Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Profiles and Blogs

Notices

Profiles and Blogs Blogs and Profiles written by our members, telling about themselves.

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2010, 10:45 PM   #1
Mr. Hudson
The Floydian
Points: 12,921, Level: 74 Points: 12,921, Level: 74 Points: 12,921, Level: 74
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Black Mage

Mr. Hudson is just really niceMr. Hudson is just really niceMr. Hudson is just really niceMr. Hudson is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

Xbox Live Gamertag: Mr Moonlightt
Hudson's EPIC 500th POST STORY!

Welcome all, To my epic 500th post.

For this post, I will be telling a story of epic proportions.

And...SO IT BEGINS.

One day, Alice and Rin were walking down the street, holding hands. I was far behind, pretending not to know them. But...suddenly...A 300ft squid fell from the sky, nearly crushing Rin! It told us it meant no harm, and told us of an epic journey that we three were to take... a quest to resurrect BILLY MAYS! There was an evil sorcerer in the mountain of gazook! He was creating shoes that would come down and torture the poor citizens of the world!

In order to defeat the sorcerer, we needed three magic pigs to throw at him. These pigs are only found in the stomach of Billy Mays when he's alive! But to resurrect him we needed the soul of....Chuck Norris.
Somehow, we needed to fly up to Chuck Norris's castle in another dimension and defeat him!

First, we exploded into magic microwaves and flew to Kanto region. After having our way with Misty, we went to the cerulean cave, where we were confronted by the man with a large fuzzy hat guarding the entrance. He tolde us we weren't allowed to enter, but Rin FALCOM PAWNCHED him into oblivion. We then entered to find that there was a thick purple dust cloud in the air. The cloud started roaring and dropping little tiny clones of da beef! While Rin and I stood solid and fought them off, Alice was pummeled. da beef is his kryptonite! Alice was dying and puking up hair balls and there was nothing we could do except believe. The only thing that could wipe out the clones was Michael Jackson's ghost. Rin and I chanted, "I do believe in pedos, I do I do! I DO BELIEVE IN PEDOS, I DO I DO! It didn't work. I had another idea. I yelled "HEY THERE'S A LITTLE BOY ON THE GROUND DEFENSELESS!" After that, MJ's ghost appeared IMMEDIATELY and he yelled "Where?!?!" He saw Alice on the ground with the clones and used L.5 Doom to defeat them! Afterward, he lunged at Alice to do things to him, but we threw mayonnaise at him before he could.
Continuing on, We eventually came across....Mewtwo. The only thing in the world that could potentially beat Chuck Norris. I grabbed one of Alice's special cookies and threw it at him and he asploded! We caught him in a Master ball, And we were on our way to Chuck Norris.

We warmed up our flying pencils, and flew off into the sunset. Literally. We flew all the way up into the sun until we melted into orange juice and were transported into the magical world of Norris. Off in the distance we could see the giant castle. It was shaped like a giant fist. So we all hooked arms and skipped merrily on our way! While skipping, we were greeted by a giant beefy 5-layer burrito. It told us of the danger that lay ahead but before it could finish we all got hungry and eated it. After eating it we felt strange...as if a large worm was eating its way out of our stomachs! (Well except Alice because he's a vegetarian and didn't want to eat the burrito.) But suddenly, the Fresh Prince of Bel-air popped out of our stomachs and told us a story all about how his life got flip turned upside down! The sky then started turning purple and rainbowy before we collapsed. We awoke and found we were in a dungeon full of tortilla chips. Green tortilla chips. We had instructions to eat all the chips and we would be released. But we were too cool to follow orders! Rin used the last of his mighty FALCOOM PAWCHes to break us out of our cell! We wandered out and found that we were in the throne room of...CHUCK NORRIS!
He was sitting in his throne made of solid unobtanium. We walked slowly towards him...when HE EXPLODED INTO A GIANT TACO! He said "this is my true form. Prepare to die" I took my masterball and called out Mewtwo!
Norris looked at Mewtwo for 3 seconds and and he disintegrated into ashes. "What are we gonna do now?!"?!?!?!?" Rin shouted! Suddenly Alice jumped up and revealed his true self! Rick Astley! He started singing "Never Gonna Give You Up" and Chuck Norris started to melt! "AAAAHHHH I'VE BEEN RICK ROLLEDDDD" Chuck yelled! He melted into chocolate milk and his soul was captured in the Masterball! "HOORAY!" we all shouted and Alice died from his own singing.
Rin and I went to Billy Mays' grave and dug up his body. We cut him open to find cocaine and TONS OF OXI CLEAN. We then released the soul of Chuck Norris and the three pigs flew out and started dancing! We used specially coated toothbrushes to calm them and put them in our back packs. We then went to the Gazook mountain to FACE THE EVIL SORCERER!

