Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Stories and Creative Writing

Notices

Stories and Creative Writing Show off all your Creative Writing and Stories.

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2010, 05:50 PM   #1
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice
Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59
User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Mr Saturn

My Mood: In Love
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award 
Total Awards: 10

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
Pikachu Pokemon Academy - A Pokemon Fanfic

((Yeah, this is my fanfic for pokemon. It's about a newbie trainer named Anna, who attends the local Pokemon school in the Jewel Region, a made up region I created. Anna and her friends set off on their own journey, where will it take them?))

Chapter 1: The Pokémon School

We live in a world inhabited by creatures called Pokémon. Some people keep Pokémon as pets, others capture them and make them battle. Those that make Pokémon battle are called Pokémon trainers. That's one of the first things you learn in school. I live in Ruby City, located in the Jewel Region. Ruby City is known for two things. One is the Fire-type Gym. The other is the Pokémon Academy. This school teaches hopeful trainers everything they need to know to become successful. All of the best gym leaders also graduated from this school. There are three levels: Trainer, Gym Leader and Elite Four. If you graduate all of the classes, it's guaranteed you are ready to take on the Jewel League Challenge. Of course, you still have to capture some pokémon and collect the eight gym badges. Some students already have pokémon while they're here. Most trainers have one or two. Gym leaders have three. The ones in the Elite Four class have four at most. The more you have, the more popular you are.
I just started the Trainer class. My name is Anna. I want to be a pokémon trainer and collect badges. My mom sent me to the local school so I could go prepared, since she failed at pokémon training when she was young. I would never make the same mistake. I took a deep breath, and walked into the school building. It opened into a hallway. On one hall, there were three classrooms for each level of student. On the other, were rooms such as the cafeteria, bathrooms and library. I reluctantly opened the door to the trainer's classroom.
"Hey, Anna!" My friend, Tanya called as soon as the door closed behind me. She was up in the front row, waving crazily to me. I smiled shyly and hurried up to take a seat beside her, wishing she hadn't drawn so much attention to me. All the new trainers were looking at me! "I'm so glad you can come to school with me! Now we can both be trainers together!" She continued. A glint of red caught my eye. I turned and gasped.
It was Blayze, as in, totally gorgeous, gym-leader's-brother, most-popular-guy-in-school Blayze. And he was walking right up to my row. Blayze had graduated the trainer class last year, and now he was a gym leader student. We talked sometimes, but I still didn't count him as a close friend. The only thing I knew is that like his sister, he liked fire type pokémon and planned to take over the gym one day. He had blazing red hair, a burnt orange jacket, and regular jeans on. The pleasant smile that was always on his face stayed in place as he approached my desk. I probably looked like an idiot, but at least I remembered not to drool.
"Hey Anna." He said, stopping in front of me. It took a minute for me to register that he actually spoke to me.
"Hi Blayze..."
"I wanted to congratulate you for passing the entrance exam, now you are a real trainer. Good job." He winked at me. I heard some girls behind me sigh.
"Th-thanks!" I said, blushing.
"Hey Blayze! Hurry up! Class is starting!" A girl's voice called from the door. I turned and saw her. The one girl I dreaded having to see.
"I'm coming, Stephanie. Just a sec." He looked annoyed, but he smiled again when he turned to me. "We should battle sometime. See ya." He said, waving and walking off.
