Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Profiles and Blogs

Notices

Profiles and Blogs Blogs and Profiles written by our members, telling about themselves.

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2010, 05:13 PM   #1
Tencade Kazarian
Disconnect
Points: 7,522, Level: 57 Points: 7,522, Level: 57 Points: 7,522, Level: 57
User owns 1x Nintendo DS

My Mood: Devilish
Tencade Kazarian will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Royalty 
Total Awards: 1

My life sucks... SO MUCH!!!!

So I now work for the goverment. trust me they suck and Under pay ur ass.
So I had to go on this mission to save the presidents daughter. AND FYI.. U hate her. She wines SO much. always getting in ur way. Awyas yelling HELP. Well u kno what B*tch pick up a gun and shoot the damn guy thats coming after u. Really u are as bad as this chick I kno from Hyrule.
U kno to make things worse. I cant even jump over a siimple 4 foot high gate. Hell no. I have to go AROUND and find this damn key when I could simply jump over it. I mean how on earth did god not give me the ability to jump? THEN to make matters worse if I want to shoot this non zombie like... Humans (who can think like humans yet are classified as zombies) I have to STOP, AIM, SHOOT. But god forbid if they get close I cant run and shoot. Nope I have to U turn, run away, U turn again, then AIM. and SHOOT. u kno what the hell is wrong with Our god? why cant I do anything like the others can. Its like I was programed to be retarted.
U kno I could forgive EVERYTHING if I anything just made sense. REALLy this damn gun sales man shows up everywhere and suckers me to buy this guns to survive. I still want to kno How he travels where I'm going and does it faster. WTF man. I'd him all the money I have if he tell how he does that. Make my life easy.
and whats is up with this guy wanting to make everyone a zombie slave huh?

u kno my life sucks Ass.
and u all think u had it bad.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2010, 05:44 PM   #2
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor
Points: 12,827, Level: 73 Points: 12,827, Level: 73 Points: 12,827, Level: 73
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce

My Mood: Gaming
Mikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of light

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Review of the Month Poster 
Total Awards: 4

well im sorry to hear but everyone has bad moments once in a while. dont they?? including me ^^.

WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK I AM
Old 11-12-2010, 09:35 PM   #3
Wiidude
One Cool Dude
Points: 10,495, Level: 68 Points: 10,495, Level: 68 Points: 10,495, Level: 68
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel

My Mood: Cool
Wiidude is a jewel in the roughWiidude is a jewel in the roughWiidude is a jewel in the roughWiidude is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty 
Total Awards: 2

so what video game are you playing?
Old 11-12-2010, 09:45 PM   #4
xXMence and FlowXx
Shut up the ****!
Points: 1,191, Level: 18 Points: 1,191, Level: 18 Points: 1,191, Level: 18
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Bomb User owns 1x Bow and Arrow

My Mood: Horny
xXMence and FlowXx is just really nicexXMence and FlowXx is just really nicexXMence and FlowXx is just really nicexXMence and FlowXx is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty 

My life sucks, but i;m not seeking comfort from internet people. Did you know some people can be wacking their wigglies to this? Think about it.

Mence and Flow!!

Old 11-13-2010, 12:11 AM   #5
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXMence and FlowXx View Post
My life sucks, but i;m not seeking comfort from internet people. Did you know some people can be wacking their wigglies to this? Think about it.
For some, the internet is the only place they can find solace and properly express themselves. They also don't appreciate it when you make jokes and take shots at them in the thread in which they choose to express themselves as well as let those of us who give a damn know what's going on. Think about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 11-13-2010, 12:41 AM   #6
Alice
----
Points: 32,720, Level: 100 Points: 32,720, Level: 100 Points: 32,720, Level: 100
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Artistic
Alice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Member of the Month NFF Old Man Award NFF Annual Awards Level 100 Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Welcome Wagon Joker 
Total Awards: 14

Send a message via MSN to Alice Send a message via Skype™ to Alice 3DS Friend Code: 3711-7997-2642 PSN ID: ArktikAlice Xbox Live Gamertag: ArktikAlice
That's a bad life?
That sounds awesome!
Wanna trade? you can be a boring British furry! :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth
I spend many lonely nights wishing Alice would lock me in my bedchamber and pleasure me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderRebelNews via Skype
There are too few hours in a day for things like 'eating'
Old 11-13-2010, 12:54 AM   #7
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice View Post
That's a bad life?
That sounds awesome!
Wanna trade? you can be a boring British furry! :3
Or can you can be a furry from any other country, and still get ragged on, lol

I wish I had a dollar for every time I've been called a furfag.

Quote:

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 11-13-2010, 01:38 AM   #8
xXMence and FlowXx
Shut up the ****!
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Bomb User owns 1x Bow and Arrow

xXMence and FlowXx is just really nicexXMence and FlowXx is just really nicexXMence and FlowXx is just really nicexXMence and FlowXx is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty 

Non of this shit is real, your point kinda doesn't apply right now :/

Mence and Flow!!

Old 11-13-2010, 01:57 AM   #9
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXMence and FlowXx View Post
Non of this shit is real, your point kinda doesn't apply right now :/
You can't disprove it anymore than they can prove it.

Quote:

Old 11-13-2010, 02:00 AM   #10
xXMence and FlowXx
Shut up the ****!

Awards Showcase
Royalty 

What ever flows your rhythm.

Mence and Flow!!

Closed Thread