the fans. Its one thing to give add-ons, but to with hold add-ons? That's low. Sure, that's a issue with the PS3 as well, but its not has bad as Xbox, nearly every game I see was going to have add-ons, has them, or at least has icons / wallpaper you can buy to custom your gamer card. Not to mention that some games you actually have to buy add-ons to get achievements, or at least being the case for Halo. Yes, I understand Halo is a important series to Microsoft, and yes I know it gets extra treatment because it's their seller, but you actually have to buy the other map packs to get those other achievements. Sure it doesn't look to bad, but this could just be the tip of a iceberg that's only going to suck up more money from our working class pockets. Hell, even Sony is doing it with Little Big Planet, the add-ons I mean. It seems to me that Microsoft wants to milk you for all your worth, and they will do whatever it takes to do such a thing. Of course other gaming companies are doing this too, but it goes through Microsoft pockets first. And they sure love to pave the way to getting into deeper levels of gaming pockets, they might just meet the final boss.

My final complaint is the gimmicks of the "legendary gold membership". Sure they tell you when your friend(s) is online, when you get a new message when playing a game, and has nice online connection amongst its' games, but thats not were the problem lies. The problem lies in the fact that they are adding worthless gimmicks to make you stay on the Xbox longer then normal, trying to practically make gamers live on it, is what I think they are shooting for. You know what that sounds like? A computer, yep Xbox is just a downgraded computer, that plays games. Its hardware isn't exactly the best thing around, and if your playing on your xbox you will most likely be able to go on the computer. Think about it, messaging, video chat, twitter, facebook. These are good things for mobile devices like a cell phone, or Zune (lol), but this is a Xbox (not Sparta) your not going to be moving it around where ever you go, you don't need any of these, it just makes it look cooler then it actually is. There is no reason not to go on Facebook or twitter on something else that is easier to gain access to them, like a computer or phone, while your gaming. Sure you may take up some band width, but your checking facebook and the like, your not going to be gaming and checking at the same time, are you? Not likely. Sure the gold membership may be good, and you may still consider it the bargain of $50+ a year it is, but don't fall for cheap money grabbing tricks that Microsoft is trying to sell to ya with these dashboard add-ons, that aren't even add-ons, when you have better options to chose from.

And that's why Microsoft is a Jezebel. And this has been a lostleader rant.

Spoiler

Next Topic: PS3 and it's camuffins. (part of a small miniseries of articles, I like to call "your console sucks")

Last edited by lostleader; 09-22-2009 at 11:57 PM. Reason: internet
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2009, 12:15 AM   #2
Rin
Blade of Justice
Points: 39,512, Level: 100 Points: 39,512, Level: 100 Points: 39,512, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 
Total Awards: 7

Send a message via Skype™ to Rin
I'm pretty sure most of us knew that, but I'm glad to see you took the time to elaborate on all of it.
Old 09-23-2009, 02:30 AM   #3
Yelloflyte
Wikipedian
Points: 938, Level: 16 Points: 938, Level: 16 Points: 938, Level: 16

Yelloflyte has a spectacular aura aboutYelloflyte has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via MSN to Yelloflyte
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostleader View Post
Disclaimer:
Spoiler
I have a Xbox 360, I do play it from time to time, I do think it's a good console, but I also think it's expensive.This is just a fun little "informative rant" about Microsoft always wanting more,and the other consoles will get theirs. Thank you.
Also Jezebel was a whore in the bible.

D
ear, Never Forget Friday

It has come(pun not intended) to my attention that Microsoft is a whore. Think about it. Whores are fun, whores are great, whores do anything for a rate. Ya, sure Microsoft has some of the best online since ever, in a gaming console , but you got to pay for it. Xbox 360 gets you Netflix to stream live to your xbox! You could also get Xbox games from them straight to download! Game add-ons? Sure you betcha! Hey guess what too? You can customize avatars too!! (idea never heard of for a console), not only that but you can buy special items with money to make your avatars even more interesting! Not to mention with more and more updates Xbox has been giving plenty of "jobs" (if you know what I mean) around the office to get you such things as
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Last.fm
  • Zune Video
Wow its as useless has it sounds! THANKS MICROSOFT! Not to mention with that $50+ money you blow every year for this amazing service, you get voice party chat, playing games on the internet, discounts to buy more useless crap, video chat , and sharing photos with comrades! If that doesn't scream waste time and money on your Xbox I don't know what does!