I rode on Rin's back up to the top of the mountain and there, on top of the mountain, was THE SORCERER GAZOOK! I challenged him to a staring contest while Rin got the pigs to throw! I won the contest, and we threw the pigs and BOOM!!!

The asplosion was so large that it wiped out the entire galaxy as we know it (Except Rin and me, we were in a magic bubble) and left us floating in space!
Then Alice woke up. In Rin's bed.

THE END!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Waters
You have to be trusted
By the people that you lied to
So that, when they turns their backs on you
You'll get the chance, to put the knife through
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2010, 10:45 PM   #2
indiehipster
Banned

indiehipster will become famous soon enough

tl;dr
Old 10-06-2010, 10:48 PM   #3
Lukario
Strangers
Points: 12,361, Level: 72 Points: 12,361, Level: 72 Points: 12,361, Level: 72

Lukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Super Member NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster NFF 3rd Annual Award Super Member NFF Artist Joker Inventor Award 
Total Awards: 10

Xbox Live Gamertag: deadDEFINED
I think too many people here are taking hallucinogens or something because that story was crazy.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:51 PM   #4
Alice
Princess of NFF~
Points: 32,489, Level: 100 Points: 32,489, Level: 100 Points: 32,489, Level: 100
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Artistic
Alice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Member of the Month NFF Old Man Award NFF Annual Awards Level 100 Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Welcome Wagon Joker 
Total Awards: 14

Send a message via MSN to Alice Send a message via Skype™ to Alice 3DS Friend Code: 3711-7997-2642 Xbox Live Gamertag: ArktikAlice
i remember that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth
I spend many lonely nights wishing Alice would lock me in my bedchamber and pleasure me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderRebelNews via Skype
There are too few hours in a day for things like 'eating'
Old 10-06-2010, 10:53 PM   #5
AlloftheAbove
Numbah Wan
Points: 23,383, Level: 94 Points: 23,383, Level: 94 Points: 23,383, Level: 94
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Gaming
AlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Review of the Month Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award NFF Referrer Review of the Month Review of the Month Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 37

3DS Friend Code: 4382-1995-8800 Xbox Live Gamertag: RaptorWaffles WiiU ID: AlloftheAbove
I liked it when you said "purple".
Old 10-06-2010, 10:55 PM   #6
Mr. Hudson
The Floydian

Mr. Hudson is just really niceMr. Hudson is just really niceMr. Hudson is just really niceMr. Hudson is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Poster 

Cameron is an awful horrible sick person. :3

Quote:
You have to be trusted
Old 10-06-2010, 10:55 PM   #7
Alice
Princess of NFF~
Points: 32,489, Level: 100 Points: 32,489, Level: 100 Points: 32,489, Level: 100
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Artistic
Alice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Member of the Month NFF Old Man Award NFF Annual Awards Level 100 Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Welcome Wagon Joker 
Total Awards: 14

Send a message via MSN to Alice Send a message via Skype™ to Alice 3DS Friend Code: 3711-7997-2642 Xbox Live Gamertag: ArktikAlice
Quote:
Originally Posted by cam3ronnff View Post
alice told me to do it and that aint no lie.
you liar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth
I spend many lonely nights wishing Alice would lock me in my bedchamber and pleasure me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderRebelNews via Skype
There are too few hours in a day for things like 'eating'
Old 10-06-2010, 10:57 PM   #8
AlloftheAbove
Numbah Wan
Points: 23,383, Level: 94 Points: 23,383, Level: 94 Points: 23,383, Level: 94
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

AlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Review of the Month Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award NFF Referrer Review of the Month Review of the Month Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 37

3DS Friend Code: 4382-1995-8800 Xbox Live Gamertag: RaptorWaffles WiiU ID: AlloftheAbove
Removed the autoplay from Cam's videos.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:58 PM   #9
Mr. Hudson
The Floydian

Awards Showcase
Poster 

Bull I bet you did.
I had you two muted the whole time I was typing.

EDIT: THANK YOU AotA I LOVE YEW BEST MOD EVAR!

Quote:
You have to be trusted
Old 10-06-2010, 10:59 PM   #10
Cam3ron36@NFF
NHL Fanatic
Points: 31,510, Level: 100 Points: 31,510, Level: 100 Points: 31,510, Level: 100
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 3x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Bullet Bill User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Fighter

Cam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award Royalty Monster Poster Review of the Month Review of the Month Poster Game Reviewer 
Total Awards: 8

Send a message via Skype™ to Cam3ron36@NFF Xbox Live Gamertag: cam3ron36
Alice told me to put it back on.