"I would like that." I said hurriedly. He turned to respond with a smile before walking out with Stephanie. She was also a gym leader, but talked up her abilities way past exaggeration. She dressed like an elite trainer, which she was far from. Worst of all, she was totally after Blayze.
"Wow. Blayze totally likes you!" Tanya, who had been conveniently quiet, chimed beside me.
"I don't think so. He was just being welcoming."
"Did he welcome any other new trainer? No!" Tanya showed no sign of giving this up.
"Maybe he does." I said, giving in. As if… I thought to myself.
"You really should get him before Stephanie does. I don't like the looks of her." Tanya frowned.
"Nobody likes the looks of her." I giggled.
The teacher walked in after that. "Hello trainers." He said. Everyone greeted him in unison. He was tall and slender, and had black hair. He looked only about 30, maybe younger.
"My name is Mr. Green." He said, putting a hand on his chest. "I will be your teacher for the remainder of this year." He wore a plain white shirt with a green and black striped tie, with black slacks and shiny black shoes.
I thought that was funny, his name being "Green." I wondered if he liked grass-type pokémon. Being the curious and interesting person she is, Tanya raised her hand eagerly.
"Mr. Green! Do you like grass pokémon?"
"Why yes, I do, matter of fact." He pulled out a pokéball and threw it. A Victreebel popped out and made a weird growling sound. The class "ooohed" and "ahhhed" at it.
"It looks like it wants to eat us." I whispered to Tanya.
"Yeah, it kinda does. I always thought Victreebel were creepy-looking." Tanya whispered back.
Mr. Green recalled the pokémon. "You all will learn how to raise pokémon to be powerful like that when you finish school. This is the first step. Now let's get into today's lesson."
Mr. Green began a lecture on the different types of pokémon, then gave out a sheet with pictures of different pokémon on it, and a line where we had to write in the type.
"Golem, rock...Oddish, grass...Squirtle, water...Pidgey, flying...Nidoran, poison....Pikachu, electric...Mankey, fighting....Umbreon, dark....Jigglypuff, normal....Jynx, ice...Abra, psychic...Magnamite, steel...Sandshrew, ground...Growlithe, fire...Gengar, ghost....Caterpie, bug...Dragonair, dragon..." It was tough work, but I finally matched all of them. By the end of the day, I was tired. "At least I know all the types now..." I muttered to Tanya as we walked to her house for an after-school snack.
"Tomorrow we will learn about secondary types!" Tanya chimed.
"Secondary types? What are those?"
"Some pokémon have secondary types, like my Wingull is a flying/water type!" She threw a pokéball, and a white seagull-like bird with blue stripes on the tips of its wings came out.
"Wingull!" It cried, circling Tanya, then happily sitting itself on her shoulder.
"I don't even have a pokémon yet..." I hung my head.
"We gotta go catch you one soon! We start trainer battles friday."
"Tanya, how do you know this stuff?"
"I borrowed a class schedule..."
"You stole it from the teacher, didn't you?"
"He had a bunch of copies, right on his desk!"
"Tanya, if you were a pokémon, your attack would be thief!" She was always 'borrowing' things. My Tanya was a kleptomaniac.
We ate cookies at her house, changed out of our school uniforms, then did our usual thing, wandering aimlessly around town. We liked to look at the sights and watch pokémon battles. Today, we got lucky. Just outside of town, a Squirtle was battling a Pidgeotto. We stopped to watch.
"That Squirtle is amazng! It will beat that Pidgeotto!" Tanya said, already way into it.
"Gull!" Wingull chirpped in agreement.
"I wouldn't be so sure, that Pidgeotto is much bigger." I said.
"Okay Squirtle, withdraw and then use skull bash!" The Squirtle withdrew into its shell, then popped out and ran on all fours at the Pidgeotto with its head lowered.
"Pidgeotto, fly!" The Pidgeotto took off into the air.