Bottom Line: While Xbox may be expanding its world, and "helping" out gamers they are actually creating a let niche in marketing to take away your beloved money. Sure, its not too bad now, many would say that its a great service, but they already have ways of scamming you. How you may ask? Let's take a look see.

$7.99 a month for gold service, great right? Only 8 bucks a month, thats affordable, no wait, no it isn't. Let's compare shall we? 8 dollars a month times 12 months in a year gets you 96 dollars to pay, thats nearly double the amount of a $50 dollar one year service!!! WTF and that's without tax!!! But hey Ill just do that 3 for 1 month deal! great idea! instead of paying 96 dollars, your paying 20 dollars for 3 months, that's 4 times 20, $80 dollars your spending on a $50 dollar service. "But hey lostleader, you may ask, you could just cancel it, if you don't want it anymore, right?" Wrong my friend. In order to cancel this thing, you have to go "physically" on the phone to cancel it, credit card and all, otherwise they just bill you with out notifying you. Now look this is purposely made so you just don't do such things quickly, so they can charge you a extra amount of service just to fu** you. Its easy to cancel things online, why don't they just do that? If you can buy things online(such as your xbox live membership) with your credit card you should be able to cancel things as well. It's just dishonest business, from a supposed "user friendly" company. (sure its just business right? Ya, sneaky business). And look, it doesn't end there! Netflix as a similar surprise butt rape time with your wallet in their contract. That 2 week free trial that you may be like "hey, free, hellz ya, boye!" (or whatever you kids are saying nowadays with your hiphopping music) Don't. Because after the 2 weeks you get charged immediately for what you watch, and continue to get charge for it. So useless you want to go thru that mess of deleting your trial before its pay the piper time, don't do the deal with the Flix devil, because if you forget your pretty screw into paying for your "free trial", but hey it was free!

Now if that isn't bad enough for you to admit the Jezebel 360 is a money loving whore, perhaps this will. You know those Xbox games you can download? Well, thats just their way of taking your money where ever they can, sure its not a major crime, but its one to get noted. A number of these games you download can get bought for cheaper then they are there. Although it may seem like helping the customer, its helping their pockets too and fighting off those user sales that they hate so very much.... But the bigger more troubling issue is ADD-ons. I'm just going to go out and say that they started this tread of buying content that was either left out of games, or "add-on" later. Now look a lot of debate is going on whether its good or bad for add-ons, to be in games, but one thing can be said on both sides, it favors the companies that make those games, even with used games being bought to line pockets such as gamestop and gamecrazy they still get money from game add-ons. Not to mention they could just hold out the goods to get more money. One issue raised brows when Street Fighter 4 came out, about the costumes, sure they aren't important, but they were something that would have been add anyway, but no, you had to pay to unlock them. The kicker? "They were already on the disc", cried the fans. Its one thing to give add-ons, but to with hold add-ons? That's low. Sure, that's a issue with the PS3 as well, but its not has bad as Xbox, nearly every game I see was going to have add-ons, has them, or at least has icons / wallpaper you can buy to custom your gamer card. Not to mention that some games you actually have to buy add-ons to get achievements, or at least being the case for Halo. Yes, I understand Halo is a important series to Microsoft, and yes I know it gets extra treatment because it's their seller, but you actually have to buy the other map packs to get those other achievements. Sure it doesn't look to bad, but this could just be the tip of a iceberg that's only going to suck up more money from our working class pockets. Hell, even Sony is doing it with Little Big Planet, the add-ons I mean. It seems to me that Microsoft wants to milk you for all your worth, and they will do whatever it takes to do such a thing. Of course other gaming companies are doing this too, but it goes through Microsoft pockets first. And they sure love to pave the way to getting into deeper levels of gaming pockets, they might just meet the final boss.

