Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Gaming News

Notices

Gaming News Gaming News around the world.

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2010, 04:08 PM   #1
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert
Points: 11,149, Level: 69 Points: 11,149, Level: 69 Points: 11,149, Level: 69
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Earth Element User owns 1x Mirror Shield User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Master Sword
User owns 1x Heart Tank User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Black Belt

My Mood: Lonely
SirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Super Member Good Grammar Award Yoshi Signature of the Month Banner of the Month 
Total Awards: 12

New CoD Announced.

That is right, Activision Blizzard(I hate calling it that, Blizzard was good on there own, and Activision soiled them) is squeezing this lemon for all it is worth. Just shortly before the release of Call of Duty: Black Ops, Activision has announced a new Call of Duty game is to be released in 2011(Imagine that).

There is no information released on the developement studio, most likely being Treyarch(of World at War, and Black Ops fame), as Infinity Ward is mostly defunct, and they had to restart on MW3, since most the old programmers left, and took their code with them.

If it ends up being MW3, I all ready know it will be horrible, I mean the ending of MW2, whilst a cliffhanger, leads no where for a third game. How are Soap and Price going to go about getting Mikhail, without, I don't know, their own forces. Three guys, versus an entire army, that makes sense. And they will also be targets of the US, and UK as they are now War Criminals. Have fun with that one. Unless they pull some characters from the dead(Gaz, and Griggs for instance), to come back and say something like "They saved our lives, there is no way they did this."

Of course, need I remind you, that this could be a Future Warfare title, as Activision has bought those domain names, for three of them, at this point anyway.

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.

Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2010, 06:11 PM   #2
xXDaKidXx
Nintendo News Man!
Points: 3,453, Level: 36 Points: 3,453, Level: 36 Points: 3,453, Level: 36
User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Super Leaf

My Mood: Gaming
xXDaKidXx has a spectacular aura aboutxXDaKidXx has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Send a message via AIM to xXDaKidXx
Man i swear to god.. whats the real difference of each game?!

Cool Sig huh^^?

DaKidWiiTrailers - My Awesome Youtube
^Click that for Updates, Trailers, and more!
3DS FC:
5455 - 9667 - 3429
Old 11-06-2010, 07:05 PM   #3
AlloftheAbove
Numbah Wan
Points: 23,431, Level: 94 Points: 23,431, Level: 94 Points: 23,431, Level: 94
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

AlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Review of the Month Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award NFF Referrer Review of the Month Review of the Month Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 37

3DS Friend Code: 4382-1995-8800 Xbox Live Gamertag: RaptorWaffles WiiU ID: AlloftheAbove
These are the kinds of reasons that I don't enjoy FPS games any more. They're all essentially the same, and people milking every last drop out of the genre until we're left with even more stale, repetitive gameplay.
Old 11-06-2010, 07:17 PM   #4
xXDaKidXx
Nintendo News Man!
User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Super Leaf

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlloftheAbove View Post
These are the kinds of reasons that I don't enjoy FPS games any more. They're all essentially the same, and people milking every last drop out of the genre until we're left with even more stale, repetitive gameplay.
This
I agree with.

Cool Sig huh^^?

3DS FC:
5455 - 9667 - 3429
Old 11-06-2010, 09:18 PM   #5
SuperQ
Points: 434, Level: 8 Points: 434, Level: 8 Points: 434, Level: 8

My Mood: Cool
SuperQ is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to SuperQ Send a message via Skype™ to SuperQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirManguydude View Post
If it ends up being MW3, I all ready know it will be horrible, I mean the ending of MW2, whilst a cliffhanger, leads no where for a third game. How are Soap and Price going to go about getting Mikhail, without, I don't know, their own forces. Three guys, versus an entire army, that makes sense. And they will also be targets of the US, and UK as they are now War Criminals. Have fun with that one. Unless they pull some characters from the dead(Gaz, and Griggs for instance), to come back and say something like "They saved our lives, there is no way they did this."
It's already like that. It's always been that way. Always will.
Old 11-06-2010, 09:37 PM   #6
xXDaKidXx
Nintendo News Man!

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 

Call of Duty: This is the same game as the others with a few new weapons, other than that, you're rebuying the same game.

Pretty cool title.

Cool Sig huh^^?

3DS FC:
5455 - 9667 - 3429
Old 11-06-2010, 09:47 PM   #7
SuperQ
Points: 434, Level: 8 Points: 434, Level: 8 Points: 434, Level: 8

SuperQ is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to SuperQ Send a message via Skype™ to SuperQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diniro331 View Post
Call of Duty: This is the same game as the others with a few new weapons, other than that, you're rebuying the same game.

Pretty cool title.
You mean like all Zelda/Mario games?
Old 11-06-2010, 10:14 PM   #8
xXDaKidXx
Nintendo News Man!

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperQ View Post
You mean like all Zelda/Mario games?
Uh oh, did i offend a fanboy?

Cool Sig huh^^?

3DS FC:
5455 - 9667 - 3429
Old 11-06-2010, 10:35 PM   #9
Lukario
Strangers
Points: 12,361, Level: 72 Points: 12,361, Level: 72 Points: 12,361, Level: 72

Lukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Super Member NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster NFF 3rd Annual Award Super Member NFF Artist Joker Inventor Award 
Total Awards: 10

Xbox Live Gamertag: deadDEFINED
They make a new Call of Duty game every year. Chances are the next Call of Duty will be from some breakout studio and it'll be a failure and Call of Duty will finally be dead.
Old 11-06-2010, 10:36 PM   #10
Wiidude
One Cool Dude
Points: 10,495, Level: 68 Points: 10,495, Level: 68 Points: 10,495, Level: 68
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel

Wiidude is a jewel in the roughWiidude is a jewel in the roughWiidude is a jewel in the roughWiidude is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty 

they are pumping these games out like a ho in the ghetto. Not interested.
Closed Thread