Nintendo Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat > Forum Games

Notices

Forum Games Here we can play those nonsensical but entertaining thread games aswell as Fiction Role Plays made by our members.

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2009, 02:26 PM   #1
Shadow
Points: 383, Level: 7 Points: 383, Level: 7 Points: 383, Level: 7

My Mood: Artistic
Shadow is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Shadow VS. Gameman 1 (a collaborative story by both Shadow and Gameman) part 1

Gameman:
Powers: Fire, a sword of fire, strength, a magical shield that can withstand just about anything, a breastplate and a gauntlet on his left arm with iron boots and a bow with unlimitied magical arrows, and a necklace to resist dark attacks

Shadow:
Powers: Invisibility, the power to possess living beings for periods of time, a dark battleaxe, the ability to petrify the opponent with his star, a cloak that makes my attacks stronger, power of lightning

Setting: The Throneroom of Shadow's evil Castle.

Gameman has come to stop Shadow once and for all. He burst into the throne room fully armed after plowing through waves of Shadow's minions.
"If it isn't GameBOY!" snickers Shadow
"'Tis GameMAN to you," says Gameman valiantly, " and it is time for you to be put to rest!"

Shadow unleashes a lightning attack on Gameman, who blocks the attack with his GameShield (the shield that can withstand just about anything).
"Damn!" swears Shadow

Gameman steps forward and reaches for an arrow. He manages to strike Shadow with it with a good shot. Shadow is hurt.

Shadow becomes invisible.

Confused, Gameman swats desparately at the air. He then loses his conciousness, now under Shadow's dark control.

Shadow possesses Gameman, causing him to slowly lose Heart Points. Gameman desparately clutches his Blessed Necklace, which forces Shadow out. Gameman is still dazed. Shadow deals a devastating blow to Gameman with his Shadow Battleaxe, which sends Gameman flying across the throne.

Gameman is horribly hurt.His necklace slowly restores some Health, but not enough. He hears Shadow approaching. Shadow attempts a final blow, but Gameman blocks with his GameShield and counters with the GameSword.

Shadow flies across the room. He then becomes invisible yet again. He uses his herculean strength to toss Gameman through the window and onto the rocky cliff below. Lighting begins to flash in the sky as Gameman is horribly injured.

Gameman hears Shadow approaching, but this time uses his special specs to see Shadow while he's invisible. Gameman gets up and kicks Shadow in the chest with the iron boots. With Shadow down, Gameman charges over for a finishing blow.

Shadow recovers and charges at Gameman. Gameman hits harder and the two go flying over the cliff, battling in mid-air while freefalling into the abyss below.....

TO BE CONTINUED

Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2009, 02:29 PM   #2
Brandyn
The Man
Points: 53,510, Level: 100 Points: 53,510, Level: 100 Points: 53,510, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Fire Element

My Mood: Cool
Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 15

Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 3282-3036-3021 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: Brandyn_Johnson
I can't wait to see who wins this ()

Nintendo/PlayStation Network ID: Brandyn_Johnson

Currently Playing:

Super Street fighter IV: AE
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Old 11-14-2009, 03:38 PM   #3
Rai17
Actor
Points: 14,378, Level: 77 Points: 14,378, Level: 77 Points: 14,378, Level: 77
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Snake rope User owns 1x Yo-Yo User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 2x Super Mushroom User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 1x Invincibility Star
User owns 2x Rod Of Seasons User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 2x Daisy Flower User owns 1x Harp of Ages User owns 2x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Water Element

My Mood: Brooding
Rai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster Yoshi NFF Old Man Award Celebrity Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Inventor Award NFF Promoter 
Total Awards: 9

So is this like an exclusive RPG? I hate being excluded ...xD

~ Leftovers of a Genius

-My Twitter
--My YouTube
---My Instagram
----The NFF Facebook Page
Old 11-14-2009, 06:46 PM   #4
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 57,486, Level: 100 Points: 57,486, Level: 100 Points: 57,486, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Uh....how is this an RP if only a single person can post? also, isn't this battle kind of biased considering the author is also a combatant?

Check me out on Facebook!
Like action figures? Click here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 11-15-2009, 03:56 PM   #5
Shadow
Points: 383, Level: 7 Points: 383, Level: 7 Points: 383, Level: 7

My Mood: Artistic
Shadow is an unknown quantity at this point

Haha, Gameman and I both wrote this and I just posted it. Haha Rai, sure we could work you in there somewhere.
Old 11-15-2009, 04:29 PM   #6
Rai17
Actor
Points: 14,378, Level: 77 Points: 14,378, Level: 77 Points: 14,378, Level: 77
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Snake rope User owns 1x Yo-Yo User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 2x Super Mushroom User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 1x Invincibility Star
User owns 2x Rod Of Seasons User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 2x Daisy Flower User owns 1x Harp of Ages User owns 2x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Water Element

My Mood: Brooding
Rai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster Yoshi NFF Old Man Award Celebrity Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Inventor Award NFF Promoter 
Total Awards: 9

Yay!!

~ Leftovers of a Genius

-My Twitter
--My YouTube
---My Instagram
----The NFF Facebook Page
Old 11-15-2009, 04:36 PM   #7
Brandyn
The Man
Points: 53,510, Level: 100 Points: 53,510, Level: 100 Points: 53,510, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Fire Element

My Mood: Cool
Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 15

Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 3282-3036-3021 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: Brandyn_Johnson
Lol
Okay, Gameman and Rai VS Shadow!
Next part coming soon

Nintendo/PlayStation Network ID: Brandyn_Johnson

Currently Playing:

Super Street fighter IV: AE
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Closed Thread