Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Stories and Creative Writing

Notices

Stories and Creative Writing Show off all your Creative Writing and Stories.

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 08:35 AM   #1
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert
Points: 11,149, Level: 69 Points: 11,149, Level: 69 Points: 11,149, Level: 69
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Earth Element User owns 1x Mirror Shield User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Master Sword
User owns 1x Heart Tank User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Black Belt

My Mood: Lonely
SirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Super Member Good Grammar Award Yoshi Signature of the Month Banner of the Month 
Total Awards: 12

S(t)otM! March!

Story of The MONTH March!

O.K. I thought it would be a grand idea to get those creative juices flowing, along with some more stories posted on this section!

Rules
1a) Its got to be your own work!
1b) If we find that you plagiarized, expect SEVERE consequences, to you and your account.
2) All submittions must be submitted by the 23rd of March.
4) I haven't decided, but I might do a panel vote, of highly trained professionals, or just do like normal and do a general vote. If you vote for yourself then, you will be disqualified.
5) Please place your entrances into its own thread and apply a link to it, so this thread doesn't get bogged down with them.
THEME
Spoiler
March is a month of new beginning, so any story, fanfic or not about a new beginning, or new journey!

Have fun!
~Sir Manguydude

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2010, 05:05 PM   #2
Phil
The hippo is dead.
Points: 9,759, Level: 66 Points: 9,759, Level: 66 Points: 9,759, Level: 66

My Mood: Amused
Phil will become famous soon enoughPhil will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month Signature of the Month 
Total Awards: 2

I wrote a creation story as a school assignment a couple months ago. If I were to compete, could I enter it?
Old 03-03-2010, 05:58 PM   #3
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Earth Element User owns 1x Mirror Shield User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Master Sword
User owns 1x Heart Tank User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Black Belt

SirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Super Member Good Grammar Award Yoshi Signature of the Month Banner of the Month 

Sure.

I will allow any past stories, for this month only! They gotta be yours of course.

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.

Old 03-03-2010, 07:32 PM   #4
Phil
The hippo is dead.
Points: 9,759, Level: 66 Points: 9,759, Level: 66 Points: 9,759, Level: 66

My Mood: Amused
Phil will become famous soon enoughPhil will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month Signature of the Month 
Total Awards: 2

Alright then.

Spoiler

In a time before time, in a world before worlds, there was a man before men. This man called himself Bin. Bin saw the land around him was barren and desolate except for a single tree growing from the soil. Bin called this tree Raterran. The sapling was thin and appeared fragile. It swayed in a newly formed breeze that swept across the land. Bin looked to the skies. High above soared a mighty bird. Dressed in ice blue and snow white plumage and a long cobalt tail streaming behind, the majestic creature circled over Bin and his tree. Bin called this bird Risengan. Bin noticed that Raterran slumped toward him a little. He reached out to the plant and gently lifted one of its leaves; Raterran shuddered. Bin recognized that the tree was weak. Henceforth, he called forth rain from the mighty bird above. Risengan gazed at Bin with an agreeing eye and cawed a caw that echoed through the heavens; and it rained.

The heavy downpour came crashing to the earth in plenty; and Raterran grew. Bin watched as the sapling increased in size and sprouted a plethora of broad leaves. From Raterran's leaves Bin attained shelter from the rain, and from her bark––now thick and strong––materials to build a boat. Bin detached a platform on which he sat, floating above the newly formed sea of rainwater. The water level rose, and Raterran grew, becoming an island of leaves in the vast new world. Above, Risengan let out a second caw, much louder than the first. The rain slowed and the waters drained into Raterran's mighty roots. The rainwater depleted so much so that dry land had shown through once again, and Bin's bark platform came to rest atop the damp soil. Bin noticed that large bodies of water remained, surrounding him and the nearby tree. The dark rain clouds loomed, releasing a clap of thunder and flash of lightning extended down from the skies.

