Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Member Game Reviews > Nintendo Wii Reviews

Notices

Nintendo Wii Reviews Section for all Nintendo Wii Game Reviews and Wiiware Reviews

Comment

Review Tools
REVIEW: Showtime Championship Boxing for Nintendo Wii
Published by Mario
07-11-2008
Author review
GraphicsN/A
StorylineN/A
Controls/GameplayN/A
SoundN/A
Average N/A%
REVIEW: Showtime Championship Boxing for Nintendo Wii

REVIEW: Showtime Championship Boxing for the Nintendo Wii

After playing Nintendo Wii boxing, I wanted more. The controls were really good in Wii Boxing, but I wanted better graphics, more realistic looking people to fight. We'll I picked up the game Showtime Championship Boxing. Boy was I disappointed. Sure the graphics look ok but what TERRIBLE Controls this game has. This game had such promise, but was put together very cheap. The multiplayer is poor and split screen. Gamestop would only give me $7.00 for this game, and it was practically brand new.

You initially start out with 3 boxers avavailable to choose from each weight division. When you win a belt for the first time, the champion of that belt will be unlocked and made available for selection as a player boxer for all subsequent games. When all three belts are won, an additional bonus boxer will also be unlocked, oh whoopie doo.

Lace up the gloves and get in the ring for Showtime Championship Boxing. Train and fight your way through the ranks. Blood, sweat, and tears is the only way you will conquer the top contender and be the ultimate champion. More like tears because of the money you spent on this pathetic excuse for a boxing game.

If you looking for a boxing game, stay far away from this one. I can't believe there isn't a better boxing game out yet. I heard Rocky was in the works but not sure what has come of that.
Published by
Just Chillaxin
Mario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond repute
Sponsored Links
By Wiidude on 07-13-2008, 08:52 AM
I would totally have to agree with you Mario, this game suxx!!
By Wiidude on 07-13-2008, 02:34 PM
Don King's Prizefighter is suppose to be coming out for the Wii, I will have to find out more.
Comment

Tags
championship boxing, game review, nintendo wii review