Nintendo Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Profiles and Blogs

Notices

Profiles and Blogs Blogs and Profiles written by our members, telling about themselves.

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 01:40 AM   #1
Pokeman
Good ol PT
Points: 11,662, Level: 71 Points: 11,662, Level: 71 Points: 11,662, Level: 71

My Mood: Woot
Pokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via Skype™ to Pokeman PSN ID: Pityflame WiiU ID: Pityflame
Pokomons blog

k so, this is where I say stuffs, and you read the stuffs, and then you post about the stuffs.

Stuffs #1: The DS and all it's shit that is actually not shit at all.

Kso, I was going to show a picture of the DS or something here, but when I searched on google this came up, so I'll show this instead.

Ok, so about the DS. I love it. It has great games (and im not talking about only nintendo games) It's portable, and its just plain good. Oh, and it has a pretty awesome charger too. I don't really feel like going into the "Nintendo sucks because they release a new DS every year" debate because I really could not care less about it, but I will go a little into my opinion about DSi not having gameboy support and here it is: I have a gameboy, so I don't give a shit.

Stuffs #2: Lady Gaga
Shes a lady, and she dresses weird.

Stuffs #3: Sonic fanboys
They are taking over NFF and must be stopped. I suggest making people take and pass a test to join NFF. If they fail, boohoo they suck. If they pass, then they are expected to follow the Anti-Shadow Commandments.

1) Thou shall not like Shadow
2) Thou shall not speak of Shadow, unless it's something bad.
3) Thou shall not play Shadow
4) Thou shall not be Emo

Anybody who breaks the commandments will be permabanned until proven not guilty in a court of law, which will never happen, so boohoo they suck.

Last edited by Pokeman; 04-16-2010 at 10:38 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2010, 01:41 AM   #2
da Beef
Banned

da Beef will become famous soon enoughda Beef will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Poster 

noco blog ond woll smoth

o olso loko boobs
Old 04-16-2010, 01:44 AM   #3
Pokeman
Good ol PT

Pokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster 

thonks
Old 04-16-2010, 02:54 AM   #4
AlloftheAbove
Numbah Wan
Points: 21,934, Level: 92 Points: 21,934, Level: 92 Points: 21,934, Level: 92
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Gaming
AlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award NFF Referrer Review of the Month Review of the Month Review of the Month News Reporter 
Total Awards: 36

3DS Friend Code: 4382-1995-8800 Xbox Live Gamertag: RaptorWaffles WiiU ID: AlloftheAbove
You spoke of Shadow.
Old 04-16-2010, 02:58 AM   #5
Pokeman
Good ol PT

Awards Showcase
Poster 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlloftheAbove View Post
You spoke of Shadow.
What's your point? That was for new members.
Old 04-16-2010, 03:03 AM   #6
AlloftheAbove
Numbah Wan
Points: 21,934, Level: 92 Points: 21,934, Level: 92 Points: 21,934, Level: 92
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Gaming
AlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award NFF Referrer Review of the Month Review of the Month Review of the Month News Reporter 
Total Awards: 36

3DS Friend Code: 4382-1995-8800 Xbox Live Gamertag: RaptorWaffles WiiU ID: AlloftheAbove
But didn't you break a commandment?

And so did I.
Old 04-16-2010, 10:37 AM   #7
Pokeman
Good ol PT

Awards Showcase
Poster 

Once Mario decides start enforcing them, then yeah we did break them. I think ima edit it now that I think about it.
Old 04-16-2010, 02:20 PM   #8
DarkLegacy
Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25
User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Cucoo User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Shuriken
User owns 1x Triforce

My Mood: Brooding
DarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 4

PSN ID: Jordeh59
awosomo blog dodo (<lol)

Tag by me
Old 04-16-2010, 06:03 PM   #9
Pokeman
Good ol PT

Awards Showcase
Poster 

woll smoth = opoc won
Old 04-16-2010, 09:24 PM   #10
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 57,486, Level: 100 Points: 57,486, Level: 100 Points: 57,486, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
nothing wrong with liking sonic, but...this is a Nintendo forum...Mario and sonic should never get along. NEVAR. Sonic shouldn't even be in brawl, nor should their be mario/sonic Olympic games. It breaks the laws of nerd.

Check me out on Facebook!
Like action figures? Click here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Closed Thread