The clouds then parted and the sun shone through. A leaping flame of bright red and orange ignited in Raterran's branches. Bin saw the dancing fire and called it Excurdan. Bin grabbed his makeshift boat of bark and rowed into the remaining waters to escape Excurdan's burning wrath. From within these oceans of lingering rainwater swam a fish; Bin saw that this fish was three times the size of himself. The giant beast leapt from the sea, wrapped in countless silvery scales that shone bright, even under the gray, cloud-covered sky. Bin named this fish Levathan. He called forth Levathan to rescue Raterran. The fish dove out of sight, returning with a mighty splash, effectively repelling Excurdan from the burnt remains of Reterran. Bin held tight to his raft, observing the epic defeat of Excurdan. Bin washed up onto the shore and examined the ashes before him. Bin observed a nearby sprout emerging from the cinders.

Over the years, the sprout grew into a mighty tree; the mighty tree provided Bin with food, wood, and shelter; Bin built a home from wood; within his house, Bin created another person in his image; this person became Bin's wife, Bin saw this woman and called her Elna; together they had two sons and three daughters, who grew strong and tall; and Bin lived long and grew old. Bin died after a long and fulfilled life; Elna and her children burned Bin's remains in honor; and the smoke rose to the sky; and the ashes fell to the earth; and the tears ran to the sea.

[Read it at deviantART!]

don't make fun of me <_<
Old 03-05-2010, 07:22 PM   #5
Keyman4
The Mega Master
Points: 5,818, Level: 49 Points: 5,818, Level: 49 Points: 5,818, Level: 49
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Sapphire User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x SNES Controller
User owns 1x Poke Ball User owns 1x Cane of Pacci User owns 1x Master Sword

My Mood: Buzzed
Keyman4 will become famous soon enough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Poster Royalty NFF Referrer 
Total Awards: 3

Send a message via Yahoo to Keyman4
I gotta Pokemon story coming up soon....I hope I can get it done this weekend.....

SSFIV Mains: Chun Li/ Blanka

[Click here to see the demon in Keyman's dog]
Old 03-05-2010, 10:25 PM   #6
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Totally expected a bunch of Pokemon stories for this month.

Old 03-06-2010, 04:41 PM   #7
Rai17
Actor
Points: 14,621, Level: 78 Points: 14,621, Level: 78 Points: 14,621, Level: 78
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Snake rope User owns 1x Yo-Yo User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 2x Super Mushroom User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 1x Invincibility Star
User owns 2x Rod Of Seasons User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 2x Daisy Flower User owns 1x Harp of Ages User owns 2x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Water Element

My Mood: Brooding
Rai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster Yoshi NFF Old Man Award Celebrity Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Inventor Award NFF Promoter 
Total Awards: 9

This is gonna be fun ^_^

~ Leftovers of a Genius

-My Twitter
--My YouTube
---My Instagram
----The NFF Facebook Page
Old 03-25-2010, 09:00 PM   #8
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Boom extension. Come on people, some have shown interest so where are the goods?

Extended till the 30th.

Old 03-26-2010, 09:32 PM   #9
Rai17
Actor
Points: 14,621, Level: 78 Points: 14,621, Level: 78 Points: 14,621, Level: 78
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Snake rope User owns 1x Yo-Yo User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 2x Super Mushroom User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 1x Invincibility Star
User owns 2x Rod Of Seasons User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 2x Daisy Flower User owns 1x Harp of Ages User owns 2x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Water Element

My Mood: Brooding
Rai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster Yoshi NFF Old Man Award Celebrity Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Inventor Award NFF Promoter 
Total Awards: 9

Well, what can the story be about?!?!? I've been wanting to add some, but I know that I can only have one entry. Sooo which one? Like, genre, or topic-wise?

~ Leftovers of a Genius

-My Twitter
--My YouTube
---My Instagram
----The NFF Facebook Page
Old 03-27-2010, 02:36 AM   #10
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

The start of a new adventure of any sort.

Closed Thread