"Squirtle, use water gun!" The Squirtle fired a powerful stream of water at the airborne Pidgeotto. It managed to clip a wing, sending the Pidgeotto spiraling to the ground.
"Pidgeotto!" The trainer cried.
"Pidgeotto is done for!" The Squirtle's trainer called. It was true. the Pidgeotto crashed on the ground and was too tired to get up.
The Pidgeotto's trainer smiled. "Good work, Pidgeotto. Take a rest." He recalled the pokémon and walked over to the Squirtle's trainer. "Good battle."
"Same to you." He recalled his Squirtle. "Good fight, Squirtle!" They shook hands, and went separate ways.
"Wow, that Squirtle must have a high level of skill.” I said, amazed.
"Aww, that Squirtle was cute! And so strong!" She sighed.
"Have you ever met a water pokémon you didn't love?"
"Nope. I think I'll end up with a whole team of water pokémon!"
"What will you do at the electric and grass gyms?"
"I don't know...but we can deal." Tanya sounded confident, grinning with her thumb up.
"Good thing I'll have a balanced-out team."
"Oh, that's right! We need to get you a pokémon, Missy!"
"Mind if I tag along?" Blayze was just coming out of the Ruby Gym, his favorite Charmander at his side.
"Not at all! Anna will love your company!" Tanya replied cheerfully.
I nodded wildly in agreement.
"Oh that's right, Anna doesn’t have a pokémon yet." Blayze suddenly recalled. I felt like a total idiot.
"But you can help her get one, right?" Tanya encouraged.
"Char and I will help you out as much as we can."
"Charmander!" The Charmander seemed to agree.
We went into the outskirts of town, in the forested area that led to Onyx Cave, the only way to get to Garnet Town. It was a pass to get on to Sapphire City, where the next gym was. I took a quick glance around. There were plenty of trees, blocking out much of the light. Some beams broke through and shined down in ribbons all throughout the small patch of forest. The grass had grown tall here, it almost measured up to my knees!
"Great! The grass is tall and there are lots of trees, a great place to find some forest pokémon!" Tanya cheered.
"Oh, it's a pokémon!" I said, pointing to a small purple rat that ran out of the bushes. It picked up a nut off the ground and began nibbling away at it.
"Yeah, that's a Ratatta! It's perfect for a beginning trainer!" Blayze said.
"Okay, I'll get it!" I eagerly pulled out a pokéball. In the preliminary classes, they told us that you had to throw a pokéball at a wild pokémon to get it. As soon as I heard that, I spent my allowance on pokéballs so I could get one and be cool like the others that would be in my class. I had no such luck...yet. But today that was going to change. "Pokéball, GO!" I threw it swiftly at the Ratatta, who was still distracted by the nut.
"Anna, wait-" Blayze had started to say, but the ball was already thrown and the Ratatta was already in it.
I smiled wide and ran to pick up my new captured Ratatta, but the ball started shaking. "What's going on?"
"Anna, the pokémon can escape! Just because it's in the ball dosen't mean it's captured!" Tanya explained.
"Really?" My heart dropped. Sure enough, the Ratatta broke free, hissed, then ran away. "Aww..." I hung my head. Totally embarrassing.
"Don't you know anything?" The voice I heard wasn't Tanya or Blayze, so I turned to see who...of course, Stephanie had hung back to watch my epic failure.
"Get lost!" Tanya growled. Stephaine ignored her.
"You have to weaken a pokémon with one you already have in order to catch another! A healthy pokémon has enough energy to escape!" She walked to stand near Blayze. Her eyes suddenly got wide. "Wait Anna, don't tell me..." She paused, stifling a giggle. "You don't have a single pokémon, do you? Oh, wait until your class hears about this!"
"I...have to go." I couldn't look at Tanya, my best friend, Blayze, my friendly crush, or Stephanie, the wanna be cooltrainer. I was drowning in embarrassment. I did the only thing I could do - retreat. So I ran to the only safe place I could think of...home. Mom would know what to do.