My final complaint is the gimmicks of the "legendary gold membership". Sure they tell you when your friend(s) is online, when you get a new message when playing a game, and has nice online connection amongst its' games, but thats not were the problem lies. The problem lies in the fact that they are adding worthless gimmicks to make you stay on the Xbox longer then normal, trying to practically make gamers live on it, is what I think they are shooting for. You know what that sounds like? A computer, yep Xbox is just a downgraded computer, that plays games. Its hardware isn't exactly the best thing around, and if your playing on your xbox you will most likely be able to go on the computer. Think about it, messaging, video chat, twitter, facebook. These are good things for mobile devices like a cell phone, or Zune (lol), but this is a Xbox (not Sparta) your not going to be moving it around where ever you go, you don't need any of these, it just makes it look cooler then it actually is. There is no reason not to go on Facebook or twitter on something else that is easier to gain access to them, like a computer or phone, while your gaming. Sure you may take up some band width, but your checking facebook and the like, your not going to be gaming and checking at the same time, are you? Not likely. Sure the gold membership may be good, and you may still consider it the bargain of $50+ a year it is, but don't fall for cheap money grabbing tricks that Microsoft is trying to sell to ya with these dashboard add-ons, that aren't even add-ons, when you have better options to chose from.

And that's why Microsoft is a Jezebel. And this has been a lostleader rant.

Spoiler

Next Topic: PS3 and it's camuffins. (part of a small miniseries of articles, I like to call "your console sucks")
Yes. Moving on...
Old 10-07-2009, 05:07 PM   #4
Zakku
yeah
Points: 461, Level: 9 Points: 461, Level: 9 Points: 461, Level: 9

My Mood: Spaced
Zakku has a spectacular aura aboutZakku has a spectacular aura about

Of course they are, but their intentions are to make money, as any other corporation. It's if the customers are stupid enough to buy all these little features that are unnecessary, fueling the cash cow.

All corporations are as bad as each other, you can't really alter that, but you can alter how much custom they consume.

Simple thing is though, none of that is mandatory, if you don't like those features, don't buy them, it's as simple as that.

The goal isn't to achieve immortality, it is to create entities that humanity recreate as a mantra in your name for eternity.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:16 PM   #5
marvman3
Rockn Dude
Points: 16,100, Level: 81 Points: 16,100, Level: 81 Points: 16,100, Level: 81

My Mood: Rockn
marvman3 has a spectacular aura aboutmarvman3 has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster Joker Mufasa 
Total Awards: 4

PSN ID: PSN ID- marvman3 Xbox Live Gamertag: NOT AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE PLAY
Cool

Ay caramba.....

This is all spot on.
DLC and Add-on's are the wave of the future friend....
and there ain't no way, you or I can stop it.

Video Gaming is a multi-billion dollar business.
And everyone and anything in this business will want
a share of the pot. Basic human greed.

We have wifi and the internet to thank.

But yes you are indeed right about the Microsoft,
and Sony.
Oh, and one more thing. How about the "Game of the Year"
additions that comes out a few months after the DLC are
offered online?
People still buy that, and companies are feeding off strategy too.
Poor consumers who pre-ordered those games....
only to have a better, beefier (no pun intended Beef) version
come out later....

Rockn.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:10 PM   #6
Noir
chortles
Points: 485, Level: 9 Points: 485, Level: 9 Points: 485, Level: 9
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Cucoo User owns 2x Metroid User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet

My Mood: Lurking
Noir is a jewel in the roughNoir is a jewel in the roughNoir is a jewel in the rough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month 
Total Awards: 2

Send a message via AIM to Noir Send a message via Skype™ to Noir
Microsoft will always be able to expand its power, but in the game industry Nintendo will always be more influential. Also there is a rumor that Live is going to be more price, but just a rumor.

This topic made me think of Jezebel from Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor which is a creepy thought. (Imagine a half flower and half tree creature with eyeballs, hands, and a head coming out of the middle of the flowers sprouting from its for legged body with a brown tree-ish part at the end)

Of course you don't have to imagine....

http://wiki.digitaldevildb.com/w/ima...3/IZA-BERU.png
Old 10-25-2009, 07:40 PM   #7
da Beef
Banned

da Beef will become famous soon enoughda Beef will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvman3 View Post
Ay caramba.....

