Nintendo Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Stories and Creative Writing

Notices

Stories and Creative Writing Show off all your Creative Writing and Stories.

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 10:04 PM   #1
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,819, Level: 100 Points: 58,819, Level: 100 Points: 58,819, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
SG64's Retarded English 030 Journal Entries

I am required to keep a journal for my English class, and since some of the entries have caused my professor to laugh out loud and/or facepalm, I thought I'd start posting them here. I like how my first few entries were totally serious, and they progressively become more and more retarded.

NOTE: These are journal entries for school. they are not graded based on anything other than the fact that they are written and presented to my professor. They are just there for the sake of being there and hold no significance whatsoever. They are originally hand written, I'm just typing them up here for you guys to read. It's just for the hell of it, really.

Monday, August 3rd, 2010 9:39 PM

Looks like I skipped a page...oh well. I'll just doodle something on it later or something. Tonight was my first college class ever, in English. One of my homework assignments was to begin writing this journal. Let's hope they keep it this simple.

I like most of my classmates, and the teacher is ncie as well. I'm pretty good at english, so I'm not worried about the class too much. I am, however, petrified with fear over Algebra, which starts tomorrow.

I'm just going to keep this entry short and say that even though this wasn't the greatest day ever, it could've been a whole lot worse. And now I'm going to go play the Xbox 360 until my eyes bleed.

Sunday, August 29th 5:43 p.m.

I'm as horrible at studying as I've ever been! English isn't a big problem, I've always had a knack for it, but Algebra is going to be the freaking death of me! If my friend didn't do algebra for fun, I'd be completely screwed at this point. but thanks to him, only one of my feet is in the grave. I guess I have to do it one way or another, though. There are a lot of classes I'd love to take, but I don't want a lot on my plate at this moment, so I'm going to wait until next semester to add them.

I as personally invited by a Professor(I can't remember his name) to take his game design class. He saw me in the hall with my Nintendo hoodie on, and he immediately addressed me. I guess being a huge nerd has benefits. I may wait until next year even before signing up for that one. I want to get the most out of it, and I'm scared that by jumping in second semester, I'll miss out on crucial information from the first.

Monday, September 13 321 p.m.

Leave it to me to procrastinate. i forgot I needed another journal entry. This probably won't actually count. oh well.

Friday, September 17 1:00 P.M.

I write video game reviews for a website, but due to being busy, I haven't put one out this month. I just went on and Promised them I would have reviews of both Metroid: other M and Halo: Reach by the end of the month[I still haven't given you guys that one, lmao]. I also still have a paper to write. Someone is going to be disappointed, but I'm not sure if i's going to be Mrs.Petree[lol, mispelled her name, it's Petry]. or the people that read my reviews. They're gonna be pretty mad when they read my Metroid review anyway.

Sunday, September 19 3:00 A.M.

Yes, you read it right. it's three o'clock in the freakin' morning! I felt really bad earlier, and accidentally fell asleep around seven, then I woke up about ten and haven't been able to sleep since then. There must be a bug going around, because two of my friends are feeling bad as well. oh, and i still have to write that paper. All hail the king of procrastination!

Sunday, September 19 8:00 P.M.

My bed has been broken for a while, and we finally fixed it today. I had to move everything from under my bed, so now my room is a disaster area, and there are boxes everywhere. This week just keeps getting better and better.

Monday, September 20 2:00 P.M.

Guess who just wrote their essay last minute? For someone who enjoys writing, I sure do put off anything that has to do with it.

Saturday, sEptember 25 10:00 P.M.

It's almost time for midterms and I almost and I can't beleive it. They say time flows faster as you grow older. God help me 50 years from now.

Tuesday, September 28 3:00 p.m.

I'm supposed to write about an interesting experience. Too bad my life is boring. I did get run over by a parade float once, though...

Friday, October 1st 2:00 P.M.

Holy crap, it's already October. at least that means cooler weather. Fall is my favorite season, and Halloween is one of my favorite holidays...or it used to be. It isn't the same anymore. I miss the days when vampires didn't sparkle like fairies. Stupid Twilight...

Tuesday, October 5th 9:00 P.M.

I'm supposed to write about one of my hobbies, so I guess I may as well go with gaming since it's my most prevalent one. I get a bit fed up with the "controversy" around video games. They say they are unhealthy, and yet those who play them have faster reflexes. they say they rot your brain, but, and yet most gamers have higher IQs than people who don't play them. They also say they make kids go on shooting sprees in Food Lion. I've been gaming since I was 3, and i haven't murdered anyone yet.. But if I did, they would totally respawn in their team's base, because everyone knows real life is just like Halo.

Monday, October 11th 3:30 p.m.

I was about to leave for class when I decided to read over my journal entries. I thought I'd take a moment to clarify that the end statement of my previous entry was completely sarcastic. I do not suffer from insanity. I do, however, enjoy every minute of it.

Maybe I'll post others later, these are all I have right now. I just thought i post them for the hell of it, there is no real purpose behind this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs

Last edited by SuperGamecube64; 10-11-2010 at 10:45 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2010, 10:08 PM   #2
Rin
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 
Total Awards: 7

They have a purpose.

They made me realize why I hate society and people in general :P
Old 10-11-2010, 10:25 PM   #3
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice
Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59
User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Mr Saturn

My Mood: In Love
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
Haha, XD

I did one in 11th grade like this. I did all my english in high school...I are a smart cookie.

But I love these, they are probably alot funnier than mine.

If you look everybody here is trying on new faces
And the ones that fit are surprisingly contagious
With a shiny new beginning we cordially invite you to
Into the dressing room.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:30 PM   #4
Rin
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 

Mine weren't ever funny. Mine were rant-ish to the point of being scary to read. That, or they were just ridiculous.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:38 PM   #5
Final Flourish
Light Grenade
Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47 Points: 5,497, Level: 47
User owns 1x Pegasuses Boots User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x Poke Doll

My Mood: Devilish
Final Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Cool story bro.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:40 PM   #6
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,819, Level: 100 Points: 58,819, Level: 100 Points: 58,819, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrong Forum bud View Post
Cool story bro.
yew trollin

Quote:

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 10-11-2010, 10:43 PM   #7
Final Flourish
Light Grenade
User owns 1x Pegasuses Boots User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x Poke Doll

Final Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to beholdFinal Flourish is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 

No. I just don't have the time to read all these entries right now.
My post was just a way for me to mark this thread for later incase it loses attention.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:44 PM   #8
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrong Forum bud View Post
No. I just don't have the time to read all these entries right now.
My post was just a way for me to mark this thread for later incase it loses attention.
yew still trollin lol

Quote:

Old 10-11-2010, 10:50 PM   #9
Rin
Nintendo King/Queen

Awards Showcase

They seem me trollin, they hatin'

Yeah. I read them all. A few of them were extremely short.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:54 PM   #10
Final Flourish
Light Grenade

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 

I just skimmed and saw this.

Quote:
Monday, September 20 2:00 P.M.

Guess who just wrote their essay last minute? For someone who enjoys writing, I sure do put off anything that has to do with it.
I'm the exact same, lol.