Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo Retro Consoles > Super Nintendo

Notices

Super Nintendo Super Nintendo section post here!

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 11:28 PM   #1
Siberianhusky89
Points: 2,740, Level: 31 Points: 2,740, Level: 31 Points: 2,740, Level: 31
User owns 1x Nintendo DS

Siberianhusky89 We have a Nintendo Fan in the Making

Dragon Ball Z - Super Gokuuden Kakusei Hen

This game was actually quite interesting in my opinion and a shitload of fun. As you can most likely tell, it's based on the Anime Series Dragon Ball Z (However, it the game actually never reaches Dragon Ball Z's timeline and starts off at the beginning of Dragon Ball and was never fully translated.) The game literally follows the series how it actually goes, with a few small things that are different just to keep the game more fun. At first, the game seems somewhat boring. During the non-fight parts, you basically see square shapes of characters head and dialogue. During these, you can decide what you want Goku to do at times. (If you get 100% canon, you get some kinda secret or something). Anyhow, the fighting part of the game is pretty sweet, it's kinda RPG style. By pressing different buttons (I forget which exactly does which), you can use Defensive moves (There are alot that you gain throughout the game, you have to set them by pressing start and such though), punching moves, kicking moves, and Ki based moves. You can also charge up by pressing L and R, this game is worth a play too (Though, I say that often, but the reason is because most of the games I post, I would honestly recommend.)

Sponsored Links
Closed Thread