Nintendo Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Stories and Creative Writing

Notices

Stories and Creative Writing Show off all your Creative Writing and Stories.

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 05:22 PM   #1
Brandyn
The Man
Points: 53,406, Level: 100 Points: 53,406, Level: 100 Points: 53,406, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Fire Element

My Mood: Cool
Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 15

Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 3282-3036-3021 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: Brandyn_Johnson
Link Old The Legend of Zelda: The Fourth Element -Part 2

Part 2 of my LoZ fanfic. The Link to part 1 is in my sig. It takes place around the Ocarina of Time era, and probably only those who have played the game will best understand it.

Back in the Temple of Time, the Hero of Time pulled the Master Sword from it's pedestal. But, events did not play out as Link and Zelda expected. Link began to feel sleepy, and he suddenly fell unconscious, his body and spirit were sucked into the void of the Time Stream, while holding the Master Sword.

Meanwhile, Impa and Princess Zelda were in a camp far away from the kingdom.
"Why do you cry, princess?" asked Impa.
"It's all my fault," sobbed Zelda, "I should not have sent Link to retrieve the three Spiritual Stones. Had we not opened the Door of Time, Ganondorf would not have entered the Sacred Realm and obtain the Triforce."
Impa fed a could more twigs to the fire.
"There is still hope," said Impa. "Remember the stories of the Triforce that I used to tell you? Only one with a Pure Heart can obtain all of the Triforce to turn the Sacred Realm into a Paradise. Ganondorf may be powerful, but his heart is unbalanced, and thus the Triforce will not grant him all three pieces. The other two will scatter and go to two other chosen ones."
"Impa......" whispered Zelda, "I am scared. We may have evaded Ganondorf, but he is still looking for me. He will not rest until he finds me. I have a feeling he is watching us right now."
"Fear not, princess," said Impa understandingly, "On my honor as a Sheikah, I will do my best to protect you."
"His followers are everywhere," said Zelda. "He has them positioned in every domain of Hyrule. They surround all borders of the Kingdom, so we cannot avoid them."
Impa sighed. She could not deny that the princess was correct. Impa could not take on that many enemies at once. Impa's horse whinnied rather loudly. Impa looked over her shoulder to see Stalchildren approaching. Using her katana, she managed to dispose of them before they could even touch Zelda. When Zelda opened her eyes, they were gone with fragments of them scattered on the ground surrounding them. "I know what I can do," said Impa. "I will teach you the ways of a Sheikah. I will get you clothing, and teach you our shadow magic. Everything will be okay."

Meanwhile, Melansci had escaped her seal in the Shadow Temple. The Triforce of Darkness was still in her possession, which is a part of what allowed her to escape. The Three Golden Goddesses were unaware of it's existence. However, Ganondorf had found out about it, and he and his thieves snuck to the Shadow Temple that was behind the Kakariko graveyard. They got to the graveyard, killed Dampe the gravekeeper for standing in their way, and broke the seal placed on it by the Sheikah. Ganondorf then murdered his men for fear of betrayal, and entered the temple alone. He used his dark magic to navigate through the holy illusions of the temple, and made his way to the room of skulls where Melansci spoke to him of the Fourth Element. She agreed to grant it to him if he broke the seal that was at the Bottom of the Well. Ganondorf did so, freeing Bongo Bongo. As a reward, Melansci granted Ganondorf the immortality of the Triforce of Darkness, and it's ability to break free from any seal he was imprisioned in. Ganondorf then used his magic to place ReDeads, Stalfos, and other undead creatures in the House of the Dead. He placed a seal on the Temple entrance that would make it open by lighting the Torches, one torch for every man he killed at the entrance. Only by lighting them all at the same time could open the door.

Seven years later, Link awoke from his slumber. After a quick breifing from Rauru, the Sage of Light, Link was transported back to the Temple of Time. He turned to leave.......but he suddenly felt a presence. It was Sheik. Impa had taught Zelda the ways of the Sheikah. Using this disguise, she managed to evade Ganondorf for all this time. She told Link of the trouble Hyrule was in, and the events that took place during his slumber. She told him he needed to awake the five sages in the five temples; one in the Heart of the Forest, one in atop a High Mountain, one Under a Vast Lake, one in the House of the Dead, and one in The Goddess of the Sands. She told him first to go to Kakariko village to learn a new skill that would get him into the Forest Temple. While Link was journeying through the Forest Temple, Sheik decided to visit Zora's Domain. As she did, she saw that Ganondorf's followers were using their magic to encase the Domain in ice. She managed to take most of them out, but she could not save the Zoras. She did see Princess Ruto drowning. She dove in and managed to pull the princess Zora out of the water just as the pool froze. She vanished before Ruto could come to her senses. She was too late to stop the minions from freezing King Zora however. She then went to look for a way to unfreeze him.

