Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Profiles and Blogs

Notices

Profiles and Blogs Blogs and Profiles written by our members, telling about themselves.

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2010, 09:06 PM   #1
Dry Bowser
Also known as ウェスリー
Points: 527, Level: 10 Points: 527, Level: 10 Points: 527, Level: 10
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic

My Mood: Worried
Dry Bowser will become famous soon enough

My (horrible) life

I am Wesley Hancock. I was born from my 2 parents Carie Hancock and Jeremy Hancock. I had an older brother named Jesse. But because of Carie's (my mom's) drug and alcohol problems my parents divorced. I was about 3 at the time. My mom got custody of us but for a year my dad kept fighting for custody. Eventually he got custody of us but we still went to mom's every once in a while. She had a really nice house. Soon my dad re-married a (evil) woman named Tammi Sneller (now Tammi Hancock) she had a child because her husband ran off after she got pregnant. So me and Jesse now had a step-sister named Sandril. Sandril was evil she hurt me all the time and my step-mom did nothing. The only times I had to look forward to was when I went to my real mom (Carie's) house. When I was 4 she sold her nice house (probably so she could buy more drugs.) and bought a trailer. Staying with my baked mother in a trailer every other weekend was still better than staying with my evil step-mom at a nice house with tv and video games. It was better because my step-mom and my step-sister treated me like sh*t all the time. My step-mom sent me to preschool because she thought I had mental problems (which I don't) I had to go to pre-school for 2 years (the 2nd year was kindergarten in the morning and preschool in the afternoon so I had to do twice as much school) When I was 6 my real mom (Carie) and her delinquent boy friend gave birth to my half-brother Brandon. My real mom's delinquent boy friend Burt eventually got custody of Brandon (What a shock) When I was 7 my real mom (Carie) sold her trailer (possibly for MORE drug money) and lived at my grandma's for a while. (Staying with my baked mother at my grandma's house was STILL better than staying with my step-mom) When I was 7 my step-mom started making me do chores 24/7. That sucked. When I was 7 we also got 2 cats (Mittens and Joe Jr.) Mittens ran away when I was 8 and Joe Jr. stayed until I was 9. After Joe Jr. ran away we got a dog named Dante. When I was 9 my real mom also stopped calling and I didn't see her for 3 years. That sucked SO much. In 6th grade when I was 11 I got bullied constantly and my step-mom didn't care. She said I needed to toughen up. When I was 12 my real mom finally called she straightened things out and got over all of her addictions (except cigarettes) and got a house and a car and I was all like we got to see her again every other weekend and we saw Brandon sometimes too! When I was 12 in 7th grade I got bullied SO much that my dad couldn't take it anymore and now I am in 8th grade and homeschooled and get to see my real mom every other weekend but my step-mom still treats me like crap and makes me do chores all the time and grounds me constantly. And my step-sister still tortures me and my step-mom doesn't care. Our dog Dante is still with us and we have a wii and a tv. I guess my life isn't that bad..............
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2010, 09:27 PM   #2
Rin
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 
Total Awards: 7

Cool story bro.

...no seriously.

Anyways, sounds similar to my childhood, though I have things I won't discuss about mine.
Old 10-24-2010, 10:21 PM   #3
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
My story isn't QUITE that harsh...I was raised by my grandparents, though.

As for bullies, people always went at me because I was an easy target(I am a small person). I surprised the hell out of most of them when they tried anything, though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 10-24-2010, 10:25 PM   #4
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice
Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59
User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Mr Saturn

My Mood: In Love
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
Awh. Don't dwell so much on the past if things are better now. Have a optimistic outlook on the future. I had similar problems to yours that I'd rather not get into. I look forward to what's to come instead of reflecting on things I can't change about my past.

If you look everybody here is trying on new faces
And the ones that fit are surprisingly contagious
With a shiny new beginning we cordially invite you to
Into the dressing room.
Old 10-24-2010, 10:51 PM   #5
Alice
----
Points: 32,720, Level: 100 Points: 32,720, Level: 100 Points: 32,720, Level: 100
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Artistic
Alice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Member of the Month NFF Old Man Award NFF Annual Awards Level 100 Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Welcome Wagon Joker 
Total Awards: 14

Send a message via MSN to Alice Send a message via Skype™ to Alice 3DS Friend Code: 3711-7997-2642 PSN ID: ArktikAlice Xbox Live Gamertag: ArktikAlice
Yesterday's history,
Tomorrow's a mystery,
But today is a gift,
that's why it's called the present.

don't dwell on the past. Your story is harsh, but it has shaped you as a person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth
I spend many lonely nights wishing Alice would lock me in my bedchamber and pleasure me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderRebelNews via Skype
There are too few hours in a day for things like 'eating'
Old 10-24-2010, 10:56 PM   #6
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice
Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59
User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Mr Saturn

My Mood: In Love
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice View Post
Yesterday's history,
Tomorrow's a mystery,
But today is a gift,
that's why it's called the present.

don't dwell on the past. Your story is harsh, but it has shaped you as a person.
This!

If you look everybody here is trying on new faces
And the ones that fit are surprisingly contagious
With a shiny new beginning we cordially invite you to
Into the dressing room.
Old 10-24-2010, 10:56 PM   #7
Rin
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 
Total Awards: 7

I didn't get the sense that he was dwelling on anything as much as I got the fact that he wanted to someone hear or read his story.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:50 PM   #8
Brandyn
The Gentleman
Points: 59,022, Level: 100 Points: 59,022, Level: 100 Points: 59,022, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Fire Element

My Mood: Lonely
Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 15

Send a message via AIM to Brandyn Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 3282-3036-3021 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: Brandyn_Johnson
Well, we all have stories or else we'd be normal people enjoying real life instead of on forums. Honestly, I don't see many "hot" or "popular" types on forums.

It's a site for the outcasts who just happen to share a common hobby of gaming.

Nintendo/PlayStation Network ID: Brandyn_Johnson

Ultra Street Fighter IV mains: Gen, Dudley, Ryu
Tekken Revolution mains: Paul, Steve
Tekken 6 mains: Paul, Steve, Hwoarang
King of Fighters XIII team: Ryo/Kim/Joe
Old 10-25-2010, 12:05 AM   #9
Lukario
Strangers
Points: 12,448, Level: 72 Points: 12,448, Level: 72 Points: 12,448, Level: 72

Lukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Super Member NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster NFF 3rd Annual Award Super Member NFF Artist Joker Inventor Award 
Total Awards: 10

Xbox Live Gamertag: deadDEFINED
Growing up with two parents really ****s you up, let me tell you that. Those selfish bastards known as parents only think of themselves instead of their children. At least, that's what I experienced. I've got to say I experienced a similar childhood (and adulthood), where my dad was a pain in the ass alcoholic and my mom was doing well. I've got to say the day I left my dad's house and got out of that abusive relationship was one of the best choices I've made. One you're an adult, you will need to pick a side, and tell your parents to grow up.
Old 10-25-2010, 12:09 AM   #10
Dry Bowser
Also known as ウェスリー
Points: 527, Level: 10 Points: 527, Level: 10 Points: 527, Level: 10
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic

My Mood: Worried
Dry Bowser will become famous soon enough

My real mom was a drug addict but she was nice. My step-mom was so mean it got to a point where I just wanted to murder her...
Closed Thread