If you look everybody here is trying on new faces
And the ones that fit are surprisingly contagious
With a shiny new beginning we cordially invite you to
Into the dressing room.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2010, 06:01 PM   #2
Final Flourish
Light Grenade
Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47
User owns 1x Pegasuses Boots User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x Poke Doll

My Mood: Devilish
Final Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 2

What is this I don't even
Old 09-11-2010, 05:00 PM   #3
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice

Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award 

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
((You don't have to like it. But I do. :3 So here's chapter two!
Hehe, I rhymed. X3 ))

Chapter 2: Gotta Catch A Pokémon!

"So, Stephanie is going to tell everyone. Since I don't have a single pokémon, I'll be the object of fun-making!" I let my head fall and smack against the counter.
"Anna, it will be okay. You haven't found your pokémon yet." Mom was smiling, but turned away from me, cooking. She looked alot like me, and in her days as a trainer, we could have been twins. She had the same black hair, but hers was in a clip to stay out of the way while she did Mom stuff. I had mine in pig tails. We both had average length hair, not too long, not too short. Our brown eyes were the same.
"I haven't found my pokémon yet? What does that mean?" I rubbed my forehead. Ouch! That hurt...I would never do that again.
"I think everyone finds a pokémon that's for them. No point in catching a Zubat if you're a Zigzagoon fan, right?" Mom smiled at me. I didn't even know what a Zubat or a Zigzagoon was at the moment. I wasn't even worthy of the "Rookie" status. At least Rookies had a pokémon to call their partner.
"Kind of like you and Meowth?" I looked at the Meowth snoozing like a pet cat in the pink cat bed beside the fridge.
"When I met Meowth, I knew it would be the perfect pokémon for me. We have been best friends ever since."
"So I just have to find a pokémon that will match my style?" I asked. She was suddenly making sense.
"Of course, honey. If you actually paid attention to my stories, you would know this already." She taunted, sitting a salad in front of me.
"Right. I'll catch a great pokémon and wave it in front of Stephanie's face!" I said, stabbing a tomato with my fork. Juice squirted into my eye. Ouch! Darnit.
"Exactly! You'll find a great pokémon that's cute and smart like you and it'll make roadkill out of Stephaine's cream-puffs!" Tanya encouraged while we walked to school the next morning. "Just say the word, Anna. Me and Wingull will drown everything in that school that makes one snide remark about your pokélessness." She made up a word that sounded like a disease. Pokélessness...eww.
"Don't douse anybody, Tanya. I can handle this."
"If you say so. I wouldn't mind dampening that wannabe cooltrainer hair of hers. Stand her next to a real elite and she looks like a bad cosplayer." Tanya grumbled.
"Her pokémon skills would never match up to an elite." Blayze had walked between us. He had begun popping up mysteriously around me lately. What was he, an Abra? If he were a pokémon, his attack would be "Teleport to Anna." Mine would be "Run." Gosh, I was pathetic.
"I believe it. She only catches what is appealing to her, right?" Tanya was just looking for fuel to add to her "I hate Stephaine" fire.
"Yep." Red nodded. "It's good to try to work with your favorites, but Stephaine dosen't have the skill to make anything work."
Nobody cared about Anna, who was slowly drowning in her sea of self-pity. I listened to them banter on about Stephaine's lack of skill until Blayze parted for his class. "What are we learning today?" I slowly looked over to Tanya.
"Secondary types."
"Great."
So, that day we were given more pokémon worksheets. This one had one type given, and we had to determine the secondary one. "Bellsprout is a grass and...poison type! Lapras is water and....ice!" This was kind of easy, much easier than I thought. People whispered about me in the halls, but that was the worst. "Look at the pokémon-less loser!" They were probably saying. Stephanie saved the worst of her attack after school. Of course, Blayze had to be there.
"Hello, Anna. What did your little kindergarten class learn today? How to hold a pokéball? Surely you haven't gotten to the "How To Catch A Pokémon" lecture yet, or you could have done better!" Stephaine ranted on as I incoherently walked straight to my house. After I insisted everyone leave (even Tanya), I changed out of my school uniform and into my trainer outfit. I put a pokéball at my waist, and ran out into the forest.
I didn't find a single pokémon. Not even one little Ratatta. Maybe that Ratatta told the others a trainer was out in the woods trying to catch a pokémon. I sat on a large, flat white rock. I had walked all the way to the mouth of the Onyx Cave. I could hear soft roars echoing from Onyx deep in the cave. I would have to brave the Onyx in that cave if I ever got a pokémon and left town to take the Pokémon Leauge Challenge. I sighed. That might never happen.
"Tret. Sentret."
I heard an annoying little sound.
"Sentret."
It wouldn't go away.
"Tret, tret. Sentret."
"Argh! What is that?!" I was tired of it, whatever it was. I looked to my left, and a wierd brown pokémon was half-hidden in the bushes. It was watching me. "It's a pokémon!" I gasped happily. "This one won't get away!" I saw on "Safari Zone TV" one time that you can distract pokémon with bait to catch them. (Because in the Safari Zone you can't fight the pokémon with your own.) Luckily, a Pecha berry tree was just overhead. I grabbed a fat Pecha berry and took baby steps over to the pokémon. "Look, I have a big yummy berry for you."
The pokémon began to back away, as if it would break into a run any moment. "Tret?"
I put the berry down and backed off, hiding behind the tree.
"Sentret?" It seemed to think I had left, and bounced over to the berry.
"I got you now!" I jumped out, and with one powerful movement, threw the pokéball. As it wiggled, I prayed to whatever God there may be, that this pokémon was for me. "I gotta have a pokémon! Show me I'm a worthy trainer!" Then I heard the click. The ball settled, with Pokémon still inside. I stood there a long while, waiting for the pokémon to pop out and run off. It didn't happen. My delayed reaction: Jump around happily screaming "I did it!"
I ran over and picked up the pokéball. It was warm, I could feel the pokémon inside. My pokémon. Happiness swelled inside me. Stephanie was going to get it now. But first, I had to figure out what in the heck I had caught. I didn't even know the name of the strange brown pokémon that was now mine.