This is all spot on.
DLC and Add-on's are the wave of the future friend....
and there ain't no way, you or I can stop it.

you could, you know, not buy them
Old 11-17-2009, 01:40 AM   #8
Lukario
Strangers
Points: 12,361, Level: 72 Points: 12,361, Level: 72 Points: 12,361, Level: 72

Lukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Super Member NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster NFF 3rd Annual Award Super Member NFF Artist Joker Inventor Award 
Total Awards: 10

Xbox Live Gamertag: deadDEFINED
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostleader View Post
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Last.fm
  • Zune Video
Completely agree about the avatars and Games-on-Demand. Very gimmicky and waste of monies.

Especially when they ban your console from Xbox LIVE and make you buy a new one.

$7.99 a month for gold service, great right? Only 8 bucks a month, thats affordable, no wait, no it isn't (it's not?). Let's compare shall we? 8 dollars a month times 12 months in a year gets you 96 dollars to pay, thats nearly double the amount of a $50 dollar one year service!!! WTF and that's without tax!!! But hey Ill just do that 3 for 1 month deal! great idea! instead of paying 96 dollars, your paying 20 dollars for 3 months, that's 4 times 20, $80 dollars your spending on a $50 dollar service. "But hey lostleader, you may ask, you could just cancel it, if you don't want it anymore, right?" Wrong my friend. In order to cancel this thing, you have to go "physically" on the phone to cancel it, credit card and all, otherwise they just bill you with out notifying you (That's covered in their Terms of Use. You choose the subscription, so you know exactly when they are going to bill you. They also don't let you take off your CC details on the console because people can stiff MS out of money by removing the CC details before their membership is billed to the CC, therefore getting free XBL, Hurrdurr.). Now look this is purposely made so you just don't do such things quickly, so they can charge you a extra amount of service just to fu** you. Its easy to cancel things online, why don't they just do that? If you can buy things online(such as your xbox live membership) with your credit card you should be able to cancel things as well. It's just dishonest business, from a supposed "user friendly" company. (sure its just business right? Ya, sneaky business). And look, it doesn't end there! Netflix as a similar surprise butt rape time with your wallet in their contract. That 2 week free trial that you may be like "hey, free, hellz ya, boye!" (or whatever you kids are saying nowadays with your hiphopping music) Don't. Because after the 2 weeks you get charged immediately for what you watch, and continue to get charge for it (I'm pretty sure that how Netflix has always worked. Maybe it's me, but in most worlds, Microsoft cannot tell Netflix how to operate their business, but maybe I'm wrong). So useless you want to go thru that mess of deleting your trial before its pay the piper time, don't do the deal with the Flix devil, because if you forget your pretty screw into paying for your "free trial", but hey it was free!

Now if that isn't bad enough for you to admit the Jezebel 360 is a money loving whore, perhaps this will. You know those Xbox games you can download? Well, thats just their way of taking your money where ever they can, sure its not a major crime, but its one to get noted. A number of these games you download can get bought for cheaper then they are there (Ever heard of MSRP?). Although it may seem like helping the customer, its helping their pockets too and fighting off those user sales that they hate so very much.... But the bigger more troubling issue is ADD-ons. I'm just going to go out and say that they started this tread of buying content that was either left out of games, or "add-on" later (I totally agree. DLC is a pain and waste of money, but again, the game developers make the DLC, not MS). Now look a lot of debate is going on whether its good or bad for add-ons, to be in games, but one thing can be said on both sides, it favors the companies that make those games, even with used games being bought to line pockets such as gamestop and gamecrazy they still get money from game add-ons. Not to mention they could just hold out the goods to get more money. One issue raised brows when Street Fighter 4 came out, about the costumes, sure they aren't important, but they were something that would have been add anyway, but no, you had to pay to unlock them. The kicker? "They were already on the disc", cried the fans. Its one thing to give add-ons, but to with hold add-ons? That's low. Sure, that's a issue with the PS3 as well, but its not has bad as Xbox, nearly every game I see was going to have add-ons, has them, or at least has icons / wallpaper you can buy to custom your gamer card. Not to mention that some games you actually have to buy add-ons to get achievements, or at least being the case for Halo (Each DLC package can add up to 250 Gamerscore [Halo 3 has 3 paid DLC packages, hence the maximum 1750 Gamerscore you can earn]. Every game has at least 1000 Gamerscore when it is shipped and if there is anything less, the DLC has to be provided for free untill 1000 Gamerscore is possible [excluding arcade titles]. Yes, I understand Halo is a important series to Microsoft, and yes I know it gets extra treatment because it's their seller, but you actually have to buy the other map packs to get those other achievements (entirely optional. Not having DLC will not impede your ability to play a game). Sure it doesn't look to bad, but this could just be the tip of a iceberg...

