Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Member Game Reviews > Nintendo Wii Reviews

Notices

Nintendo Wii Reviews Section for all Nintendo Wii Game Reviews and Wiiware Reviews

Comment

Review Tools
Review - Pokémon Battle Revolution
Published by hendrasudiro
04-10-2008
Author review
GraphicsN/A
StorylineN/A
Controls/GameplayN/A
SoundN/A
Average N/A%
Review - Pokémon Battle Revolution

Hi, My oldest niece wanted to play this game so badly. I rented first because I didn't know if be any good or not for her now. My take it on it wasn't that good. I didn't care about it and I didn't play it that long but long enough to give a review about it but she like it (that what matters on that to me now). The reason why I didn't like it at all is that you go into battles each time I was wondering where is the Wi-Fi interaction it suppose to have I never did find it on here maybe I over look it or not. I have to tell you going to battle each time with the same Pokémon was kind of boring where you get the new Pokémon's at. You can earn points when you win some battle but all you can get is some new clothes for your handler and that is it. I didn't see you can buy any new Pokémon characters on it. I didn't play this game that long I got bored with it but my oldest niece play it a long time she even save it. My take if you got any kids in the house that like Pokémon get it for them but you don't like Pokémon or don't understand what is Pokémon just stay away from this game and don't waste any your money on buying it too. Thumbs down on me on it but thumbs up for the kids.
Published by
hendrasudiro is on a distinguished road
Sponsored Links
By Dr. Jekyll on 04-23-2008, 10:40 PM
I'm not going to shell out $50 for a game where all you do is battle, it gets repetitive. I prefer Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness.
By janneke on 04-27-2008, 06:19 PM
This review will be published on our blog, thanks
Comment