Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Profiles and Blogs

Notices

Profiles and Blogs Blogs and Profiles written by our members, telling about themselves.

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 06:11 PM   #1
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice
Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59
User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Mr Saturn

My Mood: In Love
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award 
Total Awards: 10

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
Talking So My Brothers Are Good For Something.

My mother handed me this big white box today, brimming with wires and video games. She told me it was a Christmas gift from my dear twin brothers who are both 13 years old.

At first I was like: "._. Uhh....tell them I said thanks?"

She stated that since they had no money, being 13 and not allowed to work due to Child Labor laws and such, and since my brother wants to spend all of his allowance on his little girlfriend, they gave me their Wii for Christmas.

:'D

They have now earned my love.

The only problem is that my TV is an ancient relic, and it's not compatible with my new (slightly used) Wii. Which means I cannot play it until my mother buys me a new TV for Christmas. So I finally have a Wii, and games to play on the Wii, but I can't play the Wii until I get a new TV, considering my parents don't want me to use the living room TV to play it on.

D:

Upon getting my TV, I will then need a nerd to connect my Wii, I don't trust myself to the job since I'm accident prone and might break something. Good thing my boyfriend is a nerd. :3

I was super excited about the Wii, so I decided to make this thread.

So, Thanks for reading, if you read it at all.

If you look everybody here is trying on new faces
And the ones that fit are surprisingly contagious
With a shiny new beginning we cordially invite you to
Into the dressing room.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2010, 07:56 PM   #2
AlloftheAbove
Points: 23,920, Level: 94 Points: 23,920, Level: 94 Points: 23,920, Level: 94
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Gaming
AlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge Review of the Month Review of the Month Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award NFF Referrer Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 39

3DS Friend Code: 4382-1995-8800 PSN ID: RaptorWaffles Xbox Live Gamertag: RaptorWaffles WiiU ID: AlloftheAbove
Congrats, but couldn't you still play it before?
Old 12-10-2010, 08:01 PM   #3
Rin
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 
Total Awards: 7

Consoles are insanely easy to hook up. A few wires here and there and you're set. Also, your bros are ossim for that.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:02 PM   #4
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice

Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award 

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
No, you see, my brothers live with my mother, and I live with my dad. So I hardly go to my mother's house at all. Even when I visited they were being n00bs and wouldn't let me play it, which is why it puzzles me that they just would give it to me like that.

Into the dressing room.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:04 PM   #5
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin View Post
Consoles are insanely easy to hook up. A few wires here and there and you're set. Also, your bros are ossim for that.
I know, I hooked up my N64, Gamecube, and PS2.
But it's been a long time, so I'm just going to leave it alone and let SGC hook it up when he comes over.
Better to be safe than try it myself and risk breaking something. :3

Into the dressing room.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:08 PM   #6
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor
Points: 12,827, Level: 73 Points: 12,827, Level: 73 Points: 12,827, Level: 73
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce

Mikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of light

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Review of the Month Poster 
Total Awards: 4

actually is not rocket science to conect a wii to a tv. but congrats on getting a wii ^^. I hope you enjoy it ^^.

WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK I AM
Old 12-10-2010, 08:11 PM   #7
Mario
Just Chillaxin
Points: 52,468, Level: 100 Points: 52,468, Level: 100 Points: 52,468, Level: 100
User owns 1x Blue Shell User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Links Shield User owns 1x Gold Coin
User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Red Pikmin

Mario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF's 4th Annual Award Monster Poster NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Level 100 Award Mufasa NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 9

3DS Friend Code: 4450-2343-3333 WiiU ID: test123
Congrats!.. The wii is super easy to setup. I think even your boyfriend should be able to handle it.

Started from the bottom, now we're here.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:55 PM   #8
Alice
----
Points: 32,751, Level: 100 Points: 32,751, Level: 100 Points: 32,751, Level: 100
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Artistic
Alice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Member of the Month NFF Old Man Award NFF Annual Awards Level 100 Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Welcome Wagon Joker 
Total Awards: 14

Send a message via MSN to Alice Send a message via Skype™ to Alice 3DS Friend Code: 3711-7997-2642 PSN ID: ArktikAlice Xbox Live Gamertag: ArktikAlice
I wish I had sibligs that would give me stuff in exchange for money.
I also wish I had money.
anyway, have fun with the wii. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth
I spend many lonely nights wishing Alice would lock me in my bedchamber and pleasure me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderRebelNews via Skype
There are too few hours in a day for things like 'eating'
Old 12-11-2010, 01:19 AM   #9
Cam3ron36@NFF
NHL Fanatic
Points: 31,751, Level: 100 Points: 31,751, Level: 100 Points: 31,751, Level: 100
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 3x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Bullet Bill User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Fighter

Cam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award Royalty Monster Poster Review of the Month Review of the Month Poster Game Reviewer 
Total Awards: 8

Send a message via Skype™ to Cam3ron36@NFF Xbox Live Gamertag: cam3ron36
Hey alli, I know what to do here. We used to have to deal with two 1970/1980's tv's for a while up until like 2004 so all you need to do is find a vcr or a dvd player with at least yellow and white inputs somewhere on it (red makes sound better but some older vcr's just have yellow & white). anyways, once you find a vcr or a dvd player like this plug in the vcr/dvd player hook it up to the Tv which probably has a coaxial hookup (one of the spinny cables that connect to tvs, cable and such). Hook those up and then plug your red-white and yellow wii cables through the vcr/dvd player to the tv.

From here you just have to find the right channel on the tv, which is probably 3 or 4 and the vcr/dvd player will either have a channel called AV or input and if not it may need to be on cannel 3 or 4 too.

All in all, its a simple hookup and I'm sure you have a spare vcr or dvd player around. I still have to do this with the tv in my room, works fine as if your tv had red-white-yellows on them. My tv now is like 1996 in case your wondering and yeah, it just doesn't have the av inputs.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:39 PM   #10
Alucard
Points: 164, Level: 3 Points: 164, Level: 3 Points: 164, Level: 3

Alucard is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Skype™ to Alucard PSN ID: Alucard349 Xbox Live Gamertag: Alucard079
Sweet. Now you can play DKC returns with Cam and Rin

They can always be broken if one knows the way.

Closed Thread