Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat > Introductions!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 12:01 PM   #1
SonicGrl
Points: 1,177, Level: 18 Points: 1,177, Level: 18 Points: 1,177, Level: 18

My Mood: Bashful
SonicGrl is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Im SonicGrl!

Hi, Im new here, so I guess I'll introduce myself. Im SonicGrl, and I love playing Sonic games!

I am 20 years old and I live near a beach

I like the Sonic classics, and remember playing Genesis when I was 12 years old, it was such a long time ago. I used to watch the show with my brothers. I am also into Mario, I have always liked the little guy. I like Super Mario World, and Mario 64, although I have not tryed the classics yet. I am outgoing and dont do a whole lot of forums, but I do like writing. Maybe I'll find some people who like some of the same interests. I'm a friendly person, so I will enjoy company. This is a character I made up. Shes sort of like Sonic, and fast. very fast. I like running in real life. And most people say Im a mysterious person and can be shy sometimes. But, I dont know maybe you'll like me. I look forward to talking about gaming with you guys!

Sorry I posted right after you Amy, we happened to join this forum at the same time! lol

Last edited by SonicGrl; 04-14-2010 at 04:21 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2010, 12:07 PM   #2
Beasty
Fierce Deity
Points: 629, Level: 12 Points: 629, Level: 12 Points: 629, Level: 12
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Harp of Ages User owns 1x Rod Of Seasons

My Mood: Fine
Beasty is just really niceBeasty is just really niceBeasty is just really niceBeasty is just really niceBeasty is just really nice

Friend Codes
Welcome to our community enjoy your stay

Yeah i also like the classic sonic games i got a genesis myself and also got Sonic CD (my fav)

PS: did you add that image on your avatar with paint? xD
Old 04-14-2010, 02:16 PM   #3
Pokeman
Good ol PT
Points: 13,897, Level: 76 Points: 13,897, Level: 76 Points: 13,897, Level: 76

My Mood: Woot
Pokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via Skype™ to Pokeman PSN ID: Pityflame WiiU ID: Pityflame
Do you like Shadow the Hedgehog, SonicGrl? Your answer will decide your fate here.

Old 04-14-2010, 02:29 PM   #4
SonicGrl

Yes, I think I did it on paint! Its my very own creation.

Yeah I guess I do! I mean we try to be friends. I'd like to be friends with any shadows. xd. I think Shadow might like me because I can be mysterious sometimes, and Sonic might too, because Im fast and like helping people, I'm kind but have a attitude, I dont try to be a rival, but know how to kick butt sometimes. but a good girl, and havent had a run in with any evil lately! lol. Maybe I can help him and Sonic settle some conflict. But overall, I dont really care about the whole fate thing, actually I've almost accomplished everything! Im in college right now, and am studying to be a kindergarden teacher but I would like to travel the world someday!

I thought that the newest super mario bros was pretty awesome! Mario was so Big!!

Well, thanks for the Greetings!

-SonicGrl

Last edited by SonicGrl; 04-14-2010 at 02:54 PM.
Old 04-14-2010, 03:25 PM   #5
PlanetNintendo64
is playing SPM:LL
Points: 943, Level: 16 Points: 943, Level: 16 Points: 943, Level: 16
User owns 1x Master Sword

My Mood: Angelic
PlanetNintendo64 We have a Nintendo Fan in the Making

By judging your avatar, I think Sonic is transsexual now.
Welcome anyways.
EDIT: Nooo Transsexual Sonic left.

Gone south, be back by the end of the summer
Old 04-14-2010, 03:36 PM   #6
SonicGrl

???

Last edited by SonicGrl; 04-14-2010 at 04:26 PM.
Old 04-14-2010, 04:23 PM   #7
SonicGrl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetNintendo64 View Post
By judging your avatar, I think Sonic is transsexual now.
Welcome anyways.
EDIT: Nooo Transsexual Sonic left.
Ha, ha, I change my avatar often, but glad you liked it! Im proud of my creation. That was just mean though. I am mostly a mix between Sonic and Sally in personality. I can be outgoing and I can be shy. I think blue looks good on a girl! The people on my other nintendo forum, think its cool so I am glad you like it.

The difference between her and Sonic is, Sonic has spikes 3 - 4 on his back, and she has just one spike on both sides, like a girl with long hair. She also has long white gloves, and her eyes are blue instead of green, Also her nose is shorter, and she wears a red vest, with red boots, instead of red and white sneakers like a guy. Plus she's different because she wears a gemstone necklace. I didnt show that. Shes different from being Sonic, because she's well... a girl. Duh.

And arnt all hedgehogs brown in real life? So, if Sonic was real he'd be brown and the females would be brown. So if Sonics blue, the females would be blue too. Their not different colors.

Hmmm... I see what sort of fan you are. lol. Keep the greetings coming!

Heres the original

Heres Mine See I dont have 2 Spines on the back? Also, um she has boobs, and their not fake. Notice the Long Gloves?

3rd Avatar I wanted to show you

Heres her if She was human.

Oh yeah! Almost forgot... 0 0 0 0 Now be good so that you dont lose a life, and I'll give you more rings.

Oh Yeah! And another thing, this Girl has a bangs in the front, I've had this avatar for awhile now, and had changed it, after a few trys got this. I'll have to give her a do.

To tell you the truth if Sonic was real... he'd like me. In real life Im alot like him. hmmm..

Lol

I dont like all this attention going to me though. Are there any 20 year old gamers, who love gaming on this site? I just turned 20, would like to talk to people more my age, or less is fine too.

Yes I Do play genesis, thanks for asking, I wish my brother wouldnt have gotten it stolen. Oh well. It used to be so much fun. He had a white one

Last edited by SonicGrl; 04-15-2010 at 12:16 PM.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:31 PM   #8
Megas75
A Goddamn Philistine
Points: 23,468, Level: 94 Points: 23,468, Level: 94 Points: 23,468, Level: 94
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 3x SNES Controller User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 2x Chao
User owns 1x Black Mage User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Heart Tank

My Mood: Twisted
Megas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster Profile of the Month Award News Reporter Welcome Wagon Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 7

WiiU ID: Megas75
Welcome to NFF
Old 04-14-2010, 06:34 PM   #9
Pokeman
Good ol PT
Points: 13,897, Level: 76 Points: 13,897, Level: 76 Points: 13,897, Level: 76

My Mood: Woot
Pokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via Skype™ to Pokeman PSN ID: Pityflame WiiU ID: Pityflame
I'm 32 years old.

Old 04-14-2010, 07:44 PM   #10
Rin
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 
Total Awards: 7

Welcome

*is insanely late, but doesn't care*

I'm going on 22 if that matters. Don't play many games anymore though. Might soon.
Closed Thread