Into the dressing room.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:53 AM   #4
Wiidude
One Cool Dude
Points: 10,571, Level: 68 Points: 10,571, Level: 68 Points: 10,571, Level: 68
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel

My Mood: Cool
Wiidude is a jewel in the roughWiidude is a jewel in the roughWiidude is a jewel in the roughWiidude is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty 

Very colourfull Wiidude is enjoying
Old 09-12-2010, 06:00 PM   #5
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice

Awards Showcase

(Thanks! :3
Someone suggest putting spaces in between paragraphs so it's easier to read... -.- So I will.)

Chapter 3: I Choose You, Sentret!

When I got home, I booted up my laptop computer. I went to Pokédex.com, a website run by Professor Oak, the best Pokémon Professor in the Kanto Region. I thought back to what sound that pokémon made, since most pokémon can only say their name. "Hmm...it kept saying 'tret'....oh yeah! It said Sentret." I typed that in, and the same brown pokémon came up. The page read: "Sentret, Pokémon Number 161. Scout pokémon. HT: 2 feet, 7 inches. WT: 13.0 pounds. Pokédex info: When acting as a lookout, it warns others of danger by screeching and hitting the ground with it's tail."

"Hmm.." I said, a little impressed. "Alright then." I got up. "Come on out, Sentret!" I threw the pokéball, and the brown pokémon came out. It kind of resembled a racoon, with a large tail. It showed off by hopping up and standing on its tail. I walked over to it. "Hello Sentret. I'm Anna."

"Sentret!" It seemed pleased by me. At least it didn't reject me as it's trainer, like I feared. I was a little nervous, how do you communicate with a pokémon?

"We are gonna be great friends!" I cautiously reached out and pet its head. It was warm and soft.

"Tret. Sentret." I guess it agreed. It enjoyed the petting at least.

Mom got home later that night. She had been out shopping all day, which is her favorite thing to do and is usually an all-day process. I heard the door close and ran downstairs, Sentret bouncing along behind me. "Mom! Mom! I did it!"

"Did what, honey?" She asked, unpacking groceries.

I picked Sentret up. "Look! I caught a pokémon!"

She turned away from her unpacking to look at my new Sentret. "Oh my, it sure is cute. What kind of pokémon is it?"

"It's called a Sentret! Isn't it great?" I was so proud.

"Yes, it looks like you and Sentret are friends already!"

"Tret! Sentret Sentret!" It said, smiling.

"I guess that's a yes." I snuggled it. I was glad I caught a friendly pokémon.

I was tempted to call Tanya and tell her all about it, but I decided to wait until Friday. I would battle Stephaine with it and show her how great it was. That would catch her off-guard...Anna has a pokémon after all.

So, the next morning, Wednsday, I left without Sentret. I left my pokéball at home, as not to be tempted to show it off. I coud endure Stephanie's tormentation for a couple more days...and it would all pay off hugely when I kicked her butt Friday in Trainer battles. Tanya met up with me halfway.
"Hey! Today we start our lesson about type match-ups. We are gonna go into basic match-ups, and Thursday we will be in the more advanced ones. That should help us out for the battles." She was cheerful as usual.

"Yeah, it really will." I thought about my Sentret fighting her poorly trianed pokémon. I wondered if Sentret had any type advantages against her pokémon.

"So, we need to help you get a pokémon!" Tanya said cheerily.

"Oh..." I should have told her about my pokémon. "Really, I appreciate you guys help, but to avoid attracting Stephaine's attention, I think I can handle it myself."

"You sure? I could lend you Wingull to help out."

"I'm sure. I'll be just fine." Anna smiled.

"Ok. If you need help, just ask!" Tanya winked.

When we sat down in class, Mr. Green was already at the blackboard, writing down types. He drew an arrow to the type he wrote next to the other. When he filled the board, he turned to us. "Okay. Who can tell me which type will most likely win if matched up to battle?" The first one he pointed to was Grass vs. Water. Tanya's hand shot up.

