Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Stories and Creative Writing

Notices

Stories and Creative Writing Show off all your Creative Writing and Stories.

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2010, 07:05 PM   #1
Alpha Dialga
Points: 2,353, Level: 29 Points: 2,353, Level: 29 Points: 2,353, Level: 29
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Bob-omb User owns 1x Nintendo DS

Alpha Dialga has a spectacular aura aboutAlpha Dialga has a spectacular aura about

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty 
Total Awards: 1

Pikachu The quest of Arceus: journey to a new homeworld

This is a summary of my story:
The pokemon world is dying. Will Arceus and his fellow legends make to their new home alive. Could this place called hyrule be what their looking for. Even then new legendaries are born.
Rated T for some violence and blood

Chapter one: Prologue

(music: the Hero of Time, LOZ: Wind Waker)
In a vast galaxy, there is a world that was dying, known as the Pokemon world. This world was in chaos. Evil organizations were on murderous rampages, humans and pokemon alike. The regions of this world, from Kanto to Sinnoh, were now barren and desolate. Corpses of people and pokemon alike littered the lands. People in this world prayed that Arceus, the god of the Pokemon, would bring salvation to them, but Arceus was unable to help, for he feared that the evil organizations would try to control or even kill him.

Many legendaries were killed when trying to save innocent lives. After the death of the Temporal Pokemon, Dialga, the very fabric of time was collapsing, resulting in time stopping in many different parts of the galaxy.

Giratina II was the son of the first Giratina. The first Giratina was the one that once wreaked havoc upon the Pokemon world. The second Giratina however overthrew his creul father and brought peace the the Distortion world, which was were the departed souls of people and pokemon live. This world was considered heaven, Currently, the first Giratina is in the underworld, where those who caused pain and suffuring in the lives of others. With the death of Giratina II, the Distortion World was also begining to collapse. The Original One, Arceus, felt sad and hurt and knew that there was no hope for his world.

The legends that were slain included: Dialga, Giratina, and the regi trio, but the were others. Then Arceus soon declared an emergency meeting for the remaining legendaries . And so, the quest for for a new homeworld will begin.

Chapter Two: the plan
(Hall of Origin music plays)

It was rather busy time at the Hall of Origin which consists of a throne room(place where Arceus holds his meetings), bedrooms specific for all the legendaries including himself. a nursery, and an infirmary. The floors are covered with white marble with golden markings, walls are decorated white and gold with majestic pillars perfectly aligned in the halls."What am I going to do?" , said Arceus the equine like being who created the pokémon world. Soon Arceus let out a mighty roar, "All legendaries report for an urgent meeting." First to arrive was the spatial pokémon, Palkia who was saddened by news of the deaths of her siblings, Dialga and Giratina II.

The next legendaries to arrive were: Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyorge, Celebi, Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, and Mew. After everyone arrived the legendary pokémon gatherd in front of their leader.

Arceus soon told the legendaries of the situation at hand. Arceus said. "I am sure you all know that we have lost so many of our comrades, including Dialga and Giratina II." After hearing this, the legendaries gasped in shock. After hearing the news Palkia broke down and cried loudly in sadness. The other legends tried to comfort the spatial deity but no avail.

To make matters worse, Groudon and Kyorge started fighting, firing attacks at each other. This caused are chain reaction of fighting between the legends. Seeing this, Palkia could not take it anymore and went to her room in tears. Arceus soon shouted ,"Enough all of you!"

and fired a judgment attack at the feuding legends. Soon all the fighting stopped. Arceus soon said in calm voice, "Anyways we need to find a new home world."
Then Rayquaza said in a knightly voice, "Where will we live, my lord." Arceus then began to glow golden and the hall of origin was enveloped in this light.

Then the scenery changed to what was a beautiful planet which was larger than their own world. "What is this planet and who lives there?" Arceus zoomed in further on the planet until a beautiful kingdom can be seen. On this land they could see a pointy eared humen who was was wearing a green tunic an cap, long white undershirt and pants, brown boots, and also had a mystical sword and sheild with markings the legendaries have never seen. This human was riding on horseback across the fields. "This, my children, is a land called Hyrule." Arceus told them in a joyful way. All the legendaries could only look in awe and wonder of the world that lay before them.

