Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo Retro Consoles > Game Boy (handheld)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2010, 11:27 AM   #1
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice
Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59
User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Mr Saturn

My Mood: In Love
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
Gameboy Collector

I was becoming healthy, then SGC happened and I'm once again a nerd, and proud of it.

Which brings me to this fourm, and this thread.
I currently have a Gameboy Color, and a Gameboy Advance. I want to get an SP, that's for sure. I am also thinking about getting an original gameboy color and/or a gameboy micro. But is that really nessecary to get, since I already have a Color? What do you guys think?

Also, how much do they sell for, and where is the best place to get one? I want to get them in the best condition possible, I know I probably won't find any that are new since the systems have long been obsolete.

I also like bootleg games. :3
Besides the pokemon ones, does anyone have any suggestions of a great bootleg game? XD

*Sorry if I offended anyone, I implied above that nerds are not healthy. X3

If you look everybody here is trying on new faces
And the ones that fit are surprisingly contagious
With a shiny new beginning we cordially invite you to
Into the dressing room.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2010, 04:05 PM   #2
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor
Points: 12,827, Level: 73 Points: 12,827, Level: 73 Points: 12,827, Level: 73
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce

My Mood: Gaming
Mikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of light

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Review of the Month Poster 
Total Awards: 4

im a nerd. Im healthy. Im proud of it ^^. no offense taken here.
well about getting another gameboy i couldnt say. it depends on you but i dont see the reason. i dont no what you mean by a bootleg game so I cant recomend you.

WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK I AM
Old 11-22-2010, 04:33 PM   #3
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice
Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59
User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Mr Saturn

My Mood: In Love
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
Bootleg games are games ripped off from others, pretty much a hacked game, a fake. They are illegal, but since Gameboy is no longer making money for nintendo, it's all okay. XD
I want to get some of the fake pokemon games, like fake Diamond, Jade, Chaos Black, Black, and the hacked Crystal I found on ebay XD, and I was wondering if anyone else knew of any good ones. Xp

If you look everybody here is trying on new faces
And the ones that fit are surprisingly contagious
With a shiny new beginning we cordially invite you to
Into the dressing room.
Old 11-22-2010, 04:52 PM   #4
Alice
Princess of NFF~
Points: 32,399, Level: 100 Points: 32,399, Level: 100 Points: 32,399, Level: 100
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Artistic
Alice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Member of the Month NFF Old Man Award NFF Annual Awards Level 100 Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Welcome Wagon Joker 
Total Awards: 14

Send a message via MSN to Alice Send a message via Skype™ to Alice 3DS Friend Code: 3711-7997-2642 Xbox Live Gamertag: ArktikAlice
well, check amazon for the systems, as for bootlegs, good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth
I spend many lonely nights wishing Alice would lock me in my bedchamber and pleasure me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderRebelNews via Skype
There are too few hours in a day for things like 'eating'
Old 12-10-2010, 12:09 AM   #5
tapido
Goomba
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1

tapido is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorful CrAzYoNzZ View Post
I was becoming healthy, then SGC happened and I'm once again a nerd, and proud of it.

Which brings me to this fourm, and this thread.
I currently have a Gameboy Color, and a Gameboy Advance. I want to get an SP, that's for sure. I am also thinking about getting an original gameboy color and/or a gameboy micro. But is that really nessecary to get, since I already have a Color? What do you guys think?

Also, how much do they sell for, and where is the best place to get one? I want to get them in the best condition possible, I know I probably won't find any that are new since the systems have long been obsolete.

I also like bootleg games. :3
Besides the pokemon ones, does anyone have any suggestions of a great bootleg game? XD

*Sorry if I offended anyone, I implied above that nerds are not healthy. X3
My brother is thinking about selling his gameboy micro. Also he wants to sell it with an ez flash card with bunch of game roms on it, around 150+ games. Would you be interested ?

It's close to new ! It's in its original box with the charger and a case.
Old 01-07-2011, 07:31 PM   #6
son_bon123
Goomba
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1

son_bon123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapido View Post
My brother is thinking about selling his gameboy micro. Also he wants to sell it with an ez flash card with bunch of game roms on it, around 150+ games. Would you be interested ?

It's close to new ! It's in its original box with the charger and a case.
Has your brother sold his micro? If he hasn't but still wants to pls send me an email to sonam_mobbs at hotmail dot com
Old 04-08-2011, 09:59 PM   #7
AlexTheGamer1000
Former Idiot
Points: 2,143, Level: 27 Points: 2,143, Level: 27 Points: 2,143, Level: 27

AlexTheGamer1000 is on a distinguished road

for quite a while my sister's been looking for a copy of Pokemon Crystal Version
Closed Thread

Tags
bootleg, gameboy, gba, gbc, pokemon