Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > PC Gaming

Notices

PC Gaming Post anything relating to PC Gaming.

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 05:34 PM   #1
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor
Points: 12,827, Level: 73 Points: 12,827, Level: 73 Points: 12,827, Level: 73
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce

My Mood: Gaming
Mikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of light

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Review of the Month Poster 
Total Awards: 4

DOFUS spanish

hola gente k conoce esta pagina y tambien juega dofus aqui yo soy una de esas gentes si quieren pongan el nombre de su jugador y vamos a una mazmo juntos solo digamlo por aqui.

sorry guy's who doesnt speak spanish but if you dont have the game and you dont speak spanish i cant think i can help you

WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK I AM
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2010, 12:11 AM   #2
Whiskermush
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Super Mushroom

Whiskermush is a jewel in the roughWhiskermush is a jewel in the roughWhiskermush is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

Why do you have to say this in Spanish?

I am very aware of the Spanish language and all you are asking is to meet some people on a game called DOFUS. It is a English game.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:14 AM   #3
Pokeman
Good ol PT
Points: 13,897, Level: 76 Points: 13,897, Level: 76 Points: 13,897, Level: 76

My Mood: Woot
Pokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster 

Send a message via Skype™ to Pokeman PSN ID: Pityflame WiiU ID: Pityflame
Spanish sucks as a language

Old 02-12-2010, 12:37 AM   #4
Rin
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 
Total Awards: 7

I could just throw that mess into a translator to get the general meaning of it. Useless.
Old 02-12-2010, 03:47 PM   #5
DarkLegacy
Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25
User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Cucoo User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Shuriken
User owns 1x Triforce

My Mood: Brooding
DarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster NFF 1st Annual Award 

PSN ID: Jordeh59
hola k people know this page and also plays dofus here I am one of those people if they want to put the name of your player and go to a single digamlo by mazmo together here.

Thats a translation for people who don't speak spanish, I'm guessing he wants people that play 'DOFUS'(?) to post their acount names here. So spanish people, oh wait we don't have any.

EDIT.
'DOFUS' is a mmorpg.

Tag by me
Old 02-12-2010, 05:25 PM   #6
Rin
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 
Total Awards: 7

Yeah, I figured that much out yesterday. What kind of name is DOFUS for a MMORPG anyways. Only Doofuses play them anyways.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:01 PM   #7
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce

Mikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of light

Awards Showcase

im not a bad person but

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskermush View Post
Why do you have to say this in Spanish?

I am very aware of the Spanish language and all you are asking is to meet some people on a game called DOFUS. It is a English game.
the sistem in whych dofus divedes itself is kind of for each region so i was saying spanish beacouse if you are from france and you are conected in a french server i cannot talk/go whith you so that why

Old 02-12-2010, 10:02 PM   #8
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor

Awards Showcase

well somebody who knows the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLegacy View Post
hola k people know this page and also plays dofus here I am one of those people if they want to put the name of your player and go to a single digamlo by mazmo together here.

Thats a translation for people who don't speak spanish, I'm guessing he wants people that play 'DOFUS'(?) to post their acount names here. So spanish people, oh wait we don't have any.

EDIT.
'DOFUS' is a mmorpg.
well my server is a spanish one called "Tinieblas" my guy is called master-fisto (yeah im a starwars fan)

Old 02-12-2010, 11:09 PM   #9
DragonLX
not a pokéfag
Points: 13,355, Level: 75 Points: 13,355, Level: 75 Points: 13,355, Level: 75

DragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to all

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster Review of the Month Member of the Month Yoshi Game Reviewer NFF Artist 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to DragonLX
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLegacy View Post
So spanish people, oh wait we don't have any.
*ahem*

Anyways, what exactly is this 'DOFUS' thing? I mean, what's the gameplay like?
Old 02-12-2010, 11:13 PM   #10
Whiskermush
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Super Mushroom

Whiskermush is a jewel in the roughWhiskermush is a jewel in the roughWhiskermush is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
Poster 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikematute View Post
the sistem in whych dofus divedes itself is kind of for each region so i was saying spanish beacouse if you are from france and you are conected in a french server i cannot talk/go whith you so that why
It would be a lot easier if you asked if there were any Spanish people on NFF in English. I think it would also be easier for you since you are looking for Spanish people to check out the forums for DOFUS.

By the way, use the multi-quote feature. It does wonders.

Last edited by Whiskermush; 02-13-2010 at 02:46 AM.
Closed Thread