Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Gaming News

Notices

Gaming News Gaming News around the world.

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 11:04 PM   #1
DragonLX
not a pokéfag
Points: 13,355, Level: 75 Points: 13,355, Level: 75 Points: 13,355, Level: 75

DragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to all

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster Review of the Month Member of the Month Yoshi Game Reviewer NFF Artist 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to DragonLX
Blind Gamer Beats The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

"You see, Jordan Verner had a dream and a pact to one day beat The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. But there was one obstacle that stood in his path; he was blind. But no worries, a gamer by the name of Roy, along with the help of his online buddies, decided to help this player in need.

Roy and his buddies worked for over 2 years playing the game blind folded, and while they played, they copied down every key stroke. I repeat; EVERY KEY STROKE. This means every jump, every little roll, every little button press, and so on and so forth. The computer then read aloud the commands as Jordan did them.

I'm glad to say that Jordan beat the game last November, and he wanted everyone to know that any dream is possible, disability or no disability."

:')

This inspires me to finish OoT. I've never finished the game because I couldn't get the Flame Arrows. ._. (I know how to get them now, don't bother)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2010, 11:06 PM   #2
da Beef
Banned

da Beef will become famous soon enoughda Beef will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

this is kind of cool, but also kind of lame. am i awesome because i can read strategy guides?
Old 03-04-2010, 11:09 PM   #3
Alice
Princess of NFF~
Points: 32,423, Level: 100 Points: 32,423, Level: 100 Points: 32,423, Level: 100
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Artistic
Alice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Member of the Month NFF Old Man Award NFF Annual Awards Level 100 Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Welcome Wagon Joker 
Total Awards: 14

Send a message via MSN to Alice Send a message via Skype™ to Alice 3DS Friend Code: 3711-7997-2642 Xbox Live Gamertag: ArktikAlice
that is awesome...truly awesome
nothing can stop a gamer, NOTHING AT ALL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth
I spend many lonely nights wishing Alice would lock me in my bedchamber and pleasure me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderRebelNews via Skype
There are too few hours in a day for things like 'eating'
Old 03-04-2010, 11:24 PM   #4
General Guy
Aristocrat
Points: 1,346, Level: 20 Points: 1,346, Level: 20 Points: 1,346, Level: 20
User owns 1x Golden Mushroom

General Guy is just really niceGeneral Guy is just really niceGeneral Guy is just really niceGeneral Guy is just really nice

Friend Codes
Send a message via AIM to General Guy Send a message via MSN to General Guy Send a message via Skype™ to General Guy
Playing a game blind while a computer tells you what to do sounds boring as hell.
Old 03-05-2010, 01:45 AM   #5
Skreamo
The Anthrax Envelope
Points: 9,691, Level: 66 Points: 9,691, Level: 66 Points: 9,691, Level: 66
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Poke Ball User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Links Shield
User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Super Leaf User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Bullet Bill

My Mood: Spaced
Skreamo has a spectacular aura aboutSkreamo has a spectacular aura about

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Monster Poster NFF 1st Annual Award Poster 
Total Awards: 4

Send a message via MSN to Skreamo Xbox Live Gamertag: AfterHatred
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Guy View Post
Playing a game blind while a computer tells you what to do sounds boring as hell.
Well, what other option does he have, huh? I'm pretty sure if you were blind, and wanted to beat a game, you would pretty much do the same thing..

Anyways, I thought this was awesome :]

Thanks you for mah Rhydon Tag, Mr.DLX<3
Closed Thread