Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > General Nintendo Section

Notices

General Nintendo Section All general Nintendo content here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 12:46 AM   #1
Brandyn
The Gentleman
Points: 59,829, Level: 100 Points: 59,829, Level: 100 Points: 59,829, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Fire Element

My Mood: Lonely
Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 16

Send a message via AIM to Brandyn Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 0147-1346-8804 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: brandyn1994
Top 5 Most Memorable Final Bosses

This is just my personal list of the Top 5 most memorable boss fights in my opinion. Not necessarily measured by difficulty but how cool they were. *I own none of the images below*

#5: Metroid Prime Core Essence

What makes this boss fight so memorable was just how awesome the Metroid Prime look in its core essence form. Here I am thinking I'm the bomb and then I find this guy. I love how you have to use all visors to see it and destroy it. And satisfying was standing in a Phazon Puddle to blast it.

#4: Bowser (Luigi's Mansion)

Well, King Boo, actually. Although I am not the biggest fan of this game, the boss fights were awesome and this one was the best. Standing on the roof of the mansion, in what looks like hell, battling a giant dragon/turtle by blowing his head off. 'Nuff said.

#3: Ganon (Ocarina of Time)

I'm not even sure if I really have to explain this one. Yes just when you think the King of evil is history and the day is saved, think again Mr. Hero of Time. SHAZAAM! Out pops Ganon, still alive via power of the Triforce, and he transforms into this handsome beast. Although this boss turned out to be a pushover, it's the music, atmosphere, and scenerio of this battle that makes it epic.

#2: Tabuu (Super Smash Bros Brawl)

Some players brag that Tabuu was easy. Well whoop de do for you, he kicked my ass, I admit it. But difficulty aside, namely that cheap wave move (yes I know you can shield dodge it but this is impossible without EXACT timing), Tabuu is just an awesome villain. I mean, he defeated Ganondorf without lifting a finger. Although Ganondorf may be "The King of Evil" (along with Black Shadow), his only jurisdiction is over the Zelda world. Tabuu was going to rule ALL the Nintendo worlds.

#1 Wizpig (Diddy Kong Racing)

Yes that sounds dumb, fine. But this Ganon wannabe is probably the most difficult final boss I have ever faced (along with the Staff Ghost in F-Zero GX.) Or at least one of them for sure. No other Boss I remember took me 7 hours. He was harder to beat the first time than he was the 2nd time! Beating him in a race was probably the greatest achievment I ever felt playing a video game. Thank you, Drumstick.

Well that's my personal list again, so if you think differently, that is fine. Feel free to post your pics if you want.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2010, 01:27 AM   #2
Megas75
A Goddamn Philistine
Points: 24,234, Level: 94 Points: 24,234, Level: 94 Points: 24,234, Level: 94
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 3x SNES Controller User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 2x Chao
User owns 1x Black Mage User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Heart Tank

My Mood: Twisted
Megas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster Profile of the Month Award News Reporter Welcome Wagon Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 7

WiiU ID: Megas75
My top 5 would be:

Mother Brain(Super Metroid)

Bowser(Super Mario World)

Sigma(Megaman X5)

Andross(Starfox 64)

The Boss(Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater)
Old 03-05-2010, 09:14 AM   #3
da Beef
Banned

da Beef will become famous soon enoughda Beef will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

i like Ibarra's list
Old 03-06-2010, 08:01 PM   #4
Beasty
Fierce Deity
Points: 817, Level: 15 Points: 817, Level: 15 Points: 817, Level: 15
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Harp of Ages User owns 1x Rod Of Seasons

My Mood: Fine
Beasty is just really niceBeasty is just really niceBeasty is just really niceBeasty is just really niceBeasty is just really nice

Friend Codes
5:
i was laughing when i saw this big guy xD
4:

metal sonic looks nice but this is really the beast deep inside him
3:

i guess most people feel that 1 coming since i got a Link avatar
2:

this 1 made me :O :@ o.O :[)
1:
2 Worsed enemy's fight togeather to kill 1 final boss mario & bowser are enemy's since the old ages so this is really the most memorial boss ever.

