Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Stories and Creative Writing

Notices

Stories and Creative Writing Show off all your Creative Writing and Stories.

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 08:01 PM   #1
SonicGrl
Points: 1,177, Level: 18 Points: 1,177, Level: 18 Points: 1,177, Level: 18

My Mood: Bashful
SonicGrl is an unknown quantity at this point

SonicGrl- The Story

Hello this is a story of my Character. It has many twisted rollercoster plots, which is exactly in the Sonic games. It is about a girl named Leah.

A long time ago born in the planet of Mobius, a little blue girl was born. Her name was Leah. Leah had parents who loved and cared for her. Her father was a inventor while her mom was someone who cared for nature, just as much as animals. This girl was always into mischief. Her parents constantly had to watch her. She loved playing with the fawns, and trying to jump higher than the rabbits. Her father was always quiet, he was secretive and was a man of great character. Leah, loved running by the creek, she loved how the trees cast shadows, and she loved the frogs chirping in the brush. She was different from the other little hedgehog girls, who loved talking, and pretty much all they did. She was popular though. Her smile, could be seen miles away from her home. Her first Spin was taught by Croctus, a wisened old owl who twirled his head in a full spin, and when he did so, her feet just would not stop moving! And before she knew it she ran into a tree. The only way to stop this was to picture her legs spinning backwards, and she couldnt do this.

Leah, was Princess of Forest of Zafude. Most of the villagers were peaceful folk. They lived besides themselves to help others. There would be festivals, and games. Leah would of course always be competition with the boys. She loved running! A few days Leah... turns 12. She met, two little squirrels at west creek, by the oaks. The were both twins but always causing trouble. One of them could teach karate. zese was the boy and Susy was the girl. Together Leah was unstoppable, and kept getting more friends. The girls were now jealous of Leah, and that she could do so many things. But Leah always smiled. Her world was shattered though.

Back then was a White Wolf named Conferous. He was powerful, and took most of the villagers food. He ate, innocent animals, and in rage would kill some of Leahs own people! He had his aristocrats Malcol a wolf, and right aid Feastus a black bear. They were a powerful gang. and a careless coyote named Tantuff.

Tantuff, was good at sniffing out enemies, while Feastus took out anyone with his paws, he was powerful. Malcol was jealous of Conferous. He had always wished that he could have power, as much as his king. Together they had formed a army of crooked beasts. The wolves, the bears, and the predators had all come together. The heat from the recent forest fires had made everyone jealous. They were mad that these villagers from Zafude were always happy, even when their own member was killed. They decided that they would make their own dominion and rule over the people.

A couple of years to now, Leah was a girl of 14. The army had divided itself, to keep some of the animals from escaping the forest. Conferous had heard of Leahs father. In that he was a great inventor. He decided to have him invent a powerful machine to kill the fires that had been spreading from a nearby volcano. When Leahs father couldnt do anything about it, Conferous set off to find him again. But this time Conferous didnt hesitate to kill Leahs parents.

Leah was not strong enough to protect them, plus she was watching out for her little hedgehog cousins. She wanted to protect them.

"Run Leah!" Her mother cryed. Run, where they wont find you! Run, run ,run. Thats your talent. Use it! With that Leah turned and ran, her tears flying.. what would happen to her? Her life, her friends, her town?

...To be Continued

Last edited by SonicGrl; 04-22-2010 at 09:55 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2010, 08:20 PM   #2
da Beef
Banned

da Beef will become famous soon enoughda Beef will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

10/10
Old 04-22-2010, 08:21 PM   #3
Pokeman
Good ol PT
Points: 14,001, Level: 76 Points: 14,001, Level: 76 Points: 14,001, Level: 76

My Mood: Woot
Pokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster 

Send a message via Skype™ to Pokeman PSN ID: Pityflame WiiU ID: Pityflame
^ lol

Old 04-22-2010, 09:26 PM   #4
SonicGrl

Thanks. Tell me what you think of the story! Im wondering if I should add Sonic into the story, or make it one of its own. Hmmm??

Last edited by SonicGrl; 04-22-2010 at 09:56 PM.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:00 PM   #5
scarymoth
dum de da de da
Points: 1,281, Level: 19 Points: 1,281, Level: 19 Points: 1,281, Level: 19

scarymoth will become famous soon enoughscarymoth will become famous soon enough

PSN ID: tranquillise
someone in the chat said leahs a mary sue
Old 04-22-2010, 11:23 PM   #6
Brandyn
The Gentleman
Points: 60,142, Level: 100 Points: 60,142, Level: 100 Points: 60,142, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Fire Element

My Mood: Gaming
Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 16

Send a message via AIM to Brandyn Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 0147-1346-8804 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: brandyn1994
It's your story, but having the character who's franchise inspired this story would spice it up.

Old 04-23-2010, 12:55 AM   #7
da Beef
Banned

Awards Showcase
Poster 

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Game View Post
It's your story, but having the character who's franchise inspired this story would spice it up.

dont listen to him
Old 04-23-2010, 01:04 AM   #8
Brandyn
The Gentleman
Points: 60,142, Level: 100 Points: 60,142, Level: 100 Points: 60,142, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Fire Element

My Mood: Gaming
Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 16

Send a message via AIM to Brandyn Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 0147-1346-8804 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: brandyn1994
It's my opinion, yet not to say her story is bad without it. Note how I said, It's your story first thing. Quit being to quick to correct everybody.

Old 04-23-2010, 01:06 AM   #9
da Beef
Banned

Awards Showcase
Poster 

Quote:
Originally Posted by king game View Post
it's my opinion, yet not to say her story is bad without it. Note how i said, it's your story first thing. Quit being to quick to correct everybody.

0/10
Old 04-23-2010, 11:34 AM   #10
SonicGrl

Leah ran, her tears blinding her. She stopped as she got under a oak. She looked all the way up the tree at its high figure. "Your always so strong and sturdy. I wish I was like that right now." She slunk down. "My parents are killed, and now I have no place to go." She looked and saw 2 shadows slinked against the tree. "Who goes there?" 2 little hedgehogs popped out. "Its just us! Big cousin!" "Oh, you guys gave me a chill!" Leah cryed she gathered the 2 babes in her arms, and made sure their spikes were not against her chest, so that they wouldnt impail her. "What will I do? She whispered. She looked at the rising fire in the forest. The evening cast shadows, on her pale blue head. So much had happened. Her parents were killed right in front of her. She had seen Feastus take her father out with ease. Her fathers look was panic and anger. "I will get them back for what they did to my father, and mmmmy mother. "She cryed, and looked at her cousins. "What ya gonna do?" Wel.. Im not quite sure. We'll think of something wont we? She heard a sudden crash in the tree above her. Leah rolled her eyes. "Croctus for a wisened old owl such as yourself you sure are careless." "H,How goes there?" Croctus cawed, as he straightened his feathers. HIs head did three full spins! "N'nnno! Stop it! Your making my legs go! Leah cryed. "All right. I heard the news. I am very sorry to hear." He wiped a tear. "I had heard about your fathers invention going hapwire. That is very sad indeed. The question is now, how will you survive?" I know. Leah sighed. She grinned. " But me and my cousins will survive. We always have. We'll just make some changes. Croctus gazed at her. "You can't let this bring you down, always be confident in yourself." I will Croctus. You know, I can handle it. I'll just come up with a new plan.

Leah, looked away and realized she had many miles to go before she would see sun again. Her friends were not with her. She would have to find a way somehow to continue her journey. And with love she would find her way.