Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo Games > Pokemon Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 06:42 PM   #1
Xenon
The Space Pope
Points: 6,758, Level: 54 Points: 6,758, Level: 54 Points: 6,758, Level: 54
User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Master Ball

My Mood: Spaced
Xenon is a jewel in the roughXenon is a jewel in the roughXenon is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 4

Feebas shop.

Obviously, since the third generation of Pokemon, Feebas has been a prize coveted by many. It is immensely difficult to find, and immensely difficult to evolve.

So here's what I'm thinking. I have a Feebas. Two, in fact. I am more than happy to breed anyone a Feebas if they would like one, as long as they have Wi-Fi access so that I can do it over the Wi-Fi Trading.
But here's the catch: they're not free. I will take offers, as long as they're reasonable. I am only looking for Pokemon from leve 30-40. I'm not fussed about which Pokemon it is, as long as I don't already have it or one of it's pre-evolutions.

The exception to this rule is starter Pokemon. I like all starter Pokemon below level 14, that is, still in their first stage of evolution.

Okay, so if anyone's interested, just post on this thread with your offer, and I'll see if I like your offer and if so, I'll get you a Feebas.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:19 PM   #2
DreamQuilava
ドリームマグマラシ
Points: 348, Level: 6 Points: 348, Level: 6 Points: 348, Level: 6
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Poke Ball

My Mood: Cold
DreamQuilava is on a distinguished road

Friend Codes
Send a message via AIM to DreamQuilava Send a message via MSN to DreamQuilava Send a message via Skype™ to DreamQuilava
public service for Feebas... nice idea... xD

Old 10-23-2009, 09:54 PM   #3
DragonLX
not a pokéfag
Points: 13,355, Level: 75 Points: 13,355, Level: 75 Points: 13,355, Level: 75

DragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to all

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster Review of the Month Member of the Month Yoshi Game Reviewer NFF Artist 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to DragonLX
They aren't so hard to obtain, you just gotta be patient. Anyway, I already have one but would like a better Milotic for the competitive area (I might return to it), but I iz too lazy to breed one. I want the Feebas to have Bold nature and good IVs in Sp. Atk and Def. I want it to, preferably, be female but it doesn't matter if it's male. (Believe me, I'd be much more especific but I don't want to ruin the free time you'll have. :P)

For this I can offer two starters except for Cyndaquil and Chikorita (gave them away), but tell me if you want another Poke. Hopefully I didn't gave it away (No legendaries). >.>
Old 10-23-2009, 10:44 PM   #4
Xenon
The Space Pope
Points: 6,758, Level: 54 Points: 6,758, Level: 54 Points: 6,758, Level: 54
User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Master Ball

My Mood: Spaced
Xenon is a jewel in the roughXenon is a jewel in the roughXenon is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 4

You've caught me... My Pokemon knowledge isn't as detailed as yours.

I don't know what IV's are. And is there a way to control the nature? If there isn't, it might be ages before I can get you one. They're not easy to hatch.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:20 PM   #5
DragonLX
not a pokéfag
Points: 13,355, Level: 75 Points: 13,355, Level: 75 Points: 13,355, Level: 75

DragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to all

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster Review of the Month Member of the Month Yoshi Game Reviewer NFF Artist 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to DragonLX
D:

Then forget about it if you want, lol. Anyway, give an Everstone to the parent with the nature you want. It'll raise the chance by 50% (I think) to pass the same nature. There's a very useful guide here (serious business) explaining IVs and breeding. If you read it and still feel like wasting your time with breeding the Feebas I requested then go ahead. I won't cancel my request if you still want to complete it.
Closed Thread