Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Member Game Reviews > Nintendo DS Reviews

Notices

Nintendo DS Reviews Section for all Nintendo DS and DSI Reviews

Comment

Review Tools
Spirit Tracks
Spirit Tracks
Published by mastersword
02-11-2010
Author review
GraphicsN/A
StorylineN/A
Controls/GameplayN/A
SoundN/A
Average N/A%
Link Old Spirit Tracks

Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks is by far my favorite Portable Zelda game.
From Epona to boat and now a train, Link and Zelda team up on an all new adventure in Hyrule, with all new items and bosses. Zelda's body has been taken away and her spirit is left behind, Zelda can go into a Phantom's body and can help Link do puzzles and slay monsters. The story in Spirit tracks is pretty cool, Chancellor Cole the bad guy tries to take over Hyrule, and uses Zelda's body to attack Hyrule. Goron's and Anouki's are back, and there are many things to do after you finished the game. One thing that I argued about was that there should of been more temples, there where 6 temples in Phantom Hour glass and there are 5 in Spirit Tracks. The soundtrack in Spirit Tracks is amazing, the theme just blew me up! If you like adventures The Legend Of Zelda Spirit Tracks is the game for you,
I give it a 9.8.
Published by
mastersword is an unknown quantity at this point
Sponsored Links
By DarkLegacy on 02-13-2010, 07:44 AM
Nice try at a review, but there is no structure or any valid opinion. At the end of the review you put 'the theme blew me up!'? I think you meant 'blew me away!'. I'll let somebody from the review team guide you, thats just what stood out to me.
By Cam3ron36@NFF on 02-13-2010, 11:14 AM
... I'll let beef take this one.
By DragonLX on 02-13-2010, 12:28 PM
Thanks for spoiling everything in the game for me.

I'll be honest; this wasn't good at all, even as a short review. You need to improve in a majority of aspects, such as lenght, opinion, format (not necessary but would be nice), well, see some other reviews and try to get an idea of what makes a good review or ask someone of the review team for help or improvement.
By Pokeman on 02-13-2010, 02:18 PM
^ you spelt length wrong
By AlloftheAbove on 02-13-2010, 04:54 PM
Poor guy.
By Brandyn on 02-13-2010, 08:28 PM
Yeah I know this used to be my major problem as well but now that I read someone else who does the same thing, you do describe the game more than tell about your experiences and how the game was so great. Also it was rather one sided as you do have to be fair and tell about the good and bad of a game.
By Rin on 02-13-2010, 09:34 PM
I'm all for shorter reviews, but that's just ridiculous. Not to mention you spoiled all of it, you lack any real reasoning for anything, and you sound like a bad pre-recorded message.

I hope beef gets here soon...god knows you need the help.
By Brandyn on 02-13-2010, 09:39 PM
Beef is merciless. I'm afraid poor mastersword is in for it.
By Rin on 02-13-2010, 09:40 PM
He might be merciless, but it will be for the better.

Of course, knowing him, he'll like it :P
Comment

Tags
legend zelda