Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Post away about anything in general just remember no content that would fit in other sections.

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 09:34 AM   #1
TheLoveB4U
Sakura Medic
Points: 2,804, Level: 32 Points: 2,804, Level: 32 Points: 2,804, Level: 32
User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Shuriken User owns 1x Excitebike Trophy User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 1x Warpstar

My Mood: Lurking
TheLoveB4U has a spectacular aura aboutTheLoveB4U has a spectacular aura aboutTheLoveB4U has a spectacular aura about

Friend Codes
Send a message via AIM to TheLoveB4U Send a message via MSN to TheLoveB4U Send a message via Yahoo to TheLoveB4U Xbox Live Gamertag: Update later
Wii: Michael Jackson The Experience

Quote:
Get ready to rock your body to decades of iconic tracks by the King of Pop! This unique interactive experience will have you hitting all the moves as if you’ve danced right into Michael’s shoes! No artist in history has commanded the stage like Michael Jackson, the undisputed King of Pop. With over 800 million albums sold worldwide and 13 #1 singles in the U.S, there is no doubt that Michael Jackson’s music influenced pop culture as we know it today. Both his music and his moves were often emulated, but no one could really hold their own with the King of Pop...until now. With Michael Jackson The Experience, anyone can dance like Michael to legendary hits such as Beat It and Billie Jean while mastering the moves he made famous in iconic environments inspired by his most popular music videos and stage performances. Up to four can play with Wii Remotes, but at this party everyone can join the dance crew and groove with the King of Pop!
I can't wait!!! Wait yes i can i need to save up before it comes. i think it would be cool for them to release it on his birthday.

11.23.10 !!

Hello Guest, Want to comment on this thread? register here!

Love is my armor, and that is my truth!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2010, 09:38 AM   #2
Mr. Hudson
The Floydian
Points: 12,921, Level: 74 Points: 12,921, Level: 74 Points: 12,921, Level: 74
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Black Mage

Mr. Hudson is just really niceMr. Hudson is just really niceMr. Hudson is just really niceMr. Hudson is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

Xbox Live Gamertag: Mr Moonlightt
Everyone here is obsessed with the guy I swear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Waters
You have to be trusted
By the people that you lied to
So that, when they turns their backs on you
You'll get the chance, to put the knife through
Old 09-23-2010, 09:44 AM   #3
TheLoveB4U
Sakura Medic
User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Shuriken User owns 1x Excitebike Trophy User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 1x Warpstar

TheLoveB4U has a spectacular aura aboutTheLoveB4U has a spectacular aura aboutTheLoveB4U has a spectacular aura about

Friend Codes
Send a message via AIM to TheLoveB4U Send a message via MSN to TheLoveB4U Send a message via Yahoo to TheLoveB4U Xbox Live Gamertag: Update later
How could you resist him look at those MOVES! and who else do you know have a super high voice like him? hm?

Old 09-23-2010, 02:51 PM   #4
Lukario
Strangers
Points: 12,361, Level: 72 Points: 12,361, Level: 72 Points: 12,361, Level: 72

Lukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Super Member NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster NFF 3rd Annual Award Super Member NFF Artist Joker Inventor Award 
Total Awards: 10

Xbox Live Gamertag: deadDEFINED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral View Post
How could you resist him look at those MOVES! and who else do you know have a super high voice like him? hm?

or

Old 09-23-2010, 03:48 PM   #5
TheLoveB4U
Sakura Medic

Friend Codes
Lol, I meant someone with a nice high singing voice. XD

Old 09-23-2010, 04:13 PM   #6
Final Flourish
Light Grenade
Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47
User owns 1x Pegasuses Boots User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x Poke Doll

My Mood: Devilish
Final Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 2

I want to kill this game
with fire.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:12 PM   #7
TheLoveB4U
Sakura Medic

Friend Codes
Wow, time sure does fly.

Old 10-14-2010, 03:16 PM   #8
Mario789
Paper Mario Guru
Points: 1,883, Level: 25 Points: 1,883, Level: 25 Points: 1,883, Level: 25
User owns 1x Golden Mushroom User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Red Shell User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel
User owns 1x SNES Controller

My Mood: Artistic
Mario789 is a jewel in the roughMario789 is a jewel in the roughMario789 is a jewel in the roughMario789 is a jewel in the rough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Super Member Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 3

Looks like a great game! But why now? I mean I think it's for the wrong purpose, there probably making the game because they figured after he passed away everyone who didn't "like" him now, do what I'm saying is there doing it for the money and not for MJ's music. But hey, what company does not do things for money.
Old 10-14-2010, 04:24 PM   #9
Final Flourish
Light Grenade
Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47
User owns 1x Pegasuses Boots User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x Poke Doll

My Mood: Devilish
Final Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 2

I don't know anyone who had a differed opinion because of his death. His death hasn't changed anything about him. So why would people who didn't like him before all of a sudden like him now? It doesn't make any logical sense.

As for the game.
Looks like something made last minute to win over some extra loot from the micheal jackson fans. I mean, when's a better time to sell a game about a loved celebrity then after their death?
Old 10-14-2010, 05:07 PM   #10
Rin
Blade of Justice
Points: 39,512, Level: 100 Points: 39,512, Level: 100 Points: 39,512, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 
Total Awards: 7

Send a message via Skype™ to Rin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrong Forum bud View Post
I don't know anyone who had a differed opinion because of his death. His death hasn't changed anything about him. So why would people who didn't like him before all of a sudden like him now? It doesn't make any logical sense.
That's actually really easy to answer. He was a big star. He died. The media covered it for weeks, making him even bigger than he was. Someone who didn't know him or his music might get curious and check it out. They like it, or they don't. That is a change of opinion on him right there. That is also adding another person to the opinion list. If he were still alive, none of what you see about him now would be going on. So to answer your question: Exposure. Besides, people change their stance on things all the time. It's nothing new in the world today. Makes enough sense to me.

OT: Game looks like it'll utilize motion controls on all the consoles. It isn't Wii-Exclusive after all.
Closed Thread