Meanwhile, Din, Farore, and Nayru had confronted Melansci yet again but this time they were defeated and killed by Melansci and her dark army. Because the Triforce of Darkness is more powerful than Power, Wisdom, and Courage combined, as well as containing traits from all three Triforce, that is how Melansci defeated the Three Golden Goddessess. Melansci then took over in the heavens. With the three Golden Goddessess powerless, that is why they did not intervene and stop Ganondorf from taking over Hyrule.

Ganondorf eventually grew tired of looking for Zelda and prayed to Melansci to show him the way. She told him that the answer was "Within a Certain Sheikah" Ganondorf thought however that she was referring to Impa. Melansci decided to invest the Triforce of Darkness and her power into Ganondorf. However, should he die, his and her power would die with him.

Ganondorf then set up a trap for Impa. Impa could only check in on Kakariko every once in a while, so he instructed Bongo Bongo to cause mischief in Kakariko. Impa heard of the supernatural mischief happeneing once again, and she left for the Shadow Temple to find out what was happening. It was then that Bongo Bongo actually defeated her and Sealed her soul away in the Sacred Realm, which would break if he was defeated. After the Hero of Time defeated the Forest Temple, the Fire Temple, and the Water Temple, he returned to Kakariko to find Sheik, who was also investigating the phenomena surrounding the village. Suddenly, a dark force came out of the well and shook Sheik about, knocking her to the ground unconscious. It did the same to Link. After both came to their senses, Sheik taught Link the Nocturne of Shadow which would gain him access to the Temple, where he would go inside and confront Bongo Bongo.....

To be continued.......

Nintendo/PlayStation Network ID: Brandyn_Johnson

Currently Playing:

Super Street fighter IV: AE
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2010, 02:23 PM   #2
Banned

My Mood: Devilish
... is infamous around these parts... is infamous around these parts

You should upload to fanfiction.net. It's where all the people with alot of spare time go. But beware...it's overrun by yaoi fics nowerdays. Oh hey, I just remembered I'm a troll on there.
Old 02-01-2010, 03:25 AM   #3
Rin
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 39,277, Level: 100 Points: 39,277, Level: 100 Points: 39,277, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 
Total Awards: 7

Well that was...interesting.

It seems like some of the events just "happen", and don't really have much foundation in the story at all.

But...it's not bad.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:30 AM   #4
da Beef
Banned

da Beef will become famous soon enoughda Beef will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
It takes place around the Ocarina of Time era, and probably only those who have played the game will best understand it.

do such people exist?
Old 02-11-2010, 06:45 PM   #5
mastersword
Points: 454, Level: 9 Points: 454, Level: 9 Points: 454, Level: 9

My Mood: Happy
mastersword is an unknown quantity at this point

cool

your good at this
Old 03-31-2010, 08:44 PM   #6
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 57,446, Level: 100 Points: 57,446, Level: 100 Points: 57,446, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Ok, this story also suffers from giant wall of text syndrome like your other one does. it may not be as severe, but it is still present. Also, there is an extreme lack of detail. Ok, they are in the temple. Gotcha. What does the temple look like? i have no clue. sure, I played the game, and therefore I know what it should look like, but a story should paint a picture, and this does not.

Also, you should make ONE thread titled "The Legend of Zelda:The Fourth Element" and just update it with new chapters instead of giving each chapter it's own thread. if people do this, the board will end up with more topics faster, become more cluttered and it will be harder to find the individual parts due to activity/inactivity in the threads.

Check me out on Facebook!
Like action figures? Click here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 03-31-2010, 08:49 PM   #7
da Beef
Banned

da Beef will become famous soon enoughda Beef will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Game View Post
Part 2 of my LoZ fanfic. The Link to part 1 is in my sig. It takes place around the Ocarina of Time era, and probably only those who have played the game will best understand it.

this still makes me rofl. too bad comedy was not your goal
Old 03-31-2010, 11:40 PM   #8
Brandyn
The Man
Points: 53,406, Level: 100 Points: 53,406, Level: 100 Points: 53,406, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Fire Element

My Mood: Cool
Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 15

Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 3282-3036-3021 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: Brandyn_Johnson
Eh, this is old and written a while ago. I was bored. I admit it's not great now that I look at it, again.

Nintendo/PlayStation Network ID: Brandyn_Johnson

Currently Playing:

Super Street fighter IV: AE
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Closed Thread