Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Stories and Creative Writing

Notices

Stories and Creative Writing Show off all your Creative Writing and Stories.

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 12:28 AM   #1
Brandyn
The Man
Points: 53,405, Level: 100 Points: 53,405, Level: 100 Points: 53,405, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Fire Element

My Mood: Cool
Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 15

Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 3282-3036-3021 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: Brandyn_Johnson
Link Old Legend of Zelda: The Fourth Element- Part 1

This is a fan fiction by me, King G. It takes place around the Ocarina of Time era. This is part 1, and if it is well recieved, I'll continue more. Feedback welcome, as it may help determine if I continue this on the forum.

Prolouge
When all was chaos, the three goddesses descended upon Hyrule and gave order to the world. Din, Farore, and Nayru. They created the provinces, the elements, and the beings that would inhabit the world. The three goddesses, their labor completed, departed for the heavens. They left behind a symbol of their power where they left. This power is called the "Triforce" and the place it rests in is known as the Sacred Realm. It is said that if a man with a good heart uncovers the Triforce, the Sacred Realm will become a paradise. However, if an evil heart should obtain it, the Realm will fall into treachery. The three elements of the Triforce are Power, Wisdom, and Courage. However, when you look at the Triforce symbol, there is a hole in the middle where a fourth triangle could fit. This hole represents the unknown Fourth element of the Triforce, Darkness. The fourth goddess is Melansci, the goddess of death and darkness. After the three golden goddesss created the world, Melansci came forth as the Guardian of Darkness and Shadow. She governs the underworld and is the keeper of souls that are unfortunate enough to be sent down to her realm. The only race that know of her existence are the Sheikah, as the Shadow Temple is built in her honor. It is said that the Shadow Temple is where her soul resides, and is the voice who speaks of "Hyrule's Bloody History of hatred and death."

There was once a Sheikah nicknamed "Bongo Bongo" who lived in Kakariko Village back when it was a village exclusive to the Sheikah clan. He lived in a house near the windmill hut. One day, he was walking in the Shadow Temple, when he heard Melansci's voice talking to him. She told him of the Fourth Element of the Triforce. This element has the power to make it's holder immortal to death. A part of it is incorporated in the Triforce of Power. The Fourth Element is also a mixed bag of the other three pieces of the Triforce. It can make the holder immortal, give him the ultimate knowlege, and the ultimate power. It is said that this piece can make its holder more powerful than the three golden Goddessess combined. Melansci agreed to give it to Bongo Bongo if he would sacrifice a certain amount of lives to her, and obtain the Lens of Truth. Bongo Bongo stole the Lens of Truth from the Shadow temple, and he began kidnapping travelers and Castle Town residents, and killing them. He built an area under his house and set up an elaborate torture facility where he dragged his victims and killed them.

Meanwhile, Impa noticed that the Lens of Truth was missing from the Shadow Temple. She had suspected Bongo Bongo of the crime, because he had been acting rather strange lately. One day, she stalked him without him noticing and witnessed as he kidnapped a traveling Hylian and dragged him back to his house. She witnessed as he was preparing to kill the man. She then intervened and battled Bongo Bongo. It was a long, hard battle and she came out of it with many wounds, but she managed to defeat Bongo Bongo. She then summoned the other Sheikah and they took him into the center of the Shadow Temple where they executed him via guillotine, beheading him and slicing off his hands as punishment for theivory, on the grounds of betraying the clan and treacherous behavior. He was buried in the Kakariko graveyard, and his house was destroyed. The Sheikah then built the Memorial Well in the same spot where Bongo Bongo's house once stood. However, Impa never found where Bongo Bongo had hid the Lens of Truth. The Sheikah then sealed the entrance to the Shadow Temple.

Years later, the Village was opened up to the general public, and immigrants began settling there. However, it was not long before unexplainable tragedies began. Often, villagers were often found dead at the bottom of the well. Reportedly, a ghastly voice would command for them to go to the Bottom of the Well, where they would somehow die. At this time, Impa had been chosen as the attendant to the Young Princess Zelda, so she was living in her quarters at Hyrule Castle. When she was off-duty she would return to the village to check in, and the villagers told her of this suspiscious evil. Impa then went down to the bottom of the well to investigate. She heard the sound of bongos playing and followed it. She then ran into the hideous spirit of Bongo Bongo, with his head still missing and his hands detached from his arms but still there. Using dark magic, she managed to place a seal on the Bottom of the Well to prevent Bongo Bongo from escaping. She then had to leave the province after the Dark Lord Ganondorf took over Hyrule Castle and tried to kidnap Zelda.

Meanwhile, the three Golden Goddessess had confronted Melansci and had her sealed in the confines of the Shadow Temple as well. However she would later escape and break the seal on the Bottom of the Well to free her servant, Bongo Bongo....

To be continued.......(if well recieved)
What'd you think?

