Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Post away about anything in general just remember no content that would fit in other sections.

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 02:08 AM   #1
Brandyn
The Gentleman
Points: 59,822, Level: 100 Points: 59,822, Level: 100 Points: 59,822, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Fire Element

My Mood: Lonely
Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 16

Send a message via AIM to Brandyn Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 0147-1346-8804 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: brandyn1994
Moments in your life that define you

As the title says....what are some famous/infamous moments in your life that are apart of your history and/or defined you in a way?

Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2010, 02:33 AM   #2
AlloftheAbove
Points: 24,519, Level: 95 Points: 24,519, Level: 95 Points: 24,519, Level: 95
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Gaming
AlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Review of the Month NFF Ice Bucket Challenge Review of the Month Review of the Month Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award NFF Referrer 
Total Awards: 40

3DS Friend Code: 4382-1995-8800 PSN ID: RaptorWaffles Xbox Live Gamertag: RaptorWaffles WiiU ID: AlloftheAbove
I witnessed my brother cut his arm open on a rock wall, so the first thing I did was get my iPhone out and take a photo.
Old 01-24-2010, 02:53 AM   #3
Brandyn
The Gentleman
Points: 59,822, Level: 100 Points: 59,822, Level: 100 Points: 59,822, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword

Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month 

Send a message via AIM to Brandyn Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 0147-1346-8804 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: brandyn1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlloftheAbove View Post
I witnessed my brother cut his arm open on a rock wall, so the first thing I did was get my iPhone out and take a photo.
So....you're ruthless? Unless it was to show the hospital people how bad it was(?)

Old 01-24-2010, 03:08 AM   #4
Princess Elle
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 16,966, Level: 83 Points: 16,966, Level: 83 Points: 16,966, Level: 83

My Mood: Angelic
Princess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Yoshi Sheriff Medic Princess Award Poster NFF Promoter 
Total Awards: 8

Send a message via ICQ to Princess Elle Send a message via AIM to Princess Elle Send a message via MSN to Princess Elle Send a message via Yahoo to Princess Elle Send a message via Skype™ to Princess Elle PSN ID: ElleFan98 Xbox Live Gamertag: Willgetonesoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Game View Post
So....you're ruthless? Unless it was to show the hospital people how bad it was(?)
I don't think that is what it was for XD
Sometimes we fall...so
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus and live!
- Untitled Hymn (Come To Jesus) -
-Chris Rice-
Old 01-24-2010, 03:13 AM   #5
da Beef
Banned

da Beef will become famous soon enoughda Beef will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
As the title says....what are some famous/infamous moments in your life that are apart of your history and/or defined you in a way?

if you're going to start such a thread you should really be the first to share said experiences
Old 01-24-2010, 03:33 AM   #6
Brandyn
The Gentleman

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by da Beef View Post
if you're going to start such a thread you should really be the first to share said experiences
I know, I was going to later.
I like to be somewhat mysterious like that.

Old 01-24-2010, 03:37 AM   #7
da Beef
Banned

Awards Showcase
Poster 

Quote:
I know, I was going to later.
I like to be somewhat mysterious like that.
it's not being mysterious, it's being lazy. asking people to list "defining moments" could possibly be pretty personal territory, so you're quite the jerk if you don't get the ball rolling
Old 01-24-2010, 03:59 AM   #8
Brandyn
The Gentleman

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by da Beef View Post
it's not being mysterious, it's being lazy. asking people to list "defining moments" could possibly be pretty personal territory, so you're quite the jerk if you don't get the ball rolling
Okay, fair enough. I used to be quite the sore loser, so one time I got so mad, I slammed a pencil down on the desk. It flew out of my hand though and went towards people, suggesting I got so angry I threw a pencil to stab someone in the eye when I really did not mean to. That's once instance.......

Old 01-24-2010, 08:31 AM   #9
DarkLegacy
Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25
User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Cucoo User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Shuriken
User owns 1x Triforce

My Mood: Brooding
DarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 4

PSN ID: Jordeh59
I just walked into a wall, missing the doorway.

Tag by me
Old 01-24-2010, 10:56 AM   #10
da Beef
Banned

Awards Showcase
Poster 

ok, fine

when i was 15 i read 1984 and it rocked my world

when i was 18 i realized i wasnt special and probably not very smart

today i couldnt remember if i was 19 or 20 years old, and it terrified me