Then after being being back in the Hall of Origin Arceus told them, "All right everyone, tonight we shall make our final preparations for our journey." Then he said, "We shall leave for this new home tomorrow at dawn."

Last edited by Alpha Dialga; 09-12-2010 at 07:40 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2010, 07:12 PM   #2
Pokeman
Good ol PT
Points: 13,897, Level: 76 Points: 13,897, Level: 76 Points: 13,897, Level: 76

My Mood: Woot
Pokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster 

Send a message via Skype™ to Pokeman PSN ID: Pityflame WiiU ID: Pityflame
you could at least make an intro thread before posting your fanfic

kthxbai
Old 09-10-2010, 08:46 PM   #3
Mario
Just Chillaxin
Points: 52,468, Level: 100 Points: 52,468, Level: 100 Points: 52,468, Level: 100
User owns 1x Blue Shell User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Links Shield User owns 1x Gold Coin
User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Red Pikmin

My Mood: Gaming
Mario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF's 4th Annual Award Monster Poster NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Level 100 Award Mufasa NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 9

3DS Friend Code: 4450-2343-3333 WiiU ID: test123
Cool story...

Started from the bottom, now we're here.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:15 PM   #4
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Chapters are waaaaaay too short, but it is interesting.

BTW, in the title, all the words except "of", "to" and "a" should be capitalized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 09-15-2010, 12:08 PM   #5
Alpha Dialga
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Bob-omb User owns 1x Nintendo DS

Alpha Dialga has a spectacular aura aboutAlpha Dialga has a spectacular aura about

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty 

Chapter three: preparations and the comfort of a father
(Serenade of water from LOZ: Ocarina of time plays)

It is currently nighttime in the Hall of Origin, and all the legendaries were making final preparations for departure. However, cries of sadness can be heard in the hallways which were damp from Palkia's tears. Arceus was walking through the halls when he heard it.

"Why did you both have to die?" Palkia cried, clutching on a photo of her, Arceus, Giratina II, and Dialga who were at the Spear Pillar. Palkia was curled up in a ball on her pink Poke-bed, completely soaked with tears. Palkia's room was once shared by her brothers, as there are two other beds in this room that are empty. On the shelves were the Adamant, Lustrous, and the Griseous orbs.

"I better comfort my daughter. " Arceus muttered to himself. Arceus soon went towards Palkia's room to help. At this time, Palkia was still crying until she heard footsteps, and then replied, "Father?" Arceus approached her and sat beside his daughter, tucking his golden hooves under his gray chest, "It's alright, I am right here." Arceus replied. Then Arceus looked between her paws and saw the portrait of his family and said in a comforting voice, "You miss your brothers, don't you?"

"I do." answered Palkia. "It will never be the same without them." Arceus then nuzzled her with comfort and reassurance. Then Palkia asked a question. "Since Diagla is dead, wouldn't time itself break down?" Arceus then told her that time is indeed being destroyed.

Then, Arceus hummed a silent lullaby to his daughter who soon fell fast asleep. After that, Arceus went outside to meet Celebi, a green fairy-like pokémon who traveled time. As Arceus approached Celebi, he noticed there were four Pokémon eggs. Two of them were blue with silver markings and an azure diamond embedded on both eggs. But one of these eggs held the essence of time itself. The third egg was gray and black with red bands on the egg. The fourth egg was white with patterns of blue, yellow, and pink.

"I see you brought those eggs, thank you," replied Arceus. "You're welcome, master Arceus," Celebi said politely in a sweet voice. Then Celebi noticed that Arceus' fur was wet, and said, "Is something wrong, Arceus, and did something happen to Lady Palkia?" she said. Arceus then answerd, "Well, Palkia is saddened at the loss of her brothers who were slain." Celebi replied, "Oh! I am sorry to hear that, I hope she fells better soon."