"Yes, Miss. Tanya?" Mr. Green looked at her.

"Grass will beat water, but my water pokémon can take on anything." Tanya explained.

"Okay..." Mr. Green obviously didn't expect her to launch into bragging, but her answer was right.

"Hah hah!" Tanya laughed.

He pointed to the next one. It was Fire vs. Ice.

I knew that one, so I raised my hand. I watched battles at the gym a lot, and a few times I saw someone try with ice pokémon to win.

"Miss. Anna?"

"Fire. Fire will win against ice." I said quietly.

"You are correct." He nodded, satisfied.

After answering at least one question, I pulled out my notebook and wrote down what was on the board. I did that everyday, take notes on what he was saying. I decided I would jot down everything so when I became a real trainer, I could use the notebook to help me out in tough situations. Type match-ups were definitely a useful thing to learn.

When class was over, Tanya and I left. As we passed the gym, we saw a trainer walk in. She had long blue hair, and a simple white shirt and blue skirt on.
"Look, a challenger!" Excitement shone in Tanya's eyes as she pointed to the strange new trainer. "Wanna go watch the battle?"

Of course I did. "Yeah!" I followed her into the Gym.

"My name is Ember, and I'm the Ruby City's Gym Leader. Are you ready?" Blayze's sister, Ember. She had long orange hair and a small pink shirt on that showed her stomach. It had a orange flame print on it. She wore low-rise jeans that flared around her feet, and black sneakers. He fluffy orange bangs hung over one eye. She had blazing red eyes.

"Yes." Was all the challenger said. She threw a pokéball. A Kadabra came out.

"Woah! It's a strong psychic pokémon!" Tanya said to me.

"Turn up the heat, Monferno!" Ember threw her own pokéball, and a monkey-like pokémon with a flame on its tail popped out. It was eager to battle. It jumped around happily in front of the opponent.

"Use Confusion." The trainer said. Kadabra's eyes turned blue, and the Monferno seemed to freeze.

"Monferno!" Ember looked worried. The Monferno began shooting flames at the ground. Ember growled, and recalled it.

"What happened?" I asked.

"It became confused." Blayze was behind us. I turned to look at him. "You guys came to watch some battles, huh?" He smiled at me.

"Yeah. It's better than sitting in a classroom!" Tanya said. I nodded.

"Anna, do you want to borrow Char to catch a pokémon for yourself?" He asked, looking concerned.

I guessed I should tell them. But I hoped the news wouldn't spread to Stephaine before I could show her. "Uh, you guys...I already caught a pokémon." I said quietly.

"What?" Tanya looked surprised.

"I already caught one. I was mad at Stephanie yesterday, so I ran outside determined to catch one. I found one, and distracted it with a berry. I just threw a pokéball, and I captured it."

"Woooow." Tanya was impressed.

"What kind of pokémon is it?" Blayze was interested.

"It's called a Sentret. I think it's a normal-type pokémon."

"Do you have it with you?" Tanya was excited. She wanted to see it.

"Um, no."

"Why not?" She looked offended.

"I didn't want to show it off yet. I want to surprise Stephanie and everyone else at trainer battles."

"If we promise to keep it a secret, will you let us see it?" Blayze asked.

"S-sure." I couldn't say no to Blayze.

Into the dressing room.
Old 09-14-2010, 03:49 AM   #6
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
So I've been reduced to "someone"? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 09-14-2010, 07:50 PM   #7
Pokeman
Good ol PT
Points: 14,001, Level: 76 Points: 14,001, Level: 76 Points: 14,001, Level: 76

Pokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via Skype™ to Pokeman PSN ID: Pityflame WiiU ID: Pityflame
it was me
Old 09-14-2010, 08:09 PM   #8
Blitz
Just Chillin'
Points: 549, Level: 10 Points: 549, Level: 10 Points: 549, Level: 10
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Relaxed
Blitz is on a distinguished road

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 1st Annual Award 

Very creative, if I might add.

Old 09-15-2010, 09:30 PM   #9
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokeman View Post
it was me
That would mean that I'm you. But if I were you, then you would be me, and then you really would have told her, but then I'd be you, and say it was me, buy me is you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Closed Thread

Tags
battle, fanfic, pokemon, story