Nintendo/PlayStation Network ID: Brandyn_Johnson

Currently Playing:

Super Street fighter IV: AE
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2010, 12:51 AM   #2
Keyman4
The Mega Master
Points: 5,818, Level: 49 Points: 5,818, Level: 49 Points: 5,818, Level: 49
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Sapphire User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x SNES Controller
User owns 1x Poke Ball User owns 1x Cane of Pacci User owns 1x Master Sword

My Mood: Buzzed
Keyman4 will become famous soon enough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Poster Royalty NFF Referrer 
Total Awards: 3

Send a message via Yahoo to Keyman4
This is actually good! Looking forward to more!

SSFIV Mains: Chun Li/ Blanka

[Click here to see the demon in Keyman's dog]
Old 01-17-2010, 12:59 AM   #3
Brandyn
The Man
Points: 53,405, Level: 100 Points: 53,405, Level: 100 Points: 53,405, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword

Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month Level 100 Award 

Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 3282-3036-3021 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: Brandyn_Johnson
Link Old

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyman4 View Post
This is actually good! Looking forward to more!
Thanks! I can get real creative with this kind of stuff. I like to write which is part of the reason I do reviews.

Currently Playing:

Old 01-17-2010, 01:15 AM   #4
Alice
触手姫。( ^ω^)
Points: 31,789, Level: 100 Points: 31,789, Level: 100 Points: 31,789, Level: 100
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Artistic
Alice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Member of the Month NFF Old Man Award NFF Annual Awards Level 100 Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Welcome Wagon Joker 
Total Awards: 14

Send a message via MSN to Alice Send a message via Skype™ to Alice 3DS Friend Code: 3711-7997-2642 Xbox Live Gamertag: ArktikAlice
i knew you made good stories =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth
I spend many lonely nights wishing Alice would lock me in my bedchamber and pleasure me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderRebelNews via Skype
There are too few hours in a day for things like 'eating'
Old 01-17-2010, 01:26 AM   #5
Brandyn
The Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronWewstad View Post
i knew you made good stories =D
Thanks. I got to admit I was sort of mentored by a friend who writes like this. I just learned well.

Currently Playing:

Old 01-17-2010, 01:41 AM   #6
Zephyr
Points: 141, Level: 2 Points: 141, Level: 2 Points: 141, Level: 2

My Mood: Cold
Zephyr is an unknown quantity at this point

You didn't describe any of the character's appearances, and how did Bongo Bongo kill the hylians? with a sword?
And how did the goddesses seal away the dark one?
they confront her and shazam! she's sealed away?
Old 01-17-2010, 01:49 AM   #7
Brandyn
The Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
You didn't describe any of the character's appearances, and how did Bongo Bongo kill the hylians? with a sword?
And how did the goddesses seal away the dark one?
they confront her and shazam! she's sealed away?
He kills them via the torture devices at the Bottom of the Well which are in the game, and okay after a battle they seal her away.... I didn't want it to drone on with too many little details although I thought about it.

Currently Playing:

Old 01-17-2010, 01:51 AM   #8
Zephyr
Points: 141, Level: 2 Points: 141, Level: 2 Points: 141, Level: 2

My Mood: Cold
Zephyr is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Game View Post
He kills them via the torture devices at the Bottom of the Well which are in the game, and okay after a battle they seal her away.... I didn't want it to drone on with too many little details although I thought about it.
how exactly do the goddesses fight her, and how does bongo bongo get the victims to his house? does he knock them out, or just ask them if he can kill them?
Old 01-17-2010, 02:13 AM   #9
Brandyn
The Man

Awards Showcase

Link Old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
how exactly do the goddesses fight her, and how does bongo bongo get the victims to his house? does he knock them out, or just ask them if he can kill them?
Well, in a 3 on 1 Melansci was pretty much outnumbered. They do like the Sages did to Ganon in the end of OoT and simply open a portal that seals her away. Bongo Bongo uses shadowy magic to kidnap victims sort of like how Twinrova kidnapped Nabooru after completing the 1st half of the Spirit Temple. He uses the guillotine, etc. I really would have gone into detail but I felt I would lose people if it droned on lol.

Currently Playing:

Old 01-17-2010, 02:15 AM   #10
Alice
触手姫。( ^ω^)
Points: 31,789, Level: 100 Points: 31,789, Level: 100 Points: 31,789, Level: 100
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Artistic
Alice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Member of the Month NFF Old Man Award NFF Annual Awards Level 100 Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Welcome Wagon Joker 
Total Awards: 14

Send a message via MSN to Alice Send a message via Skype™ to Alice 3DS Friend Code: 3711-7997-2642 Xbox Live Gamertag: ArktikAlice
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Game View Post
Well, in a 3 on 1 Melansci was pretty much outnumbered. They do like the Sages did to Ganon in the end of OoT and simply open a portal that seals her away. Bongo Bongo uses shadowy magic to kidnap victims sort of like how Twinrova kidnapped Nabooru after completing the 1st half of the Spirit Temple. He uses the guillotine, etc. I really would have gone into detail but I felt I would lose people if it droned on lol.
well, details can make a story intersting, especially to avid readers =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth
I spend many lonely nights wishing Alice would lock me in my bedchamber and pleasure me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderRebelNews via Skype
There are too few hours in a day for things like 'eating'
Closed Thread