Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Profiles and Blogs

Notices

Profiles and Blogs Blogs and Profiles written by our members, telling about themselves.

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 01:20 AM   #1
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,729, Level: 100 Points: 58,729, Level: 100 Points: 58,729, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
I got them extra year of high school is ruining my life blues

I go to a private school, and it works a little different from most. i have never failed a grade or anything like that. To put it as simply as possible, I didn't have enoguh credits tog raduate last year as I should have. In this school, we have books about 35 pages long n each subject. every 12 books is a single credit.

I need:

24 books in English (2 credits in English)

Over 30 books in Math (not sure how many credits)

7 books in Civics (1 credit, not so bad)

There are also some electives and such I'm not worried about.

Looking at it as a list and as I've just explained it, it really doesn't sound all that bad, but it's a whole different ball game when you're doing it. Math and English are my biggest problems, and while English is usually kind of easy for me, a few topics make me want to kill bunnies.

Then there is math....ah yes, math. Forged by the dark lord satan himself...

If that last statement didn't make it obvious enough, I SUCK at math. i am not BAD at math. I am mega uber n00bish sucktastic super fail at math. God has blessed me with many things. Math skills are not one of these things >.>

In short, i am doing an extra year of school It is killing me physically and mentally, and dragging me down. Killing bunnies is bad. I feel an urge to do it anyway thanks to school. What the hell do bunnies have to do with all this?!.....>.>....<.<....>.<......

To all of you who have taken time to read my crap ranting, thank you. For those of you who made it through the whole thing and didn't snore once, you are unhuman.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 04:04 AM   #2
da Beef
Banned

da Beef will become famous soon enoughda Beef will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

im hoping "35 pages long" is a typo
Old 11-11-2009, 10:50 AM   #3
Lukario
Strangers
Points: 12,410, Level: 72 Points: 12,410, Level: 72 Points: 12,410, Level: 72

Lukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Super Member NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster NFF 3rd Annual Award Super Member NFF Artist Joker Inventor Award 
Total Awards: 10

Xbox Live Gamertag: deadDEFINED
Quote:
Originally Posted by da Beef View Post
im hoping "35 pages long" is a typo
Hey, if my math book was 35 pages long, I wouldn't be complaining.

Lukario
Old 11-11-2009, 01:14 PM   #4
~Krystal~
Spiked Punch
Points: 2,377, Level: 29 Points: 2,377, Level: 29 Points: 2,377, Level: 29
User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Links Shield User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Inspired
~Krystal~ is just really nice~Krystal~ is just really nice~Krystal~ is just really nice~Krystal~ is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster Princess Award 
Total Awards: 3

Send a message via AIM to ~Krystal~ Send a message via MSN to ~Krystal~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Krystal~ Send a message via Skype™ to ~Krystal~
Quote:
24 books in English (2 credits in English)
About 840 pages?
Quote:
Over 30 books in Math (not sure how many credits)
Around 1050 pages? (2.5 credits?)
Quote:
Math and English are my biggest problems, and while English is usually kind of easy for me, a few topics make me want to kill bunnies.

Quote:
In short, i am doing an extra year of school It is killing me physically and mentally, and dragging me down. Killing bunnies is bad. I feel an urge to do it anyway thanks to school. What the hell do bunnies have to do with all this?!.....>.>....<.<....>.<......
How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me, who believes in you! Reject common sense to make the impossible possible!
Quote:
To all of you who have taken time to read my crap ranting, thank you. For those of you who made it through the whole thing and didn't snore once, you are unhuman.
I guess I'm unhuman. lol

I've seen longer, more boring rants than this. Thank you for sharing!
The human world is but a fragile bubble in an infinitely vast and indifferent universe, isolated by great gulfs of both time and space. Though we consider ourselves masters of all creation, as a species our limited perceptions allow us to see only a fraction of the full range of reality.

Old 11-11-2009, 06:11 PM   #5
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,729, Level: 100 Points: 58,729, Level: 100 Points: 58,729, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Da beef, you don't seem to understand that it is not a public school system and the curriculum works differently. Also, iIhave over 30 books to do in it. not 30. Not necessarily a number within the rang of 30. I know is that there are more than 30. Also, I doubt you know how discouraging it is to do an extra year of school.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:15 PM   #6
da Beef
Banned

da Beef will become famous soon enoughda Beef will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

all im saying is that 35 pages is a short book. i could knock all those out in a day

you either mispoke or i misunderstood you
Old 11-29-2009, 11:26 AM   #7
Nintendo Mario bro
Points: 1,637, Level: 23 Points: 1,637, Level: 23 Points: 1,637, Level: 23
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Fine
Nintendo Mario bro is infamous around these parts

you know school sucks bad I hate it nothing but boring
Closed Thread