Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo Games

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 08:32 AM   #1
Didi Dastardly
Banned

Didi Dastardly can only hope to improve

Nintendo should stop making sequels.

Or games for that matter. The latest have just been horrible, and ruin their old great gameseries.
First, Twilight Princess. What a disappointment. A blind baby could play the game with 1 arm, and still win this game, so easy it was. All for the Casual gamer. The characters were bland and stupid, especially Zant. Ganondorf had a ****-role.
The controls worked like ****. Waving frantically with my arms like a moron to attack enemies is not fun, Nintendo!
And well, the sound: They basically ****ed over the old tunes, accompanied with some new tunes that aren't very good as well.
Basically, it sucked, and wasn't worthy of the name 'Zelda'. I'd give it a 3/10 on Zelda-scale.

Then, there came the highly awaited Super Smash Bros. Brawl. And it also sucked! They took everything that was fun in Melee, ate it up and puked it out and left us with that.
The game pace has been slowed drastically, making it ****ing boring. Furthermore, all the new characters are totally gay. The new maps stink too (Hanenbow? Wtf were you thinking Nintendo? ). Oh and then there's the Final Smashes. Basically a uberitem so that morons can win too, and most of them are superlame or overpowered. The Dragoon is a piece of **** as well.
And let's not forget online mode. Besides the horror that is friendcodes, I have one major issue with this. It is friggin 2009, Nintendo. How hard is it, to not have lag? Seriously, every ****ing game lags, completely ruining the online mode.

And I'm not done yet. Next up, Mario Kart Wii. I can sum this one up pretty quickly: New maps suck, they didn't save the good old maps, bikes are lame, and most of all, the items ruin the whole ****ing game. Whereas Double Dash was a good mix between skills and luck, MKWii is all luck. If you ride in first place the whole race, you can still finish last, and a moron first, all because he used some overpowered item in the last 5 seconds. This also makes getting good rates in the singleplayer mode a not fun chore.
And online battle is laggy and **** too.

And these aren't the only games Nintendo ****ed. Metroid Prime Corruption wasn't half as good as the others, it wasn't even Metroid, it was Halo. Super Mario Galaxy had major camera issues, ruining the experience. And Star Fox? What Star Fox? That's the problem.

So, I have an advice for Nintendo. For the sake of Nintendo fans worldwide, stop making sequels and ruining our childhood memories.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2009, 09:39 AM   #2
da Beef
Banned

da Beef will become famous soon enoughda Beef will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

thanks for sharing the most original idea ever, i think youre really on to something here

man, i feel so enlightened
Old 09-24-2009, 09:52 AM   #3
Cam3ron36@NFF
NHL Fanatic
Points: 31,707, Level: 100 Points: 31,707, Level: 100 Points: 31,707, Level: 100
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 3x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Bullet Bill User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Fighter

My Mood: Gaming
Cam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award Royalty Monster Poster Review of the Month Review of the Month Poster Game Reviewer 
Total Awards: 8

Send a message via Skype™ to Cam3ron36@NFF Xbox Live Gamertag: cam3ron36
Dude, I don't really like wii either, but MKW and SSBB are two of the only games I like, not to mention all those kids crazy about SSBB.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:34 AM   #4
lostleader
無くなったりだ
Points: 3,552, Level: 37 Points: 3,552, Level: 37 Points: 3,552, Level: 37
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet

My Mood: Spaced
lostleader is a jewel in the roughlostleader is a jewel in the roughlostleader is a jewel in the rough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Princess Award 
Total Awards: 2

PSN ID: LOSTLEAD8R Xbox Live Gamertag: lostleader8
I suggest you use your mulligan

Old 09-24-2009, 12:16 PM   #5
Delta
AIRMAN GA TOESENAI!!
Points: 181, Level: 3 Points: 181, Level: 3 Points: 181, Level: 3
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Cool
Delta is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to Delta Send a message via Skype™ to Delta
I see your point and they easily should stop making sequals, but if anything they should stop making prequals. I mean look at metroid, all but 3 games have been prequals, they just backed themselfs into the corner when they made metroid 2. But that's talking about storyline and not games in general.

If anything the wii is just a slightly better GameCube with wi-fi, I am mad about Nintendo but even I admit that the wii is utter doggy doo doo when it comes to... just about everything. But I do like SSBB, MKW, No More Heroes, Resident Evil Chronicals, TP when played with friends.

But I do see your point in waving your arms like a lunatic and all that "It's supposed to be about excercise", the last time I checked, excercise was supposed to be about Gymnastics, Sports, Physical games, not video games.

Btw, Didi Dastardly very nicely put. And I hope and I hope they don't screw up A Super Mario RPG I would just cry.

Old 09-24-2009, 12:55 PM   #6
feder
闇の怪盗
Points: 861, Level: 15 Points: 861, Level: 15 Points: 861, Level: 15

My Mood: Lurking
feder is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to feder
Oh goody, a troll.

most anticipated:
Tales of Graces, Fragile, Arc Rise Fantasia, Sands of Destruction
Old 09-24-2009, 02:24 PM   #7
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert
Points: 11,149, Level: 69 Points: 11,149, Level: 69 Points: 11,149, Level: 69
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Earth Element User owns 1x Mirror Shield User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Master Sword
User owns 1x Heart Tank User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Black Belt

My Mood: Lonely
SirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Super Member Good Grammar Award Yoshi Signature of the Month Banner of the Month 
Total Awards: 12

Nothing he said made sense. To sum it up, I don't want sequels to games, I want more of the same. I think that was the gist of what he/she said.

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.

Old 09-24-2009, 02:49 PM   #8
Didi Dastardly
Banned

Didi Dastardly can only hope to improve

Darn, I was hoping you'd be morons who'd fall for my troll. Now I'll never win Ipvel Roulette.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:56 PM   #9
Cam3ron36@NFF
NHL Fanatic
Points: 31,707, Level: 100 Points: 31,707, Level: 100 Points: 31,707, Level: 100
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 3x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Bullet Bill User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Fighter

My Mood: Gaming
Cam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award Royalty Monster Poster Review of the Month Review of the Month Poster Game Reviewer 
Total Awards: 8

Send a message via Skype™ to Cam3ron36@NFF Xbox Live Gamertag: cam3ron36
you wanted to piss people off?
Old 09-24-2009, 03:20 PM   #10
Mario789
Paper Mario Guru
Points: 1,883, Level: 25 Points: 1,883, Level: 25 Points: 1,883, Level: 25
User owns 1x Golden Mushroom User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Red Shell User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel
User owns 1x SNES Controller

My Mood: Artistic
Mario789 is a jewel in the roughMario789 is a jewel in the roughMario789 is a jewel in the roughMario789 is a jewel in the rough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Super Member Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 3

Dude, how many times do you need to curse? And this made no sence i agree with SMGD