My final complaint is the gimmicks of the "legendary gold membership". Sure they tell you when your friend(s) is online, when you get a new message when playing a game, and has nice online connection amongst its' games, but thats not were the problem lies. The problem lies in the fact that they are adding worthless gimmicks to make you stay on the Xbox longer then normal, trying to practically make gamers live on it, is what I think they are shooting for. You know what that sounds like? A computer, yep Xbox is just a downgraded computer, that plays games. Its hardware isn't exactly the best thing around, and if your playing on your xbox you will most likely be able to go on the computer. Think about it, messaging, video chat, twitter, facebook (Just because they are on a console that makes them gimmicky? I mean, based on your logic, any Internet-based phone is gimmicky as well. So the Internet Channel on the Wii isn't Gimmicky. I mean, Nintendo charged for that for a while, too.). These are good things for mobile devices like a cell phone, or Zune (lol), but this is a Xbox (not Sparta) your not going to be moving it around where ever you go, you don't need any of these, it just makes it look cooler then it actually is. There is no reason not to go on Facebook or twitter on something else that is easier to gain access to them, like a computer or phone, while your gaming. Sure you may take up some band width, but your checking facebook and the like, your not going to be gaming and checking at the same time, are you? Not likely. Sure the gold membership may be good, and you may still consider it the bargain of $50+ a year it is, but don't fall for cheap money grabbing tricks that Microsoft is trying to sell to ya with these dashboard add-ons, that aren't even add-ons, when you have better options to chose from (Like what?).
This is a very good article, but I noticed some fallacies that I thought you should know about. They are in red.

Lukario
Old 11-23-2009, 05:31 PM   #9
Athronox
Banned

Athronox is an unknown quantity at this point

PSN ID: Athronox Xbox Live Gamertag: Athronox
So, let me get this straight. You're saying Microsoft sucks because it charges about a day's worth of minimum wage pay ($50 or so for a 12 month subscription) a year to play on the greatest online service ever created?

Lol.

You sir, are a dumb ass.

Good day.

(PS: Just a side note. If you don't want to use Twitter, or the Arcade, or any of the extra features- guess what? You don't have to. Nobody is forcing you to. Even if XBL was composed only of the online gameplay side of things, it would still be better than anything else around because it provides a seamless online gaming experience. If you are such a poor ass hole that you can't afford some pocket change every month, don't play games, instead, take up chess or something, you obviously need some brain exercise).
Old 11-23-2009, 09:28 PM   #10
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,566, Level: 100 Points: 58,566, Level: 100 Points: 58,566, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athronox View Post
So, let me get this straight. You're saying Microsoft sucks because it charges about a day's worth of minimum wage pay ($50 or so for a 12 month subscription) a year to play on the greatest online service ever created?

Lol.

You sir, are a dumb ass.

Good day.

(PS: Just a side note. If you don't want to use Twitter, or the Arcade, or any of the extra features- guess what? You don't have to. Nobody is forcing you to. Even if XBL was composed only of the online gameplay side of things, it would still be better than anything else around because it provides a seamless online gaming experience. If you are such a poor ass hole that you can't afford some pocket change every month, don't play games, instead, take up chess or something, you obviously need some brain exercise).

Actual, SIR, lostleader is a chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Closed Thread

Tags
jezebel, whore, xbox 360