Celebi told Arceus about the Pokemon eggs she found and said, "What should we do about these eggs, Arceus?" "Celebi, I would like you to take these eggs to the nursery in the Hall of Origin for me." replied Arceus. Then Arceus asked Celebi, "After you are finished, will you take the egg of the lake trio to Hyrule and let the people there know that I, Arceus, the god of the Pokemon, will be arriving soon." Arceus explained to her the directions to Hyrule and the things she must do when she gets there. After hearing this, Celebi answered, "I will do it, and I won't fail you, Master Arceus." After Celebi took the eggs to the nursery, she departed for Hyrule. After all of this, Arceus went to the throne room and muttered, "Tommorrow, our journey shall begin."

Last edited by Alpha Dialga; 09-28-2010 at 04:34 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:31 AM   #6
Mario
Just Chillaxin
Points: 52,468, Level: 100 Points: 52,468, Level: 100 Points: 52,468, Level: 100
User owns 1x Blue Shell User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Links Shield User owns 1x Gold Coin
User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Red Pikmin

My Mood: Gaming
Mario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF's 4th Annual Award Monster Poster NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Level 100 Award Mufasa NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 9

3DS Friend Code: 4450-2343-3333 WiiU ID: test123
Not bad at all.

Started from the bottom, now we're here.
Old 10-01-2010, 05:10 PM   #7
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
If i could make a recommendation, when you think you've finished a chapter, save the document, and don't post it. Write 2 or 3 "chapters" and then combine them into 1, bigger chapter. When I first started writing I made my chapters too short too, and when I look back, it makes me facepalm. This is a simple and effective way to make your chapters longer, and still be able to write in short, convenient sessions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 10-03-2010, 01:36 PM   #8
Final Flourish
Light Grenade
Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47
User owns 1x Pegasuses Boots User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x Poke Doll

My Mood: Devilish
Final Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 2

This is actually pretty good, despite a few grammatical errors.
so I'll support this.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:49 AM   #9
crusher
Jailed
Points: 171, Level: 3 Points: 171, Level: 3 Points: 171, Level: 3

My Mood: Amazed
crusher is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice story would enjoy to read more.
Old 01-01-2011, 02:41 PM   #10
Alpha Dialga

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty 

chapter four

Chapter four: Departure and a stowaway
As dawn approached at the Hall of Origin, Arceus was ready to depart. He shouted in a booming voice, "Attention all legendaries, we will now be departing!" Soon the Hall of Origin began to transform and started to detach itself from the Spear Pillar. (BGM: Meteo(Starfox 64) plays)

Meanwhile, another Groudon was trying to get to the Hall of Origin before it was too late, She cried out desperately, "Please, don't leave me behind, Arceus!" Then she ran fast as she could up the vanishing stairway that led to the hall. She finally made it in the Hall of Origin and breathed a sigh of relief, then fainted in exhaustion.
Soon, the Hall of Origin completed its transformation into a majestic starship. The starship looked like a giant egg with a golden cross-like wheel at the middle (similar to Arceus'), three pairs of rocket boosters attached to the hull of the ship, 16 crystals resembling Arceus' life plates embedded around the part of the ship's bow, and two pairs of metallic angel-like wings on the sides of the ship, The name of the starship was the Alpha Star.

At this time, Groudon was wandering the halls until he saw the female Groudon unconcious near the entrance to the Hall of Origin. and then yelled in a panicked tone, "Arceus! Someone has collapsed at the entrance!" Arceus soon heard this and rushed to were Groudon is to help. After getting there, Groudon explained to Arceus what happened. Then they took the Groudon to the infirmary.
After that, the starship soon left the Pokemon world heading for its destination, Hyrule. But before leaving, Arceus hovered near the dying planet and spoke in a sad voice, "Farewell, my beloved world and children." But Arceus soon glowed golden and transformed the planet into a small gold sphere, revealing more stars and an empty space where the planet once was, Arceus then muttered to himself, "This world will be reborn, merged with the land of Hyrule." He shed a single tear before heading back to his ship.
Closed Thread