Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Profiles and Blogs

Notices

Profiles and Blogs Blogs and Profiles written by our members, telling about themselves.

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 08:36 PM   #1
Keyman4
The Mega Master
Points: 5,818, Level: 49 Points: 5,818, Level: 49 Points: 5,818, Level: 49
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Sapphire User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x SNES Controller
User owns 1x Poke Ball User owns 1x Cane of Pacci User owns 1x Master Sword

My Mood: Buzzed
Keyman4 will become famous soon enough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Poster Royalty NFF Referrer 
Total Awards: 3

Send a message via Yahoo to Keyman4
Talking The Life of Keyman!

Alright here's my life in this following paragraph:

Let's see, where to begin......

Bio: Age (14)
First Nintendo system: GBA
Fav Nintendo System (s): Both GBA and SNES
Description: A quiet guy who keeps to himself.... people think I'm shy which is a possibility

Keyman: Okay my life is a pretty average life like almost any other kid except that my dad died when I was 5 ( sad to think about today) so I basically grew up without a Dad. I wasn't exactly a smart kid ( c average) but I always trd my hardest, no matter what grade I got. Okay lets skip to when I'm 7

One day, I came home from another boring day at school, with some homework to do. My sister (oldest I have 3) seemed to really be into her computer ( using SNES emulator) instead of tryin to trouble me like usual.
I was curious since the game's music really stuck out to me and I wanted to see what she was playing. I quickly finished my homework and decided to ask her what she was playing. She told me that she was playing Super Mario World and that the game was really, really fun. Afterwards, she said " You can't play so don't even think about asking", which made me mad because of her stinginess. So with my head drooping, I walked out of her room and prepared to play outside ( catch with my brother (1) When it got really boring, I decided to go inside my house and watch TV ( American Idol ( dont remember the season). My sister had brought her laptop downstairs and had left it open in the living room while she was fixing boiled hotdogs. SMW was still up, but it was paused! Then, I got the craziest idea to go over and play a little of it since it looked so good and she was busy anyway. After making sure she was still occupied, I got on the computer and didn't know how to unpause it. Finally after hitting every button ( it turned out to be the "enter" key) I was playin me some SMW. Of course I didn't know how to play well, but I didn't mind it since I was so mesmerized by the colorful graphics and great music. Unfortunately, I was too in the game, and didn't realize that she was finished with the hot dogs. Minutes later, I was being yanked from the computer and being yelled at. I didn't get in trouble from my mom, just scolded at.

That CMas, I had discovered that the game was for GBA and SNES (Didn't know what that was at the time) and I desperately wanted a GBA, but never asked my mom for it. Well, every one was opening presents, and my sister (youngest) pulled out a brand new GBA ( purple one). Immediately, I was extremely jealous and was hoping I had one too. I picked my next present, ( i HAD TWo more left, including the one that I had just picked up) and was hoping a new GBA was in it. I slowly opened it, and would you know, I had the "glacier" GBA (the one where you can see inside of it) I was so happy, I hugged my sister ( for no reason and she was disgusted) Of course, I didn't get SMW, but sometime later I did, and I was addicted. That was one of the first EVER video games that I had ever played in my entire life.

Skip to 13
So by now, I had known a little something about VGs (Video games, and owned and was a huge Nintendo fan after playing Nintendo classics ( SM64, SSBM, LOZ: The Minish Cap)

DS
Xbox
GBA ( Loved that thing to death)

I was searching for a place where you talked about Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintendo! I was searching on google, but couldn't find a good place. After doing a little bit more searching, I thought that all hope was gone. However as one last effort, I decided, out of the fun of it, to try "nintendo fan forum" ( weird isn't it?) and was shocked to see a site with that exact name. Curious, I went to it and that is how I found out about this place. Since then, I've learned a lot more about Nintendo and that good ol stuff and now I feel that this is my true Nintendo home. I hope to thrive on this site for years to come and discover more about myself.

Yes, this probably wasn't the best profile outlook, but I tried my best!

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

-Keyman4

SSFIV Mains: Chun Li/ Blanka

[Click here to see the demon in Keyman's dog]
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2010, 11:45 PM   #2
Brandyn
The Gentleman
Points: 59,795, Level: 100 Points: 59,795, Level: 100 Points: 59,795, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Fire Element

My Mood: Lonely
Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 16

Send a message via AIM to Brandyn Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 0147-1346-8804 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: brandyn1994
Haha, nice bio! Sounds like your life was always kinda wrapped around games

Old 01-03-2010, 04:20 AM   #3
a_sno_man
Processing.
Points: 591, Level: 11 Points: 591, Level: 11 Points: 591, Level: 11
User owns 1x Nintendo DS

My Mood: Cold
a_sno_man is a jewel in the rougha_sno_man is a jewel in the rougha_sno_man is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
Royalty 
Total Awards: 1

Xbox Live Gamertag: HumanShield2256
Awesome biography!
Sorry 'bout your Dad...
You still have the same Game Boy from when you were seven? I can't keep a Handheld for more than a year. You should get that framed or something. And about that Google search... I think I can remember a couple other people who did the same thing..spooky, huh?

"It pays to be obvious, especially if you have a reputation for subtlety." -Salvor Hardin
Old 01-03-2010, 09:42 AM   #4
Mreow
Cabbit
Points: 2,720, Level: 31 Points: 2,720, Level: 31 Points: 2,720, Level: 31
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Nintendo DS

My Mood: Horny
Mreow has a spectacular aura aboutMreow has a spectacular aura about

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via MSN to Mreow PSN ID: Mreow-
An interesting life of gaming.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:51 AM   #5
Keyman4
The Mega Master
Points: 5,818, Level: 49 Points: 5,818, Level: 49 Points: 5,818, Level: 49
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Sapphire User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x SNES Controller
User owns 1x Poke Ball User owns 1x Cane of Pacci User owns 1x Master Sword

My Mood: Buzzed
Keyman4 will become famous soon enough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Poster Royalty NFF Referrer 
Total Awards: 3

Send a message via Yahoo to Keyman4
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_sno_man View Post
Awesome biography!
Sorry 'bout your Dad...
You still have the same Game Boy from when you were seven? I can't keep a Handheld for more than a year. You should get that framed or something. And about that Google search... I think I can remember a couple other people who did the same thing..spooky, huh?

Yeah!!!!

SSFIV Mains: Chun Li/ Blanka

[Click here to see the demon in Keyman's dog]
Old 01-03-2010, 12:54 PM   #6
op89x
Not on the review team
Points: 3,648, Level: 37 Points: 3,648, Level: 37 Points: 3,648, Level: 37
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance
User owns 1x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Red Shell User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Fire Flower
User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Water Element

op89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the rough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyman4 View Post
Yeah!!!!
I agree. I still have every handheld I've ever owned, in perfect working condition.

Closed Thread