Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat > WorldWide News, Politics & Religion

Notices

WorldWide News, Politics & Religion Title Says It All

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 12:40 AM   #1
Alice
----
Points: 32,768, Level: 100 Points: 32,768, Level: 100 Points: 32,768, Level: 100
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Artistic
Alice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Member of the Month NFF Old Man Award NFF Annual Awards Level 100 Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Welcome Wagon Joker 
Total Awards: 14

Send a message via MSN to Alice Send a message via Skype™ to Alice 3DS Friend Code: 3711-7997-2642 PSN ID: ArktikAlice Xbox Live Gamertag: ArktikAlice
Iraq war over

Quote:
The last American combat troops left Iraq on Wednesday, battling no more than civilian traffic on potentially hostile desert roads en route to safe haven in Kuwait.
The last of the 14,000-member 4th Stryker Brigade, 2nd Infantry Division - about 4,000 strong - began crossing the border in the predawn hours, almost two weeks ahead of an Aug. 31 deadline for the end of "Operation Iraqi Freedom."
Some 50,000 U.S. troops will remain in the country until the end of 2011 to advise and train Iraqi forces and protect U.S. interests.
The Pentagon issued no confirmation that the move marked an early end to combat operations. But State Dept. spokesman P.J. Crowley said U.S. involvement would be less intrusive and more civilian focused.
"We are ending the war ... but we are not ending our work in Iraq," he told MSNBC. "We have a long-term commitment to Iraq."
Yesterday's departure quietly closed the active combat phase of a 7-1/2-year war that overthrew the regime of Saddam Hussein, forever defined the presidency of George W. Bush and left more than 4,400 American service members and thousands of Iraqis dead.
The last convoy, which began moving earlier in the week, rolled along a route carefully planned for nearly a month. Departing soldiers told MSNBC their biggest worry was Iraqi motorists who often sped past or cut in front of their slower moving vehicles.
Many of the troops arriving at the Khabari Crossing on the border said they were proud of their effort - but glad to be out of Iraq.
"I know that to my brothers in arms who fought and died, this day would probably mean a lot - to finally see us getting out of here," Spc. Luke Dill, 18, told The Associated Press.
i thought it would never happen.

source

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth
I spend many lonely nights wishing Alice would lock me in my bedchamber and pleasure me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderRebelNews via Skype
There are too few hours in a day for things like 'eating'
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2010, 12:46 AM   #2
Mr. Hudson
The Floydian
Points: 12,921, Level: 74 Points: 12,921, Level: 74 Points: 12,921, Level: 74
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Black Mage

Mr. Hudson is just really niceMr. Hudson is just really niceMr. Hudson is just really niceMr. Hudson is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

Xbox Live Gamertag: Mr Moonlightt
It's about time.
I'm just about sick of all the Iraq bull I hear on the news all the time.
Now to deal with the border! Hooray for Arizona...Hate this place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Waters
You have to be trusted
By the people that you lied to
So that, when they turns their backs on you
You'll get the chance, to put the knife through
Old 09-17-2010, 02:49 AM   #3
AlloftheAbove
Points: 24,519, Level: 95 Points: 24,519, Level: 95 Points: 24,519, Level: 95
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Gaming
AlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Review of the Month NFF Ice Bucket Challenge Review of the Month Review of the Month Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award NFF Referrer 
Total Awards: 40

3DS Friend Code: 4382-1995-8800 PSN ID: RaptorWaffles Xbox Live Gamertag: RaptorWaffles WiiU ID: AlloftheAbove
Sweet.
Old 09-17-2010, 03:53 AM   #4
Lukario
Strangers
Points: 12,473, Level: 73 Points: 12,473, Level: 73 Points: 12,473, Level: 73

Lukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Super Member NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster NFF 3rd Annual Award Super Member NFF Artist Joker Inventor Award 
Total Awards: 10

Xbox Live Gamertag: deadDEFINED
Out of Iraq, into Afghanistan. The U.S. is not leaving the Middle East for a loooong time, regardless of what President Obama thinks.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:17 PM   #5
Beasty
Fierce Deity
Points: 821, Level: 15 Points: 821, Level: 15 Points: 821, Level: 15
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Harp of Ages User owns 1x Rod Of Seasons

My Mood: Fine
Beasty is just really niceBeasty is just really niceBeasty is just really niceBeasty is just really niceBeasty is just really nice

Friend Codes
good work

Old 09-18-2010, 02:09 PM   #6
TheLoveB4U
Sakura Medic
Points: 2,070, Level: 27 Points: 2,070, Level: 27 Points: 2,070, Level: 27
User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Shuriken User owns 1x Excitebike Trophy User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Red Pikmin

My Mood: Lurking
TheLoveB4U has a spectacular aura aboutTheLoveB4U has a spectacular aura aboutTheLoveB4U has a spectacular aura about

Friend Codes
Send a message via AIM to TheLoveB4U Send a message via MSN to TheLoveB4U Send a message via Yahoo to TheLoveB4U Xbox Live Gamertag: Tickletot WiiU ID: TickleTot
Awesome!

Hello Guest, Want to comment on this thread? register here!

Love is my armor, and that is my truth!
Old 09-22-2010, 08:16 PM   #7
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor
Points: 13,099, Level: 74 Points: 13,099, Level: 74 Points: 13,099, Level: 74
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce

Mikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of light

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Review of the Month Poster 
Total Awards: 4

O.O i also thoght it would never happen. i think obama is really changing the things around here.
i remember when he got the nobel price for peace alot of comedy programs ate him alive like SNL (saturady night live).
anyway is a good thing.

WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK I AM
Old 09-22-2010, 08:24 PM   #8
Alice
----
Points: 32,768, Level: 100 Points: 32,768, Level: 100 Points: 32,768, Level: 100
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Artistic
Alice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Member of the Month NFF Old Man Award NFF Annual Awards Level 100 Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Welcome Wagon Joker 
Total Awards: 14

Send a message via MSN to Alice Send a message via Skype™ to Alice 3DS Friend Code: 3711-7997-2642 PSN ID: ArktikAlice Xbox Live Gamertag: ArktikAlice
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikematute View Post
i also thoght it would never happen. i think obama is really changing the things around here.
now that you said that, you jinxed it.
he is gonna do something dumb now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth
I spend many lonely nights wishing Alice would lock me in my bedchamber and pleasure me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderRebelNews via Skype
There are too few hours in a day for things like 'eating'
Old 09-22-2010, 09:30 PM   #9
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor
Points: 13,099, Level: 74 Points: 13,099, Level: 74 Points: 13,099, Level: 74
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce

Mikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of light

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Review of the Month Poster 
Total Awards: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice View Post
now that you said that, you jinxed it.
he is gonna do something dumb now
if you say so. i was starting to think + from him. even tho im from mexico XD

WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK I AM
Closed Thread

Tags
iraq, obama, war