Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > Technical Support > Nintendo

Notices

Nintendo Post any Nintendo related support questions here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 08:02 AM   #1
alicefred
Goomba
Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1

alicefred is an unknown quantity at this point

Wii Error Code: 20110

I was playing Call of Duty: World at War online and suddenly I was disconnected for no reason. When I tried to reconnect it said "Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for this software has been discontinued. Visit support.nintendo.com for a list of current Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection-compatible software. Error Code:20110". Can't figure out the reason behind this problem. Has this happened to anyone of you?

Your inputs will be helpful.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2010, 10:24 AM   #2
AlloftheAbove
Numbah Wan
Points: 22,921, Level: 93 Points: 22,921, Level: 93 Points: 22,921, Level: 93
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Gaming
AlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Review of the Month Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award NFF Referrer Review of the Month Review of the Month Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 37

3DS Friend Code: 4382-1995-8800 Xbox Live Gamertag: RaptorWaffles WiiU ID: AlloftheAbove
It should be a temporary problem. There have been multiple reports of this kind of thing popping up recently. It's to do with the Wi-Fi server, and nothing to do with your console or game. Don't worry about it, for now.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:44 PM   #3
Lukario
Strangers
Points: 12,317, Level: 72 Points: 12,317, Level: 72 Points: 12,317, Level: 72

Lukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Super Member NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster NFF 3rd Annual Award Super Member NFF Artist Joker Inventor Award 
Total Awards: 10

Xbox Live Gamertag: deadDEFINED
I'm guessing this is the Wii version of this game.

Straight from support.nintendo.com

Quote:
Error Code: 20110
There appears to be a temporary issue with the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Our technicians are currently working to resolve this problem. Please try your connection again later.

If you have waited several hours and are still seeing this error code, please call 1-800-255-3700 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1-800-255-3700 end_of_the_skype_highlighting. Our representatives are available between 6:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Pacific Time, seven days a week.
If this is the DS version, on the other hand, it means the game has been discontinued.

Quote:
Error Code: 20110
The game you are attempting to connect online with is no longer supported by the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. For more information on the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, please click here.