Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > Microsoft Xbox

Notices

Microsoft Xbox Post anything relating to Microsoft Xbox and Xbox One.

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 09:57 PM   #1
Lukario
Strangers
Points: 12,361, Level: 72 Points: 12,361, Level: 72 Points: 12,361, Level: 72

Lukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Super Member NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster NFF 3rd Annual Award Super Member NFF Artist Joker Inventor Award 
Total Awards: 10

Xbox Live Gamertag: deadDEFINED
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic%2...sis_Collection

Just bought this game today while I was at Best Buy. It's a pretty fun collection of SEGA games. To be honest though I've probably haven't heard of 90% of these games, so chances are I'll be more iffy playing them, but Sonic I, II, and III are all really fun to play. Point of this thread: discussing my satisfaction with this title.

Lukario
Old 02-27-2010, 10:01 PM   #2
Brandyn
The Gentleman
Points: 57,267, Level: 100 Points: 57,267, Level: 100 Points: 57,267, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Fire Element

My Mood: Gaming
Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 15

Send a message via AIM to Brandyn Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 3282-3036-3021 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: Brandyn_Johnson
There are many ports/compilations of original Sonic games for pretty much every last gen console. Does this come with Sonic and Knuckles?

Ultra Street Fighter IV mains: Gen, Dudley, Ryu
Tekken Revolution mains: Steve Fox, Kazuya
Tekken 6 mains: Steve Fox, Jin, Hwoarang
King of Fighters XIII team: Ryo/Kim Kaphwan/Joe
Old 02-28-2010, 12:02 AM   #3
da Beef
Banned

da Beef will become famous soon enoughda Beef will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

hey King Game, there's this thing called Google

but yes, it does come with S&K. it comes with all the Genesis Sonic game, and many more Genesis classics. it's a great collection
Old 02-28-2010, 12:51 AM   #4
Lukario
Strangers
Points: 12,361, Level: 72 Points: 12,361, Level: 72 Points: 12,361, Level: 72

Lukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Super Member NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster NFF 3rd Annual Award Super Member NFF Artist Joker Inventor Award 
Total Awards: 10

Xbox Live Gamertag: deadDEFINED
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Game View Post
There are many ports/compilations of original Sonic games for pretty much every last gen console. Does this come with Sonic and Knuckles?
The Wiki link I provided has the complete list of games, and it seems to be on there, too.

Lukario
Old 02-28-2010, 01:27 AM   #5
Brandyn
The Gentleman
Points: 57,267, Level: 100 Points: 57,267, Level: 100 Points: 57,267, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword

Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month Level 100 Award 

Send a message via AIM to Brandyn Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 3282-3036-3021 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: Brandyn_Johnson
Quote:
Originally Posted by da Beef View Post
hey King Game, there's this thing called Google

Google? What be this Google of which you speak? I have never heard of this Google.

I am too lazy.

Old 02-28-2010, 03:02 AM   #6
Whiskermush
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Super Mushroom

Whiskermush is a jewel in the roughWhiskermush is a jewel in the roughWhiskermush is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
Poster 

Quote:
Google? What be this Google of which you speak? I have never heard of this Google.

I am too lazy.
Here, this is what you do. I am going to attempt to explain this to you in the most easiest way possible.

You click on this link: www.google.com

After you click that, google what you want to know about. It only takes 0.3% of your energy to type that in. After you do that scroll down to the article that best fits your search.

That's Google. It's pretty sad that you haven't heard of Google and your on the Interwebs as of right now. Your my first.
Old 02-28-2010, 12:27 PM   #7
Brandyn
The Gentleman

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskermush View Post
Here, this is what you do. I am going to attempt to explain this to you in the most easiest way possible.

You click on this link: www.google.com

After you click that, google what you want to know about. It only takes 0.3% of your energy to type that in. After you do that scroll down to the article that best fits your search.

That's Google. It's pretty sad that you haven't heard of Google and your on the Interwebs as of right now. Your my first.
Um, I was being sarcastic lol Google is my search engine.

Old 02-28-2010, 12:27 PM   #8
Whiskermush
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Super Mushroom

Whiskermush is a jewel in the roughWhiskermush is a jewel in the roughWhiskermush is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
Poster 

Quote:
Um, I was being sarcastic lol Google is my search engine.
Alright, cool. Just checking.
Old 02-28-2010, 12:36 PM   #9
Brandyn
The Gentleman

Awards Showcase

Maybe I should lighten up on the sarcasm since this is the internet.

Back to topic, I have a collection like this for GC. I think it's The Sonic Mega Collection that comes with the original trilogy and more. Even Sonic Pinball (or "Spinbal"). It's pretty awesome. I missed out on Sonic when I was little because I chose the SNES over Genesis. My first Sonic game was actually Sonic Advance.

Old 02-28-2010, 01:19 PM   #10
da Beef
Banned

da Beef will become famous soon enoughda Beef will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Poster 

Quote:
Maybe I should lighten up on the sarcasm since this is the internet.

Back to topic, I have a collection like this for GC. I think it's The Sonic Mega Collection that comes with the original trilogy and more. Even Sonic Pinball (or "Spinbal"). It's pretty awesome. I missed out on Sonic when I was little because I chose the SNES over Genesis. My first Sonic game was actually Sonic Advance.

you should also learn how to click links. this collection isn't just Sonic games, but over 50 Genesis classics
Closed Thread