Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Profiles and Blogs

Notices

Profiles and Blogs Blogs and Profiles written by our members, telling about themselves.

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 02:13 PM   #1
Banned

My Mood: Devilish
... is infamous around these parts... is infamous around these parts

My life explained. Although you don't give a damn.

I like violence and conflict, war is hilarious, I like inflicting pain, people who still have the angry emotion inside them are GAAAYY, Satanism is the only true religion, anyone who was born 1994+ is a jackass, every member of the US government deserves to be shot, the world will end in 2012, being able to kill someone and get away with it is the greatest thing since sliced bread, everything from bleach is real, hill billies have more common sense than anyone else, they just choose to not show it, cos no-one blames the dipsh1t. Cancer is the world's way of saying gtfo, making someone else suffer is satisfying for me, you could've called me a nerd back in high school, but my friends and I were all at least 6ft., and beat the sh*t out of everyone who attempted to bully us, so no-one bothered after a while. You should die with a smile, communism is an intelligent concept, everything I've said here is true, Germany is the greatest nation on the planet, hitler was the only nazi, falling in love with an anime character is 100% alright, I'm extremely sexy, I was probably bragging there, but it's honestly true, dinosaurs are still around, and I'm not talking about chickens, the Bible is almost correct apart from everything in it, I'm invincible, emos, chavs, gangsters, preps, nerds, goths, jocks, and every other type of high schooler with a sterotype like one of those deserves to burn alive in a fire while their brain is being manipulated to see their worst nightmare. Trolling is fun, 4chan and anonymous own the internet, although the 90's was the best time ever it's still overrated, I've killed 2 people(I'm not lying. I seriously have. Even if I'm not being serious about anything else on this post(but I AM being serious), I swear down that I have commited murder twice). There is no "right" attitude, people who break up fights should simply die, 666 is the real devil's number, so all you faggots can shutup about the real one being 611, fried bread is the best food ever, and this picture is the messiah:

Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2010, 02:18 PM   #2
~Krystal~
Spiked Punch
Points: 2,388, Level: 29 Points: 2,388, Level: 29 Points: 2,388, Level: 29
User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Links Shield User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Inspired
~Krystal~ is just really nice~Krystal~ is just really nice~Krystal~ is just really nice~Krystal~ is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster Princess Award 
Total Awards: 3

Send a message via AIM to ~Krystal~ Send a message via MSN to ~Krystal~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Krystal~ Send a message via Skype™ to ~Krystal~
Quote:
Originally Posted by ... View Post
I like violence and conflict, war is hilarious, I like inflicting pain, people who still have the angry emotion inside them are GAAAYY, Satanism is the only true religion, anyone who was born 1994+ is a jackass, every member of the US government deserves to be shot, the world will end in 2012, being able to kill someone and get away with it is the greatest thing since sliced bread, everything from bleach is real, hill billies have more common sense than anyone else, they just choose to not show it, cos no-one blames the dipsh1t. Cancer is the world's way of saying gtfo, making someone else suffer is satisfying for me, you could've called me a nerd back in high school, but my friends and I were all at least 6ft., and beat the sh*t out of everyone who attempted to bully us, so no-one bothered after a while. You should die with a smile, communism is an intelligent concept, everything I've said here is true, Germany is the greatest nation on the planet, hitler was the only nazi, falling in love with an anime character is 100% alright, I'm extremely sexy, I was probably bragging there, but it's honestly true, dinosaurs are still around, and I'm not talking about chickens, the Bible is almost correct apart from everything in it, I'm invincible, emos, chavs, gangsters, preps, nerds, goths, jocks, and every other type of high schooler with a sterotype like one of those deserves to burn alive in a fire while their brain is being manipulated to see their worst nightmare. Trolling is fun, 4chan and anonymous own the internet, although the 90's was the best time ever it's still overrated, I've killed 2 people(I'm not lying. I seriously have. Even if I'm not being serious about anything else on this post(but I AM being serious), I swear down that I have commited murder twice). There is no "right" attitude, people who break up fights should simply die, 666 is the real devil's number, so all you faggots can shutup about the real one being 611, fried bread is the best food ever, and this picture is the messiah
Cool story bro.

That was a really funny read. Thanks. There's just one thing I really have to disagree with you on. I think fried chicken is the best food ever and not fried bread. >_<

Don't hate me!
The human world is but a fragile bubble in an infinitely vast and indifferent universe, isolated by great gulfs of both time and space. Though we consider ourselves masters of all creation, as a species our limited perceptions allow us to see only a fraction of the full range of reality.

Old 02-16-2010, 02:21 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Krystal~ View Post
Cool story bro.

That was a really funny read. Thanks. There's just one thing I really have to disagree with you on. I think fried chicken is the best food ever and not fried bread. >_<

Don't hate me!
Ah, fried foods are real contendors. I won't hate you for that. I'll hate you for hating me. But replace the "hate" with "laugh at".
Old 02-16-2010, 03:19 PM   #4
DragonLX
not a pokéfag
Points: 13,355, Level: 75 Points: 13,355, Level: 75 Points: 13,355, Level: 75

DragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to all

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster Review of the Month Member of the Month Yoshi Game Reviewer NFF Artist 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to DragonLX
Ok.

I'm not surprised about the murder thing. I've killed several flies in the past too, so I know the feeling. D: lolol

Thanks for sharing such an interesting read with us today ....
Old 02-16-2010, 04:43 PM   #5
Rin
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 
Total Awards: 7

Call me when you have a real story to share.

It was funny though.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:05 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin View Post
We're supposed to type stories and nothing else here? Hot dang. Well, there was this one time, where I was on skype, and I got a Jack Black soundboard out. Suddenly, everyone was like "KICK HIM FROM THE CALL GROUP".

"MUTE HIS ASS!" said the nice-looking fellow in the red sweatshirt.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:17 PM   #7
Keyman4
The Mega Master
Points: 5,818, Level: 49 Points: 5,818, Level: 49 Points: 5,818, Level: 49
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Sapphire User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x SNES Controller
User owns 1x Poke Ball User owns 1x Cane of Pacci User owns 1x Master Sword

My Mood: Buzzed
Keyman4 will become famous soon enough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Poster Royalty NFF Referrer 
Total Awards: 3

Send a message via Yahoo to Keyman4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin View Post

It was funny though.
I second this

SSFIV Mains: Chun Li/ Blanka

[Click here to see the demon in Keyman's dog]
Old 02-17-2010, 03:09 AM   #8
Pokeman
Good ol PT
Points: 13,992, Level: 76 Points: 13,992, Level: 76 Points: 13,992, Level: 76

My Mood: Woot
Pokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via Skype™ to Pokeman PSN ID: Pityflame WiiU ID: Pityflame
Nah satanism can suck it.

bidoof could own satan

Old 02-17-2010, 09:13 AM   #9
DarkLegacy
Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25
User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Cucoo User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Shuriken
User owns 1x Triforce

My Mood: Brooding
DarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 4

PSN ID: Jordeh59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokeman View Post
Nah satanism can suck it.

bidoof could own satan
Agreed, nice read anyway ...

Tag by me
Old 02-18-2010, 03:13 PM   #10
Pokeman
Good ol PT
Points: 13,992, Level: 76 Points: 13,992, Level: 76 Points: 13,992, Level: 76

My Mood: Woot
Pokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via Skype™ to Pokeman PSN ID: Pityflame WiiU ID: Pityflame
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLegacy View Post
Agreed, nice read anyway ...
Your cool

Closed Thread