Nintendo Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo Games > Pokemon Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2010, 10:55 PM   #1
Alice
Princess of NFF~
Points: 32,423, Level: 100 Points: 32,423, Level: 100 Points: 32,423, Level: 100
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Artistic
Alice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Member of the Month NFF Old Man Award NFF Annual Awards Level 100 Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Welcome Wagon Joker 
Total Awards: 14

Send a message via MSN to Alice Send a message via Skype™ to Alice 3DS Friend Code: 3711-7997-2642 Xbox Live Gamertag: ArktikAlice
Pokemon B/W Bad Traits

So...
what makes the new Pokemon Black and White games bad in your opinion?

I myself don't like the new Pokemon. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth
I spend many lonely nights wishing Alice would lock me in my bedchamber and pleasure me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderRebelNews via Skype
There are too few hours in a day for things like 'eating'
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2010, 12:57 AM   #2
Pokeman
Good ol PT
Points: 13,509, Level: 75 Points: 13,509, Level: 75 Points: 13,509, Level: 75

My Mood: Woot
Pokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via Skype™ to Pokeman PSN ID: Pityflame WiiU ID: Pityflame
triple battles look stupid. The new pokemon look cool for the most part.

and waste of 2 topics

Last edited by Pokeman; 08-22-2010 at 01:02 AM.
Old 08-22-2010, 01:09 AM   #3
Alice
Princess of NFF~
Points: 32,423, Level: 100 Points: 32,423, Level: 100 Points: 32,423, Level: 100

Alice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Member of the Month NFF Old Man Award NFF Annual Awards Level 100 Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Welcome Wagon Joker 

Send a message via MSN to Alice Send a message via Skype™ to Alice 3DS Friend Code: 3711-7997-2642 Xbox Live Gamertag: ArktikAlice
not if peopel don't state what they think is good/bad

this way it seems organized

Quote:
I spend many lonely nights wishing Alice would lock me in my bedchamber and pleasure me!
Quote:
Old 08-22-2010, 01:11 AM   #4
Pokeman
Good ol PT

Pokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster 

No, it seems spammy if anything.

Old 08-22-2010, 01:13 AM   #5
Alice
Princess of NFF~

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

probably.. but w/e

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-31-2010, 09:08 AM   #6
Final Flourish
Light Grenade
Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47
User owns 1x Pegasuses Boots User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x Poke Doll

My Mood: Devilish
Final Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 2

3vs3 battles are pretty lame.

I mean people have trouble enough keeping track of 4 pokemon out on the field. How the hell are they suppose to keep track of 6?

plus can anyone imagine what would happen if ONE used earthquake?
Old 08-31-2010, 06:09 PM   #7
Pokeman
Good ol PT

Awards Showcase
Poster 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrong Forum bud View Post
3vs3 battles are pretty lame.

I mean people have trouble enough keeping track of 4 pokemon out on the field. How the hell are they suppose to keep track of 6?

plus can anyone imagine what would happen if ONE used earthquake?
If you played competitively for double battles its actually pretty easy to keep track of all 4. It adds different strategys you can't do in singles. But yeah, triple battles is just ridiculous.

also if you played competitively like I said before you should always be prepared for an earthquake :|, even if you aren't, you should have at least one ghost/flying/bug/grass type out :|
Old 08-31-2010, 06:32 PM   #8
Final Flourish
Light Grenade
User owns 1x Pegasuses Boots User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x Poke Doll

Final Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokeman View Post
If you played competitively for double battles its actually pretty easy to keep track of all 4. It adds different strategys you can't do in singles. But yeah, triple battles is just ridiculous.

also if you played competitively like I said before you should always be prepared for an earthquake :|, even if you aren't, you should have at least one ghost/flying/bug/grass type out :|
zOMG, you typed out more then a sentence.
Rep up bro :B

Well I never knew where to start with double battles. It's like an entirely different book. And if I remember back when I shoddied I thought double battling were still in testing..but I haven't gone back there to check so idk..I only did double battles.

But there aren't a lot of things that can switch in on an earthquake, just saying. If you prepare for the earthquake you have to prepare for the fallow up move too :l. And things like 3vs3 battles make me glad garchomp was put in ubers.
Old 08-31-2010, 06:53 PM   #9
Pokeman
Good ol PT

Awards Showcase
Poster 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrong Forum bud View Post
zOMG, you typed out more then a sentence.
Rep up bro :B

Well I never knew where to start with double battles. It's like an entirely different book. And if I remember back when I shoddied I thought double battling were still in testing..but I haven't gone back there to check so idk..I only did double battles.

But there aren't a lot of things that can switch in on an earthquake, just saying. If you prepare for the earthquake you have to prepare for the fallow up move too :l. And things like 3vs3 battles make me glad garchomp was put in ubers.
Well for 3v3, earthquake would be used more cautiously since it attacks the users pokemon also. Same with surf. If they plan on making it so all their pokemon don't get affected it can be obvious too.
Old 08-31-2010, 06:56 PM   #10
Final Flourish
Light Grenade

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 

Remember that switching pokemon is a first priority move.
So it goes before anything else goes.

So you can easily just switch to your flying/ghost/grass pokemon at the last minute and unleash an earthquake on the opponent. It just can't wait to see how triple battles actually turn out to be
competitive wise..imo I think it'll be a mess.

Tags
generation, pokemon