greetz

Old 03-07-2010, 04:53 AM   #5
~Krystal~
Spiked Punch
Points: 2,380, Level: 29 Points: 2,380, Level: 29 Points: 2,380, Level: 29
User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Links Shield User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Inspired
~Krystal~ is just really nice~Krystal~ is just really nice~Krystal~ is just really nice~Krystal~ is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster Princess Award 
Total Awards: 3

Send a message via AIM to ~Krystal~ Send a message via MSN to ~Krystal~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Krystal~ Send a message via Skype™ to ~Krystal~
1. Dr. Wily (Mega Man)

2. Mother Brain (Super Metroid)

3. Gruntilda (Banjo-Kazooie)

4. Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII)

5. Giygas
(EarthBound)

The human world is but a fragile bubble in an infinitely vast and indifferent universe, isolated by great gulfs of both time and space. Though we consider ourselves masters of all creation, as a species our limited perceptions allow us to see only a fraction of the full range of reality.

Old 03-07-2010, 07:34 AM   #6
Beasty
Fierce Deity
Points: 817, Level: 15 Points: 817, Level: 15 Points: 817, Level: 15
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Harp of Ages User owns 1x Rod Of Seasons

My Mood: Fine
Beasty is just really niceBeasty is just really niceBeasty is just really niceBeasty is just really niceBeasty is just really nice

Friend Codes
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Krystal~ View Post

5. Giygas
(EarthBound)

i knew that someone would say Giygas :P it probably would be a memorial for me to but i never played earthbound or mother game
greetz

Old 03-07-2010, 10:59 AM   #7
DragonLX
not a pokéfag
Points: 13,355, Level: 75 Points: 13,355, Level: 75 Points: 13,355, Level: 75

DragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to all

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster Review of the Month Member of the Month Yoshi Game Reviewer NFF Artist 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to DragonLX
5. Miria (Breat of Fire 3) (Couldn't find a better pic :/)

4. Sigma (and his over 9000 forms)

3. Kefka
LOLSEPHIROTHISAMOMMASBOYITROLLU

2. Giygas
It scared the sh*t out of me when I was a kid.

1. The Guy (I wanna be the guy)
Considering what you had to do to get to battle this ass, and the fact that the battle has 6 parts, it's pretty epic imo. Although the 4th and 5th parts are rather easy.
Old 03-07-2010, 01:48 PM   #8
Brandyn
The Gentleman
Points: 59,829, Level: 100 Points: 59,829, Level: 100 Points: 59,829, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword

Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month 

Send a message via AIM to Brandyn Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 0147-1346-8804 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: brandyn1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Krystal~ View Post

3. Gruntilda (Banjo-Kazooie)

I totally forgot about Grunty. To be honest, I still have not beaten her.

Old 01-15-2011, 02:45 PM   #9
Keyman4
The Mega Master
Points: 5,818, Level: 49 Points: 5,818, Level: 49 Points: 5,818, Level: 49
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Sapphire User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x SNES Controller
User owns 1x Poke Ball User owns 1x Cane of Pacci User owns 1x Master Sword

My Mood: Buzzed
Keyman4 will become famous soon enough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Poster Royalty NFF Referrer 
Total Awards: 3

Send a message via Yahoo to Keyman4
[QUOTE=~Krystal~;122864]1. Dr. Wily (Mega Man)

This guy right here is the best of the best

SSFIV Mains: Chun Li/ Blanka

[Click here to see the demon in Keyman's dog]
Old 01-15-2011, 06:17 PM   #10
Brandyn
The Gentleman

Awards Showcase

I'd like to add Seth from Street Fighter IV, though he's memorable for the wrong reasons.

You can't help but remember this Silver Surfer wannabe when he pounds your brains out time and time again while laughing at you and teleporting all over the place.

Closed Thread